• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Walrein Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
What, no Ozzy you can only post your wins, so naturally we weren't posting yours, you have to do that yourself.

EDIT - won 1 - 0 to Rednael

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Won twice against Yoh even though I had an overload of hax both times.................

New total of 25.

and Ozzy, why??????? :(

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Obviously the thread I posted won't be used to run the clan, considering I'm not running it, so like I said, could this please be closed?

Anti

return of the king
Years
Obviously the thread I posted won't be used to run the clan, considering I'm not running it, so like I said, could this please be closed?

I wasn't aware that one person was bigger than the clan. We are just going to replace you in leadership and keep going. You're free to leave and all that but you can't seriously expect us to just let you kill what is essentially half of our clan scene because of some piece of drama.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
I never said anything about being bigger than the clan.... I just asked for this thread to be closed. :/ You can obviously start another one or whatever, I never said can you delete this and never start another like it. No need to take personal shots just because I asked for a thread to be closed.

Anti

return of the king
Years
I never said anything about being bigger than the clan.... I just asked for this thread to be closed. :/ You can obviously start another one or whatever, I never said can you delete this and never start another like it. No need to take personal shots just because I asked for a thread to be closed.

The implication of asking for the thread to be closed is the death of the clan (especially when you basically delete the OP...) so this strikes me as an overreaction. But nevermind that. There isn't any real reason to close the thread as I can edit your OP at the current time, and I also run this clan. We'll deal with how exactly it will be run later but for now it would be easier for organization if it remains open.

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Well back up so uhh to get the ball rolling I figured I'd just go on updating battles lol. Won to Red 1 - 0 and it was preeetty darn close >.>

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Beat DA once in Ubers. I think luck was involved. Can't remember.

Beat Roswell once in Ubers and once in OU, both times with a bunch of hax in my favor..

New total of 28.

That makes me a Legend!
fyeah.jpg

F- Yeah. Because I think profanity isn't allowed on PC.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
And then after I lost twice I won against XEL in OU thanks to hax not being in anyone's favor XD;

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Ooh yay! So joining! How do I know who to fight in the clan, though?

Sprite:

DP-Dragontamer.png

Forum Username: dragon456
Server Username: dragon456

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Ooh yay! So joining! How do I know who to fight in the clan, though?

Sprite:

DP-Dragontamer.png

Forum Username: dragon456
Server Username: dragon456

Firstly, welcome :] (That's if Anti is accepting new members right now. Not sure. Best to just wait for him to reply haha)

Secondly, you just go on PC's PO server and if any clanmates are on, send them/us a challenge ^^

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I'm not sure if Anti is accepting new members yet and it has to be figured out still so yeah. Uhh ANTI UPDATE THIS 24 TO BE ADDED.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Won against Roswell twice.

New total of 30.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Narrowly beat Roswell (without hax this time!) because her Pokemon suffered from 4 move syndrome or whatever it's called haha.

New total of 31.

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
6 - 0 to Aenar LATIAS SWEEPS A HAIL TEAM???? BLIZZARD?? anyways! 25 to be added

Also I think total would be 30, yea since I had 5 before.

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
Years
Sorry for the looooong delay with the OP. But we got a new one so big thanks to Nica everyone!

I'll get this updated soon. But for now, just keep posting those results.

Also, we're open to sign-ups again. We're not even the largest clan anymore, hehe.

TheBowsinator

Pi Lieker
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 2, 2022
posting to assure i'm not dead

i think i have...14 wins?

Beat xel in an ubers match, my regular team vs his 6 arceus (lol) but it was a joke match so it probably doesn't count.

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Oh seeing how I had 4 wins before and not 5, that'd make 29 instead of 30, sorry!!

UPDATE ANTI. Oh and Imma stay a Smoochum!

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Sorry for the looooong delay with the OP. But we got a new one so big thanks to Nica everyone!

I'll get this updated soon. But for now, just keep posting those results.

Also, we're open to sign-ups again. We're not even the largest clan anymore, hehe.

:o ... Thanks, Nica! The post looks sexy! The snow falllllll... :L

Anyways, yeah. I haven't had any "true" clan battles in a while. All of them have been from mock teams from characters in the game or just gag teams in general so my amount to be added stays the same :P But just so you don't have to go post hunting; 31 ^^

EDIT: I decided to go ahead and find the members who joined the clan but were never added to the first post, for you:

DaPokeFlash, counted 0 wins posted.
Roswell, counted 4 wins posted.
TheBowsinator, counted 5 wins posted.

EDIT: Beat DA through hax, so that's 32 to be added, I suppose..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back