• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcanineflame's Trade Shop with Shinies, Giveaways and much More!!!

Years
Welcome all to my trade thread with shinies, events, Ev'd and more!!!

dptr194.png
Rules:
1. There shall be very few cloned pokes; I hope that you are ok with that!!
2. Please be patient and respectful, as all other members I to have a life =)
3. Absolutely no hacks, if I trade you a hack, please know it was an accident and notify me ASAP and I will trade back
4. I request you use the forms, I find them easier to see!
5. Keep the WiFi stuff in side VM's, if you would like to SCHEDULE a trade then use PM
6. Do not expect me to know your friend code(unless it's in sig or trainer title, at that time please tell me), I delete all friend codes unless they are on my white list or I expect more trades from them.

And now on to the pokemon!

dptr126.png
Events:

Spoiler:

dptr130.png
Shinies:
Spoiler:

dptr032.png
Shiny Legends:
Spoiler:

dptr114.png
Ev'd:
Spoiler:

dptr092.png
Wants:

Spoiler:

dptr058.png
Lengendaries:
Spoiler:

dptr000.png
Whitelist:
Spoiler:

dptr076.png
Blacklist:
Spoiler:

dptr048.png
Giveaway:
Spoiler:

Hey guys, I am a neww breeder, and am trying breeding out. I find it easy, so anyone wanting bred pokes please ask!!

Last edited:
Years
swampert.png

Shiny Swampert
252Hp/252Att/4Def
Adamant
Stealth rock/Waterfall/Avalanche/Earthquake
26/31/25/31/31/11

Hello there! I hope this is not a bad deal, but this guy really caught my eye. ANyways, can you clone? I need you to clone two copies of this poke for me please!

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
Years
swampert.png

Shiny Swampert
252Hp/252Att/4Def
Adamant
Stealth rock/Waterfall/Avalanche/Earthquake
26/31/25/31/31/11

Hello there! I hope this is not a bad deal, but this guy really caught my eye. ANyways, can you clone? I need you to clone two copies of this poke for me please!
I can clone it and send it back. Im headed to the wifi room now.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
10 ANIV Celebi
Shiny Aura Mew
Shiny Manaphy
Shiny Latias
Shiny Darkrai

I'd love to hack check that bundle of joy.
Check mah thread if you need something.

Years
I'm, sorry, but I dont know what your talking about. I dont know how to hack check, and have never tried it before, but I dont think they are hacks. If they are, I'll be sure to release them and take them of my thread.

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
Years
I'm, sorry, but I dont know what your talking about. I dont know how to hack check, and have never tried it before, but I dont think they are hacks. If they are, I'll be sure to release them and take them of my thread.
I think she wants you to submit them to the hack check thread, ran by her.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014

She means she wants to hack check them, not you, because there is an obvious hack on your trade list and we suspect more.

I'd like to have more information on the flawless Jirachi. Can I get the date, HP, and characteristic on it.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years

Just trade them to me later, as I am busy atm, and I can trade them back if you wish.

I am simply suspicious of them. For your troubles, you can ask for something in return from my shop, or just take the results as payment, doesn't matter to me.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2010
Hey I dont blame you, Id be the same way, ; ). But if you do manage to find a cloner, could you clone the hsiny manaphy and give me one> =P. Oh and what pokemon do you have clones of? ( In the shiny legendary's section).

Years
@ ownage:
For your gratitude, I'll give you one manaphy for free. OH and none. Yeah know, but I have just started with this whole trade business again.

@Taylor:
Spr_4d_395_s.png

nature:mild
moves:surf,hydro cannon,drill peck,waterfall,
stats:271|247|353|301|219
iv's:31|31|31|31|31|31
redistribute

How about this? By the way, please clone and give me twocopies of this.

Years
@ ownage:
For your gratitude, I'll give you one manaphy for free. OH and none. Yeah know, but I have just started with this whole trade business again.

@Taylor:
Spr_4d_395_s.png

nature:mild
moves:surf,hydro cannon,drill peck,waterfall,
stats:271|247|353|301|219
iv's:31|31|31|31|31|31
redistribute

How about this? By the way, please clone and give me twocopies of this.
Omg that is a hack :0
i thought i took it off D;
pick another one!

Back