• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

Years
What pokemon do you have stalk, I mean follow, you? For me Its one of my Weaviles but before I got them both I had my Typhlosion follow me and also my Umbreon. And also do you have your favorite pokemon or your strongest pokemon follow you? For me I would have to say both because Weavile is my favorite and strongest pokemon. Post any answers to these questions and/or any opinions or comments on your pokemon following you around everywhere.

call me a n00b but...i had no clue you could have a pokemon follow you! please do explain!

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2011
Like a few others here, for me it's normally just the pokemon who's first in queue, which is often my lowest-level to give it some training time :/ so no real 'most common follower' for me...
That being said, I love having Dragonair behind me, she's stunning. Or Fearow too :D

xX13LoneWolf13Xx

The Pokemon Master
Years
I used to have my Cyndaquil follow me wherever (Yes I kept him form evolving! So what? He's cute :3) Then when I got an Eevee, I evolved it into an Umbreon and then the Umbreon used to follow me. But currently I think it's my Gengar, I love ghost/dark types :P

Yes, we know that. Except for ringu217 maybe he hasn't play HG/SS yet? But right now marshmellowguy was asking witch Pokemon did you want to follow you.

Last edited:

smithtism

Blank
Years
I try to have my Manaphy follow me whenever possible. Unless I have a recently-hatched Pokemon on my team then I'll keep them out since I figure they'd have more fun exploring the new world.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Currently my Krabby that I am training so I can get Kingler. Lol, he walks sideways xD

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Im doing a flying monotype challenge at the moment and i have my cute yamana follow me around.

Years
When I bought it (used): Groudon

Right now: I just started a new game, so nothing. xD It'll probably be Cyndaquil for a while. It's a shame that Alakazam doesn't get his awesome Elemental Punches anymore, or I would have Alakazam lead everywhere when I get one. :P

Edit: Due to me starting a Nuzlocke challenge, my new follower is Chicorita. :P

Last edited:
Years
currently have the giant pile of tangrowth.... and it's probably my favorite overworld sprite as of now haha

grovyle802

Great at pokemon
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2011
in the beginning i usually had my starter cyndaquil follow me for a while until the 4th gym when started having a pidgeotto\pidgeot follow me then after the end of the game (beat red) i started having a spike eared pichu follow me with a few random pokemon like riachu or dragonite follow me.

Mentalii

Back
Years
Currently is my Lugia which is following me. But for a long while I had my starter Feraligatr always behind me :)

Shelmet

Spiraling Disastertastrophe
Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2012
Most of the time, I have my starter Pokémon following me, but I sometimes swap it for one of the event Pichus instead.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
I like taking colorful or cool looking Pokemon with me, like shiny Rayquaza.

Back