• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Shadow Triad

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Yeah, the manga seems to be hinting at the triad being the Shadow triad... the writer might know something we don't...
Or perhaps this whole thing is all misleading GF's way or tricking us again...but it'll be a waste of a good hint...
Perhaps the reason the triad didn't get the message on time was because Bianca couldn't find them...

blue

gucci
Years
I didn't realise that we we're getting B2W2 info on Smash today, hopefully the Shadow Triad will be involved considering they have been in the anime trailer (not sure if it's already been covered yet)

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
I still don't get why people say these guys are the striaton trio, I mean just look, the shadow triad are taller, more muscular, alot older as you can tell by their voices and hair, and I think one of the biggest bits of evidence, Their Facial Structure is completely different, the Triad has square faces compared to the striation trio's rounded faces.

There's no connection between the 2, as there are way too many differences.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Yeah, the manga seems to be hinting at the triad being the Shadow triad... the writer might know something we don't...
Or perhaps this whole thing is all misleading GF's way or tricking us again...but it'll be a waste of a good hint...
Perhaps the reason the triad didn't get the message on time was because Bianca couldn't find them...

Oh my god I never noticed that! You're brilliant! Also, I know you can't really compare the Games, Anime, or Manga, but...has everyone already seen this photo?
Spoiler:

Now look at these Pokemon's faces.
Spoiler:

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen the the Striaton Trio at all in any of the Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Promo...and they weren't at N's castle in the previous game...In this game, I'm hoping we get to triple battle them for sure this time!

No, That's Manga Canon only, Cress's hair is also longer than the Manga Shadow Triad member with the Panpour mask. Manga Canon doesn't pass onto game Canon if it did, Sabrina, LT. Surge, and Koga would be Team Rocket Members, and Will and Karen would be orphans raised by Pryce.

The writers for the Manga make their own speculations and throw their own twists into their stories to separate them from the games while still following the games.

Years
I still don't get why people say these guys are the striaton trio, I mean just look, the shadow triad are taller, more muscular, alot older as you can tell by their voices and hair, and I think one of the biggest bits of evidence, Their Facial Structure is completely different, the Triad has square faces compared to the striation trio's rounded faces.

There's no connection between the 2, as there are way too many differences.

Perhaps but remember ninja's can change their apperance, perhaps it's ninjutsu they're using...

Years

The guide said something about Bianca going to get them, but they ended up not making it in time. Seeing as the guides are produced by the Pokemon Company now, I'd say that that's a credible statement.

Buuuut just because they said that, it doesn't mean that "not able to make it in time" meant they didn't show because of the whole Triad thing.

And on a sort of unrelated note, I guess this is the part where I admit I always thought the Shadow Triad were female. WHOOPS.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years

After seeing this I wasn't sure how I missed the weird little tubetops/sports bras lol Watching the video again I see that this is fan art, and I'm A-OK with that lol

The ST's new outfits in the video are pretty cool, imo

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I just hope that the Shadow Triad will bring more to the plot of the game unlike the original Black and White... I admit, it wasn't my favorite game...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm mostly intrigued by is to see the colour of their eyes, if they do in fact match Cilan, Cress and Chili's then this would almost confirm it is them.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I'm mostly intrigued by is to see the colour of their eyes, if they do in fact match Cilan, Cress and Chili's then this would almost confirm it is them.

I zoomed in on the picture from the Trailer and all three of their eyes are Black, though they are so far away you prolly couldn't color them and make them look like natural eyes.

So as of right now they don't match Cilan, Chili, or Cress's eyes.

Also side note...to anyone that has played or Watched Dot Hack GU. Do the Shadow Traid look like Adept Rogues to you? Namely Haseo?

haseo.jpg

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I zoomed in on the picture from the Trailer and all three of their eyes are Black, though they are so far away you prolly couldn't color them and make them look like natural eyes.

So as of right now they don't match Cilan, Chili, or Cress's eyes.

They're actually brown, since if you look at the one that has the scroll, then yeah brown, thus confirming they are not Striaton boys! I do wonder what the scroll thing means, though.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
From the start, I have always known that ST will appear in the third installment of the game (in this case, third and fourth) It;s nice to see more of a backstory here. I think they are still loyal to Ghetsis, wherever that old guy is. Plus, if they possess a Bisharp

\o/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Maaaybeee. Or maybe it's directions to Kyurem HMM.

Actually, thinking about it, if the Shadow Triad are behind an ice thing, and Lucario has to Aura Sphere it (idk maybe? Seems more logic than it using Shadow Ball from the looks of it), how would we actually get access to them in-game... would they just jump out as we get closer, or will we actually get the fun of having field moves making a difference for that one situation? Since idk how else they can jump out.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Maaaybeee. Or maybe it's directions to Kyurem HMM.

Actually, thinking about it, if the Shadow Triad are behind an ice thing, and Lucario has to Aura Sphere it (idk maybe? Seems more logic than it using Shadow Ball from the looks of it), how would we actually get access to them in-game... would they just jump out as we get closer, or will we actually get the fun of having field moves making a difference for that one situation? Since idk how else they can jump out.

Hmm perhaps the introduction of the Genies could be some sort of keys to unlocking the directions/activating the scroll? It could provide more depth into the Triad's misison. Meh, just throwing ideas out there. :x

Years
Or maybe the scroll is the key to awaken Kyurem much like the Wings,Orbs, Red Chain, and Stones. We might get it after defeating them, or perhaps they willingly give it over later on and trick the player into summoning Kyurem...

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
The new uniforms Team Plasma wear have me wondering if the Shadow Triad are sort of in charge of Team Plasma now. It seems they will have a bigger role in the sequels. This is just a theory I have from viewing that. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back