• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of character annoys you most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2019
Personally characters without any depth annoy me. Any time a character is shallow or has no goal it's just bothersome. Unless the character ends up growing and developing then it's just not interesting to read. Flat characters are another thing I find bothersome. If I write a story or fan fic then I still try to give minor characters something more to them, just to make them seem more appealing.

Madam Cheezy

Imakuni Trainee
Years
I absolutely loathe stereotypes.

On occasion, they're called for, but really....how many blonde cheerleaders or jerky jocks or feeble-armed nerds and the like can you read about before you just hope they all go away?

I find that usually the people who rely on this 'system' too much are often lacking in the creativity department.

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
Years
The stereotypical 'bossy girl'. I have always hated that character as long as I can remember. I remember loathing Blossom above the Powerful Girls and Bella from the Tweenies (this goes back a LONG time). They just interrupt, interfere and are never, ever right, unless the story is contrived in their favour! Made me, as a very opinionated girl, not want to argue things as much as I didn't want to be seen like them! :P Perhaps I was over-thinking!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
I hate spoiled brats and overly-precious children. Those types just aggravate me to hell and back...

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Please don't bump threads that are over a month old, let alone a year-and-a-half old. Double-check the dates of the last post in a thread before responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back