• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Ur becoming Twitter famous Pokey.

Speaking of the past, stuff I watched when I was 5, It helped bring down a dictator too:

Although it was this anime that got me crying hard when I saw the ending. One of those first plots where his entire adventure was all inside his dads book....T.T

Last of Tezuka's anime before he died too.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Ah, Tezuka, what a great man. It's sad that so many animu fans don't know who he is, despite the fact that methinks he should be an anime household name. If it weren't for him, anime...well, anime would probably be...different, definitely; probably nowhere near as good as they are now and they certainly couldn't reach the mature levels that they can. That, and they probably wouldn't have come to the West (at least not for many, many, MANY years).

Also, I love 80s/90s/early 2000 anime, those are my favorite decades to watch stuff from.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

we need a week where Mods are not allowed to post

I wonder how high we'd get

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

My team in Black 2 is over level 85

and I just started doing the post story stuff, like battling Akuroma, Hue, catching Zekrom, Kyurem and battling N

also, FINALLY beat all 5 leagues and beat World Leaders Twice

now it's trolling me by making me fight Drayden, Clair or some other gym leader who can single-handedly kick my butt with a single pokemon

that's really not fair, how they purposely stack the leaders against you

it should be RANDOM for crying out loud

"Oh, you're using Espeon, Zoroark and Samurott? Have fun battling against Bugsy, Clair and Giovanni"

WHY DOES GIOVANNI HAVE A GARCHOMP

WHY?!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

I beat the league, but I'm currently to occupied with Fire Emblem to play Black 2 post-league. :B

Good question. o_O
Get that Ice beam for your Samurott.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Already do

doesn't help at all

also...WOW...I COMPLETELY MISSED PICKING UP ROCK SMASH

Status
Not open for further replies.