• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halo overall is horrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
First off, this isn't a troll attempt, I am just sick of halofans trying to make this game more than it is.

This is my opinion on the Halo history:

Halo - Good game, new idea and innovative.

Halo 2 - Meh, multiplayer better but nothing special.

Halo 3 - Hyped too much and boring.

Halo Wars - UHHHHHHHH

Halo ODST - New idea but didn't find it too interesting.

Halo Reach - My god what a boring game.

I don't understand how halo fanboys like this! I love different games, like the Tales series, but even I drew the line at the new Wii game and said it wasn't amazing, it bored me at times.

Close minded fans annoy me and just fund the companies to make more awful spawns.

Ok, if you love the games, that is your opinion, but from someone who has been gaming for many years and is at the end of a course which studies games and pushes my future towards the games industry, possibly reviewing them, I just don't see the attraction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Anyone who knows anything about games knows that Halo is overrated.
I do enjoy playing co-op on Halo 3 and ODST though, never more than once. The multiplayer is the only real selling aspect, but the terrible fanbase lets it down; it's only ever enjoyable if you have a lot of friends that are decent gamers that also enjoy Halo. If you don't have anyone to play it with, then it's not worth playing. The Forge gives it bonus points.
It's overrated, definitely not entirely awful.
Except Halo Wars, that was terrible.

Years
Hence why I put, 'overall' :P

I felt like Halo wars was a pain in the behind and they just spurted out the franchise over different types, to try and get more fans. It failed.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I moved this to the Review area, since it's not really discussion-based and like you said, it's your opinion. But if you're actually interested in a reviewing job, you should be a little more explanatory on why the series is actually bad, other than its fanbase. ;)

Years
If I had to review it, I would go into depth, but I would rather not waste my time on it.

DUKE NUKEM FOREVER HOWEVER, that gains my full attention.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I moved this to the Review area, since it's not really discussion-based and like you said, it's your opinion. But if you're actually interested in a reviewing job, you should be a little more explanatory on why the series is actually bad, other than its fanbase. ;)

Well it isn't even a review either, it's just speaking in generalities, which anyone could do - even Steve the pear's dog.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I was just about to say that this should be moved out of this section. lol
It may be his opinion, but it's in no way a review.

Last edited:

mooglehunter

Teh non-Haxor
Years
halo is an "arcade style fps" to me, which basically just means no attempt at true realism, so i find it a refreshing change of pace from ADS and shoot in bursts. it is overrated but it has very solid gameplay and a cool plot, plus the covenant look cool. the new halo is just expanding on the gameplay with a few gameplay enhancements and a deeper look into the halo universe. i don't find it boring, but im not gonna stay up all night and skip school to play it

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
If I had to review it, I would go into depth, but I would rather not waste my time on it.

DUKE NUKEM FOREVER HOWEVER, that gains my full attention.

I only moved it here to allow you to review it, instead of locking it outright for flamebaiting, but if you don't wanna waste your time, it's fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back