• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real-Life Encounters?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 1, 2021
Most people I interact with online live too far away from me to meet with, besides there's the added bonus of most people probably don't want to met me anyways.

TY

I have the same problems as gimmepie, all my friends here live in countries far away from mine, and i dont have the money (tbh, i never had the money) to pay for such trips. Maybe someday in the future, if i get lucky in a lottery or something xD

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I haven't seen anybody from Maryland or at least somewhat adjacent. I have been noticing couple people from Virginia but they're all live down the south if I recall.

I live in Hampton Roads so Maryland is a fair hike. I've met Morkula multiple times though.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
I believe [supporter]Towerizer[/supporter] lives in San Diego, which is about 2 hours from where I live, maybe the next time I plan on going back (and if both of our schedules are free), we could possibly meet. :D

I know other SoCal peeps that live near me as well (about 2-3 hours away tops).

Kansas City!

I live like 2 hours away, I live in Manhattan.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
Anyone from London is more than welcome to meet me whenever they want, I'm always up for meeting people :P

Okay here's a funny story. So me and my mates went to Paris at the end of last summer, and I ended up meeting this user from here called WonderGirl (who hadn't actually been active since 2011 at the time...I don't even remember how I got to know her) somehow and we spent that Saturday just hanging out and we got this really nice sweet beer-like thing at some bar, she was great :)
I met her fror a few minutes later in the night but I don't entirely remember what circumstances :P

Years
I have yet to meet a PC member in real life, but I was actually quite surprised at how many live in the Sydney area of Australia like myself. Notable members being Patchouli Knowledge, [supporter]Aslan[/supporter] and [supporter]O07_eleven[/supporter], along with another guy I briefly interacted with called bradenm, and of course diab_low. I really miss that guy :(

Years
Nope, never met anyone from PC/online in real life. But I've only been here for a little over a year, so I still don't know too many people.
Anyway, I live in Arizona, and so far I haven't seen any users that live here. I don't travel much, so the chances of meeting a member in real life are way too slim for me.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I've met Mr Cat Dog during his whirlwind tour of the East Coast. We were supposed to meet up again in November when he was in the area but he had plans with the friend he was visiting and I couldn't make it since I had to work.

Other than that, I've seen CC several times - we have lunch together and hang out every so often (though it's been a few months) and even went to Kings Dominion one day last summer.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I've met Mr Cat Dog during his whirlwind tour of the East Coast. We were supposed to meet up again in November when he was in the area but he had plans with the friend he was visiting and I couldn't make it since I had to work.

Other than that, I've seen CC several times - we have lunch together and hang out every so often (though it's been a few months) and even went to Kings Dominion one day last summer.

Yeah, unfortunately I couldn't meet MCD either because the one day we could have done something he had plans u_u

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I met one a long long time ago that no longer visits PC, since then I haven't met anyone, I don't really talk to anyone from PC that lives anywhere close to me though. I used to but we just ended up not talking anymore.

Back