• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Year's Resolutions

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I whip up some New Year's Resolutions at around midnight, then I'll forget about them the next day. I never do my resolutions, so yeah, I think they're a load of hoo-ey.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
No resolutions New Years-specific. I just want to be better in all I do all the time.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
I'm going to be more confident with me, as a person :)
And get up earlier, stay healthy, actually get a bit of muscle instead of being a stick :P , and stuff like that :)

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
I have some New Years Resolutions for myself on this site:

Get 10 emblems
Get to top 3 in the ladder for randbats
3000 posts
Make it in the Hall of Fame
Complete 3 Ultimate Challenges

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I don't take on many "important" resolutions because a turn of the calendar doesn't help quantify them, nor do I need it to inspire me. If anything, most of my resolutions that don't sound lame come at the beginning of school in September.

So the only "new year's" resolutions I've taken on are related quantifiable amounts. I want to read 15 books this year (I read 20 last year but won't have as much free time this year). And I also want to beat every video game I buy this year in an effort to hopefully buy less games and also get through more of my backlog instead of adding to it endlessly.

I also made a bit of a resolution to be on PC more and post more often but my year got off to a bit of a rocky start so that ended up on the back burner a little bit. Have already completely failed the "be on MSN more" resolution.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
For now it is to finish what I started -- which is planning for the future on a much more, deep down personal level. All I've done in the past was decide "I wanna be a Computer Scientist!" and pretty much only went there.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Mine's a bit weird, but I don't want anything major to change this year. I don't want to change jobs, move to a new place, be in a serious relationship, or even get a new car because for one entire year I would just like things to settle down.

Back