• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are they releasing Pokémon games too fast?

Exoaria

such pokemon wow
Years
Too fast, if this is all the content they can come up with in a couple years. They should spend less time trying to come up with new Pokemon and spend more time on a decent plot, slower leveling and more scaling. These games go by way too quick and there's no end-game content anymore since G/S/C.

I want them to slow down and make the games longer, and deeper. If Game Freak needs time to do in five years what Square Enix can do in a month, then I'll be patient. At the end of the day I still think we need a different company handling Pokemon because they are just crappy with content.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
I'd say too fast. How fast was it from B&W 2 to XY? One year? They could have put it off. I'm guessing XY also only has one map. Nothing much too see there except new Pokèmons. Or are there a new kind of present in XY?

I was actually dismayed that XY came out in such a short period. They should have let the fans cook in more anticipation while they make better and very different looking Pokèmons. Honestly many Pokèmon looks aren't really inspired and look like spin offs of old ones.

Edit: okay, seeing explanations about B&W 2... it seems like I've been had by Gamefreak.

Last edited:
Back