• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The White Band Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

O

Your Mom
Years
Every Pirate's dream is to get the greatest treasure... The One Piece. Well, at least the real Pirates do.

Meet Depp (Yea I ripped off Pirates of the Caribbean), a boy who is trying to achieve this dream of going to the Grand Line, getting the One Piece and to become the next Pirate King.

The White Band Pirates Roster

Captain - Depp

Full Name - Jonathan D. Epp (Kill me)
Gender - Male
Age - 16
Goal - To become the Pirate King
Devil Fruit - Mei Mei Fruit (Invisible Invisible Fruit)
Description - Depp has messy black hair and dark brown eyes. His skin is slightly tanned and has scars all over he has many small tattoos but his biggest one is a Jolly Rogers tattoo on his right arm. Depp is usually seen wearing a white t-shirt and bleached denim shorts and a pair of worn out sandals. His most prized possession is just a simple white piece of cloth which he wraps around his left arm normally, but is wrapped around his forehead in battles.
Personality - Depp has a very simple and carefree personality. He is rather humorous and a great person to be around. In the times of need, Depp is the first to step up.
Weapon - Axe

First Mate -

Navigator -

Chef -

Doctor -

(There are other positions that you can make up, but I think filling these 4 first would be quite good.)

AHOY!

So uh, sound good to you guys?

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
Would the people who join be aloud to have eaten a cursed fruit? And if so, would they be aloud to have eaten atlest 2.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Actually, I'm sure eating two Devil Fruits would be okay, as long as you were okay with your body destroying itself. o o;;

Nevertheless, Blueno contradicted such a claim, stating that Grand Line scientists have noted only the phemonenon of one's body destroying itself if one is to actually consume two Devil Fruits.

So, I'm sure it's fine, as long as you don't mind the side-effects. xD

Please post this in the Discussion Thread. ^^

*closed*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back