• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Stardust

What Should The Name Of The Team Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Apple™

Banned
Years
pokemonadulaia.jpg

.::Team Name::.
Team Stardust

.::Introduction::.
Hello People, as you all know i am unoko.This is gonna be a hack of
badge-firered.png
,i am starting this hack because i like hacking. i and i wish people is gonna love this hack. i hope you all guys accept my ideas, and join this hack and specially have fun :)

.::Storyline of Pokemon Adulaia::.
On a Saturday afternoon,your dads best friend, professor stratus calls you. He explains that he is low on helpers and needs someone to deliver a confidential letter to professor jason. When at professor stratus's lab you get to choose from three pokemon. You get to have one as a gift and also some protection against wild pokemon in the wild. He suggests you go deliver the letter as fast as possible so he can get a reply from professor jason as quickly as possible. When you get to professor jason's house you meet his niece or nephew (according to gender) and they challenge you to your first trainer versus trainer battle, while professor jason reads his letter. After the battle professor jason's (niece or nephew) would like to come back to professor stratus's lab. Before you leave professor jason reveals something top secret and that you must not tell anyone. He reads It, and excitedly summons you over to a large Machine. Apparently himself and professor stratus have discovered a way to bend space and time, to allow Time travel (remember this now, as it is important in the end of the game.) But, as you may have guessed, there is a catch. Nothing human made is powerful enough to Power this monster. No worries here though, as there have been rumors of a Legendary pokemon who dwells atop Mt. Luxar that has the Power to destroy the entire Planet and take control over SKY SHAYMIN. But, if they can harness this power, they can power hook it up to the machine and Make Scientific history. After he explains everything he sends you off with his reply to go back to professor Stratus's lab. On the way back you have your first double battle against Gang Alpha when they were trying to take pokemon from a pokemon center. If you beat them Nurse Joy will award you and partner with 5 potions.And after you beat them you find a piece of paper they left on the ground.When you get back professor Stratus reads the letter and the pice of paper left by Gang Alpha and smiles. He gives you each 5 pokeballs and 1 ,master ball each. He explains your primary objective which is to get the legendary pokemon first, but also find the bases of team Rocket and Gang Alpha,then he says lets see what does it says in the piece of paper... he reads it... then he says it seem that there is a plan made by Gang Alpha, they are planning to catch jarachi and fill it up with the power of darkness, hmm... oh no!! it also says this DEAR GIOVANNI huh you think you can catch jarachi before me? well, i am going to catch jarachi and you cant do nothing about it!!! i am gonna catch it and wish... and i will wish to separate the world into 3 dimensions, hmm.. guss what? one will be a mirror world one will be in a dark world and one will be in a normal world, while i and other people lives the life in the normal world,you live in the mirror world trapped no way out and your ridiculous team rocket will live in the dark world where is there no light, muwahahahaha!!!! SINCERELY ANDRO . then professor startus explains getting badges would help with the training of your pokemon. He also cautions you with the dangers of finally going up Mt. Luxar. He says that this is a lot to do in a short amount of time, but if Team Rocket or Gang Alpha get the legendary pokemon jarachi… The world would be doomed, now hear is the mission i will now send you to your journey, but there is a secret mission you have, you have to try to ask SKY SHAYMIN to stop jarachi from going to ilex forest, if you are too late,, it OVER.

.::Now for jobs::.
-MAPPER
-SPRITER
-MUSIC EDITOR
-MUSIC REMIXER
-MUSIC LOOPER
-TILE EDITOR
-POKEMON EDITOR
-SCRIPTER
-STORY SCRIPTER
-BANNER MAKER
-TRAINER EDITOR
-TITLESCREEN MAKER
-VIDEO MAKER
-BETA TESTER
-OVERWORLD EDITOR
And whatever else out there

.::Application Form::.
What is your first name: (you can also put nickname)
What skills can you put towards this hack: (what job you want)
Any proof of this skill: (video, pictures etc.)
Any past experiences: (Have you worked in another team before)
How can I or another member contact you: (Email?,AIM?,MSN?)

.::Current Members::.
Red Apple-EVERYTHING
Todoroki Heh Heh Heh-BACKUP MAPPER And ASSISTANT SCRIPTER
nik007_gamer-STORY SCRIPTER
dragonfirenightmare9-POKEMON INSERTER
Aerow-LEADER SCRIPTER
Smileman-SPRITER

.:: PLEASE CONSIDER JOINING THIS TEAM::.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Be sure to add me as a supporter,i'll make you a map or two.Besides,i owe olidude.

I contacted as i promised my scripter.I'm waiting for answer.

Last edited:

Red Apple™

Banned
Years
can i join your team and help out with your hacks...

SKILLS:editing/making sprite and inserting them
a bit of mapping{problem with inserting new tiles}
can give ideas....
Now trying to learn the ropes of editing the tittle screen

PROOF OF WORK:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

PAST EXPERIENCE:None as i am new here
CONTACT INFO:[email protected]

ummm... u could be the spriters assistance if you want

o my god, dont any of u people wanna join?

Last edited:

1KewlDude

Really busy... STRESS!!
Years
I come in peace, but I can script and I might join... but your story is just so cheesy and boring and you told us everything that is going to happen and this thread is more about your hack than the team. Anyway, I'm too busy to help... but my thoughts may be those of the people who aren't applying...

Red Apple™

Banned
Years
I come in peace, but I can script and I might join... but your story is just so cheesy and boring and you told us everything that is going to happen and this thread is more about your hack than the team. Anyway, I'm too busy to help... but my thoughts may be those of the people who aren't applying...

this is not my hack this is olidudes

don be dishearted...just improved on your hacked.....and people will want to help

can u explain more? i couldnt understand you.

Last edited:

olidude

Pokemon Zirco- Wanna Join? ;)
Years
Beofre i added more storyline, people saide that there wasnt enough storyline, ya know!

1KewlDude

Really busy... STRESS!!
Years
can u explain more? i couldnt understand you.
He simply meant that if you improve the hack people will want to join, don't be disheartened, it's early days...
Beofre i added more storyline, people saide that there wasnt enough storyline, ya know!
Well, then tell them that there is much more to come but you don't want to give away the whole story and ruin it all for everyone... also, instead of specifaclly detailing every single specific detail of the beginning, why not give a thrilling summative outline of the story so that people get a good idea of the story but still have a story to look forward to.

Anyway, good luck :)

Red Apple™

Banned
Years
He simply meant that if you improve the hack people will want to join, don't be disheartened, it's early days...Well, then tell them that there is much more to come but you don't want to give away the whole story and ruin it all for everyone... also, instead of specifaclly detailing every single specific detail of the beginning, why not give a thrilling summative outline of the story so that people get a good idea of the story but still have a story to look forward to.

Anyway, good luck :)

thanks for giving good luck

Giratina the master

A Member looking for ROM help
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2010
Skills overworld edeting and maping
proof for maping album and over world
picture.php

contact info a pm
past exp team pika pika

Status