• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Fallout [M] (Part 2/OOC)

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I'm not bored too be honest, if you post now people can catch up in a few words, or you can wait for everyone to be at equal times. Personally I would say post now so people can post their joint post then follow up with their reactions later, plus the other folk that are waiting can also post.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Alright, I've posted.

And yeah, Collette's alone for the time being. Mainly because she doesn't exactly have a reason to join Lucy's group/militia/whatever.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
@TD: Well I mean... a week for one post, even if it does account for two characters, is a fairly significant decrease in momentum. Can I move on or will me continuing on with the plot derail your JP? I ask because I'm not sure whether this will mean the RP is moving too slowly for others to retain interest and that's obviously something I'm trying very hard to keep a watch on.

Apollo and I have decided that we can do the JP later. I'll post tomorrow simply because it's almost 11 in the night where I live. Finished studying right now.....o_O

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Do you wanna have Collette and Obys meet before the rest of the group arrive and make a joint post Dansparce. It would satisfy my boredom and make something for the others to react to upon arrival. A nice fight scene would be fun.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Well, the party made their choice! Let's see where this fork in the road takes them. I'm going to go ahead and let DemonicWolf make the next plot post, as this particular fork was his idea.

Dawn

Years
@Geras32: Hmm? Naaah. Lucy doesn't need to see her to try and catch up with her. She knew where she was going, vaguely speaking.

Dawn

Years
@Geras32: I got the impression he was splitting away from Lucy, but you'll have to ask TD yourself because it was kind of vague. I have a feeling leading the caste along is going to be very complicated.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Everyone just smile and follow the cute spirit-wielder! ... And Lucy!

//shot

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
@Demonic Wolf: If you'd be able to wait until tomorrow, then sure we could make one. But I can't today, as my family is throwing a surprise party for my mother.

If not, then that's fine too.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Hold on, I'm confused after TD's post. Is the main party now going towards the explosion like John, Oriana, and Collette, or is it still going to The Underground?

I'm pretty sure most of the party is going to the Underground and only John, Oriana and Collette are going towards the explosion.

Dawn

Years
@TD: Nnnope. If you read my last post you'll see Lucy has rerouted to check out the explosion.

Dawn

Years
@Dusk: I 'unno. Do you even know where that Amy has been? She might have come from the 80s... *Shudder*

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Posting soon. Yesterday it was my birthday and today PC seems to not want to load on my computer >-<

Back