• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first thing you did when you woke up?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
First thing I did when I woke up was checked my phone for the time and then got up to close the window. Then I turned the ceiling fan on a higher setting and deleted all of my messages from the day before, since I am kind of in the habit of doing that.

What was the first thing (or first few things) that you did when you woke up this morning?

Sirfetch’d

The first thing I did this morning was grab a glass of water because I was incredibly thirsty, after that I checked my phone for the time and text messages, told my mom bye as she left and now I am here.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
Years
the very first thing i did upon waking up was hit my cellphone alarm's "snooze" button. then took a short nap again, only to be woken up 5 mins. later by my alarm. hit the snooze button again. repeated this process about thrice, i think.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Turning off alarm, then putting on some socks. (it was cold as Muk) made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face after that.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Cooked breakfast while watching the football game (Portugal vs Israel) - due to time zone difference, here in Seattle I watched the game live at 5:00 in the morning.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Turned off my alarm from my phone and picked up my computer to browse the internet while I wake up.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I picked up my phone to check the time and played some games while lying in bed. Then I got up, brushed my teeth and ate my breakfast and yadda yadda yadda.

Years
I spent 10 minutes on an exercise bike to help wake me up. Then I did my normal morning stuff like shower, eat, etc. Normally I don't wake up before my alarm, but today I did.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Probably was ticked off that I was awake so early, considering I woke up at like 4am and took forever to go back to sleep.

As for when I really got up, I think I just stumbled downstairs and stood there until I could wake up enough to do anything to get on with the day. I:

Last edited:

Crux

Evermore
Years
Blasted the song Crazie$ by I Fight Dragons.
Basic morning routine, shower, brush teeth, breakfast, etc... Usual morning work-out....
I actually woke up earlier then I like to, trying to make myself diurnal again. :I

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
First I turned off my cellphone alarm, which is set to the most annoying ringtone to guarantee me getting up to turn it off, then I put on my glasses so I can see. Then I brushed my teeth and got dressed and I probably did other stuff I can't really remember.

Years
I turned off my alarm to wake up, took my sleeping clothes off, walked to the bathroom and peed, then hopped into the shower.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Rolled over slightly to make sure my bedroom door was locked--we had some guys in doing something with the water system in the townhouse complex and they needed to access the water heater which is in the basement. Didn't want them coming into my room or anything and my roommate was being super nice and dealing with them since I wouldn't really be awake at the time (9:30... I'd only managed to fall asleep at 7ish). Then I tried to go back to sleep but they were kinda loud so I mostly just laid there until they left and then napped very briefly.

When I woke up again, I took a pill, bought a Starbucks groupon ($5 for $10 gift card!), made some appointments, and then left for class.

Felt pretty sick so I came home early and ended up taking a nap. I set my alarm for 20 minutes but either I didn't hear it, it never went off, or I turned it off in my sleep and ended up sleeping for an hour and a half instead. First thing I did was tweet "oops". Then I took another pill and now I'm waiting for it to kick in before I can go upstairs to eat dinner.

Haven't had a great day sleep-wise. XD;

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Woke up at my regular time only to remember that I didn't have to work today, so I went back to sleep. When I woke up at a decent time I chugged a bottle of water, took a shower, and spent most of my day playing Guild Wars 2.

Back