• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
tmc02086 welcome to the club. And for everyone else be more active. I will post one more question then I will let you come up with questions to answer.

Is there any Water Pokemon that you would love Misty to have on her team?

um..., Lapras, Vaporeon :D
Don't know why, but I think it will be very cool if these two are on her team.
They may make Misty more elegant.

isnt that bikini misty from a banned episode?
Yes
That ep. was banned but later was aired , but the "boob scene" is cut

Last edited:

Jalsy

RESET
Years
@tmc02086 Welcome to the club. It's nice to see this club keep on going:) And I also stopped by to post another (scrappy) banner I did..*I think it's a little messy.. hope you guys like itXD

MistyFanPageOct-Nov.jpg

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Hello guys, I'd like to sign up! ^^

Name: Snivy063
Why do you want to join: I think the question answers my intention in joining this club. XD
Favorite Pokemon of Misty's: Gyarados and Togepi. :'P

Hmm, with the topic, I'd like her to have a Milotic in her team.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
Years
LOL, when she brought out her Gyarados in the AG, I was "wth, next thing you know she's going to have a beedrill." Anywho...

GUISE, I HAVE A QUESTION!
Is it just me, or did anyone else feel like Misty was much more mature acting AND looking in the few AG episodes she was in? She always acted and looked like she's at least 16 now. May really makes Misty seem older too. Idk, she just seems very mature now. I kinda miss her picking on Ash all the time. I only saw her say any funny thing to Ash like twice. She was such a secret flirt too, LOL. Totally obvious. But she doesn't show it anymore. Anyone else notice her fast maturity? Maybe it's just her new clothes??

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
lmao, I don't see that happening though. XD .. She doesn't like bug types ~

Yup, I actually did notice it too, guess it was all thanks to the gym stuff she had learned when she became the Cerulean Gym Leader. :3

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
Years
I know...she didn't like Gyarados either, but look what happened. In The Joy of Water Pokemon episode, Misty wouldn't even touch the Gyarados. And now, she ended up catching one. Maybe, if she comes back in a BW episode, she'll have a bug pokemon. THAT WOULD BE SO CRAZY. WHAT WOULD THE WORLD HAVE COME TO?

I think it would be funny if she got a Beedrill though. Ash would be like, whad da fuuu...

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Yup, she hates that Pokemon 100%, although having a cute bug type, would be fine with her right? XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 22, 2011
Hello, may I join the club?
In my opinion, Misty was a fundemental character in Pokemon, and I can't bear to watch it without her. I prefer her original outfit, and I like Psyduck, although I feel sorry for the fact that he always has headaches! I suppose he's used to it. Anyhow... Misty for the win, I'd love to be in this club.

tmc02086 welcome to the club. And for everyone else be more active. I will post one more question then I will let you come up with questions to answer.

Is there any Water Pokemon that you would love Misty to have on her team?

I would love Misty to have Vaporeon on her team, or maybe even Lapras.

Last edited:

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Hello, may I join the club?
In my opinion, Misty was a fundemental character in Pokemon, and I can't bear to watch it without her. I prefer her original outfit, and I like Psyduck, although I feel sorry for the fact that he always has headaches! I suppose he's used to it. Anyhow... Misty for the win, I'd love to be in this club.

Hello there HypnoticNarcotica!Of course you can. We would love to see new members joining in.Welcome to the club!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
some nice captures
PokmonSE4EP196-TheRingMasters13-05-01.jpg

Misty with some special outfits..
She is BEAUTIFUL

PokmonSE1EP047-AChanseyOperation00-53-19.jpg

PokmonSE1EP043-MarchoftheExeggutorSquad00-59-12.jpg

I must say that in my case Misty= :cer_love: that is for sure. In fact looks is how I grew to like her in the first place. The quality of those screen shots looks a bit like some questionable encodes going around on torrents which are blurred like crazy.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Those captures brings back memories. :3

And, I love how adorable Misty is when she is blushing. <3

Years
I must say that in my case Misty= :cer_love: that is for sure. In fact looks is how I grew to like her in the first place. The quality of those screen shots looks a bit like some questionable encodes going around on torrents which are blurred like crazy.
Many people said Misty has a TOMBOY look.
I don't think so... She may acts like a boy sometimes. But she definitely looks like a pretty girl.
In summer, I see many girls dress like Misty. Hot pants with shoes.

The captures......you already knew how I get those episodes.....;)
I wish Pokemon could release remake Blu-ray boxset. 16:9 wide screen.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
Many people said Misty has a TOMBOY look.
I don't think so... She may acts like a boy sometimes. But she definitely looks like a pretty girl.
In summer, I see many girls dress like Misty. Hot pants with shoes.

The captures......you already knew how I get those episodes.....;)
I wish Pokemon could release remake Blu-ray boxset. 16:9 wide screen.

That is how I got the episodes at first too but hated the water marks and the blurring. Those were done around 2004 or 2005 and badly might I add. The legal DVD box sets look SO much better than those and that is how I have these episodes today. Recently I got the very last of the episodes I needed to complete a collection of the first 276 which basically means I have almost every English dubbed episode ever released. Except for Beauty and the Beach which only exists on VHS tapes recorded from its one or two airings on TV back in 2000. This by the way is all on DVD box sets half of which I had to get from Australia and New Zealand. I know, I would like to see the episodes featuring Ash Misty and Brock (especially Misty) in true HD but I doubt it would happen. In Japan they are obsessed with NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW and oh did I mention NEW. Plus Shogakukan and TV Tokyo could care less about the show's fans outside Japan its sad but true. They just want to cater to the Japanese audience and that is it. We are secondary to them in other words and no matter how loudly we complain about the show nothing will ever happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back