• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pink Mommy (Pokemon Adoption Center)

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2012
k my friend code is 0648 3923 8933

also check out my form maybe i have some pokemon you want to breed

Last edited:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Thank you Marvelwolf.
I think I'll stick with the Mudkip you offered me before. Any gender is ok. (:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Can I have a Riolu?
I got a Naughty Gible with Sand Veil as the ability, but only knows tackle.

Sure, I'll trade you one. Do you want male or female?
This one might be easier because we can use the GTS and we'll skip the time scheduling.
By the way, I'll put the Piplup up at the GTS. Do you have Glameow? Because I'd like to have one since they're not found in Diamond (which is all I have). If you don't just give me anything you can spare and I'll put it up at the GTS too.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Nope, I don't have a Glameow. I'm actually looking for that one too haha.
And as for the gender, it doesn't really matter :)
And I didn't find a Piplup or a Riolu in my game yet, so I won't be able to find it on the GTS :(

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Nope, I don't have a Glameow. I'm actually looking for that one too haha.
And as for the gender, it doesn't really matter :)
And I didn't find a Piplup or a Riolu in my game yet, so I won't be able to find it on the GTS :(

That's ok. Tell me what your time zone is so we can work something out, ok?
If you're in there right now, please answer me and I might be able to do it now, but only the piplup.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Yes, I'm interested in getting a Blaziken, so can I adopt that Torchic from you?
Sure you can!
Just pick one from the list and tell me your time zone so we can work something out!
Oh, don't forget to include your FC, ok?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
WHAT WILL HATCH FROM THIS EGG?
396283_483210968386561_1029244912_n.jpg

Mystery Pokemon Egg Give Away!

Why?: Breeding is a hard work, and now the adoption center is full to the brim with Pokemon who need a home. There are currently 45 unhatched eggs that would appreciate having someone to take care of them.
When?: Sunday, November 11, from 7AM to 12PM (according to PokeCommunity clock)
What can I trade them for?: Well, since giving pokemon out for free is impossible in the game, I'll be willing to trade for anything. It doesn't matter if you only have Bidoofs, I'm going to release them anyways.

WHAT WILL HATCH FROM THE EGGS?

That depends on your luck, but here are some guesses:
50% Feebas
11% Totodile
6% Cyndaquil
6% Chikorita
11% Eevee
2% Togepi
14%Snubbull

Anyone interested, please reply to this thread (:

Last edited:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
There's something funny going on with the pokemon adoption list!
It won't let me edit it to see what's wrong ):

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Ok, so... would you like to get some mystery eggs?
You're still getting the Riolu and the Feebas, but do you want some eggs as well?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hello!
Well, remember that I once wanted a Torchic and a Chimchar, but I cancelled the offer? I think I'll get a Torchic now. I can offer a Rhyhorn with Crunch + the elemental fangs. It's been an RNG abuse project (simply putting shininess in) that has failed flawlessly for quite some time, but I've decided to bring the run back and attempt to bring it back to life, since I found a few people looking for some Shiny Pokemon...and I'd like to make their ambitions come true. Gunning for a trade...that's why. xD Oh yeah, do you have a Vulpix too? If you do, I'd like one as well. I would also like an Electrike too, if you have one. So, all in all...I'd like Vulpix, Electrike and Torchic. I'm sure you can only give the Torchic, but I guess I should give it a try and see whether you have Vulpix and Electrike as well. Okay, thanks!

Back