• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Power…it's all…mine…

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Fairly. I don't know why. It just came to me.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i use my power Fairly but if something goes i'll use it dictatorialy :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Well I almost never have any kind of power ever xD but if I did I'd want to use if fairly and be fair to people. Its not in my nature to be a dictator of any sort, Im kind to people and want to help them, that's what I'd want to use power for.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I think I handle it fairly. I'm pretty laid back in general, so I think that helps.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
My job entails being an authority figure for children. I try to set the best example I can through kindness and fairness. This isn't always easy, situations pop up all the time that test the integrity of what I try to promote in the classroom. Alternatively, there's the authoritarian approach, which I find to be unproductive, even lazy. It's easy for teachers to fall into that kind of role out of frustration. I understand, kids push buttons. It's good to set boundaries, but this must be done with love and patience if you want your students to genuinely respect you and develop positive social skills. Same can be said for parents and children, man and pet, boss and employee, etc.

Years
More than anything I just worry about what I'm doing. Am I forgetting something? Could I be doing something more efficiently? Am I being fair? So I do try to be fair, but I don't know if I actually achieve that.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I don't ever come into any sort of power, but if I do, I'll most likely try to give it away? It might come off as selfish, or not, but I don't really like to be responsible for important things. I can't handle being in a powerful position, since all my life I've never had to be in such situations.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
When was the last time I had any power? If I did, I would use it fairly in most cases, going into "dictator mode" only if someone gives me a hard time over something. The sadistic side of my particularly enjoys being evil and cruel to those who have wronged me.

Of course, if my power spreads to control of the world, any sense of humility with my power goes out the window. I just have to keep people liking me until then...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'd like to think I'd handle it fairly... but then things would start to go awry and not the way I want them to and I'd get very annoyed very fast and slowly I'd turn into a dictator.

I should never be given a country. Take that off my Christmas list for next year.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I use power carefully and justly
My main problem with "fair" is that people always seem to think that it means everybody gets what they want.
Just means they get what they deserve.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Fairly, but I would dictate in a sense that I will delegate tasks to people (including myself) and set deadlines to get things done. Otherwise people under my lead would just be idling and people would take advantage of you and the system.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Fairly, but if some people becomes too extreme, I'll turn into a dictator with them. I won't punish those who doesn't cause trouble.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I actually try to avoid power, but if it comes down to it I use it fairly. Dictatorial if under extreme circumstances though (as in it's truly needed).

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
I'm actually pretty strict on fairness when it comes to being in a position of power, it's something that I do take kinda seriously, so yeah, being fair all the way~!

Years
Strict but fair, most of the time. When I'm in charge at work or on the lacrosse field though, it's either do what I say or go home, lol. Being a coach means you have to have an iron fist at times.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Benevolence, in every sense of the word.
I don't entirely understand the notion of being a "dictator".

Observing other in a position as such, yes.
But for myself, simply not understandable.

Back