• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I really am just imagining it, right? That there's a spark between us and that there's something in the way you look at me. I'm just imagining those stuff, aren't I? Even so, those thoughts make me feel... warm and silly, to say the least; it's sorta hard to explain.

And then I heard you sing.

Gosh, you have an amazing voice—you're making me like you more.

I hope we can be friends. Close friends.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,

I hate these days, and it's worse with finals rearing it's ugly butt. I hope you're studying hard <3 I know I'm not ;c

Sirfetch’d

You are great but kinda too standoffish :( I really wish that you would put yourself out there for everyone to see how amazing you are! I wont always be around as a confidence booster so you need to get out there and just be your amazing loving self <3

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Dear Anon,

I know I may not know you very well, but… I want to know you. It's obvious no one else sees what I see in you, and I think you're the cutest and most adorably unique thing I've seen. Why is it that you're a band girl? Is it mere coincidence that many of my fervorous crushes have been on lasses in the marching band? What instrument do you play?

I see you every morning both at zero hour and before we get on the bus, and often in the afternoon and evening when we get home. I think you have the most intriguing last name, which is rare to say. I want to talk to you often; you're not in a relationship like so many crushes of mine have been. I want us to be a madly happy couple, and I see something special in you that can make that so. You're so adorable and innocent, and I love that.

Is my charm enough for you?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Dear Anon,

I really miss you... I think about you constantly throughout the day and I always talk to my friends at this school about you. Do you miss me? I mean its been a couple months or so since we've last talked. I think that this is the closest thing that I've ever gotten to loving someone in this way. I miss you so much.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I do like you, bro-in-law, and we do get along but can you please like stop snogging so much around me with my sister? It kinda makes me want to... puke. Except that I like you, really.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Dear Anonymous

I know that you think it`s time,
but i don`t think we should
rush into things im very
sorry and you know
i love you but......

Sirfetch’d

I would tell you if I could what I think about you but right now I just can't. You simply won't allow it and it pains me when I try to understand why. I get it, I'm selfish at times, a bit overbearing, obsessive, I can be a jerk, I try to get you to solve EVERYTHING that is wrong or might go wrong in my life and it's just too much to put on a person. I never intentionally tried to hurt you or scare you away, but I may have? Gah, maybe I am just being paranoid as usual but this time I honestly think I ****ed up :/ Just know, I'm sorry. I do love you so much and I'd do anything for you and you know that....or at least I hope so. Lets talk this out please so we both can put our minds at ease :(

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I've got thick skin and an elastic heart, but your blade, it might be too sharp.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear An,

I forgive you but not for anything but for yourself,i really hope if you can get better and try to be a better person...it seems like everyone left you and that makes me sad for you..i'm not sure if the others forgive you though but i hope someday they do.

Dear An,

Almost a year,huh..i miss you <3

Dear An,

I'm not sure how to help sadly but i'll be there if you ever needed anything.

Me

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Dear anonymous,

Things seem to be picking up, albeit slowly. But that's good! Go at your own steady pace; don't let others try and rush you. Please try not to worry about the future too much, because that's only going to cause more problems for you - mainly anxiety. It would be great if you tried to work on your anger; try not to let such little things upset you so easily. Try to find a solution in a calm and rational manner. Always remember to treat others with respect even if they're being an ass towards you; however, that doesn't mean you can't tell them off if they really push the wrong buttons. Please, please, stop being so pessimistic and try to enjoy life as much as you can! I know it's not the greatest right now, but things will pick up. Try to stay positive and optimistic - look towards a better tomorrow!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anonymous,
Since I talked with you, for some reason, I'm starting to thinking to be like you at some point, that I'm feeling that we're like twins or something, or even more than that.

Dear anon,
Thanks for your signature and wishes, I appreciate it :)

Sirfetch’d

I think about you everyday. It gets harder and harder when it should be getting easier. I'm up at 4 AM today because I can't really sleep. It's a bunch of things keeping me up but knowing you aren't here is one of them. We may never have the friendship that we once had but I can hope can't I? I really want a chance to see you before Christmas...it would mean everything to me.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Dear anon.
I miss you so much
and i hope too see you
soon but even if years
you`ll still be in my heart.

dear anon
i feel the same way.

Years
Dear anonymous,

When you leave the house, please lock the door. I don't care if I'm in the living room at the time in which you leave, but for ****'s sake, lock the damn door so that no one unauthorized tries to get into the house.

Outlier

Dear Anonymous. You're a smug, passive aggressive douche bag and you've managed to irritate me a lot in just a short amount of time. I don't usually let first impressions sour my overall opinion of someone but you really rubbed me the wrong way.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I've known you since we were freshmen back in college, during those days it was just a simple crush that I had on you. During our senior years, I realized that my feelings for you have grown into something like love, but I didn't have the guts to tell you about how I feel because it might ruin our friendship and you're dating that worthless boyfriend of yours who did nothing but physically hurt you. When you had problems with your boyfriend I wanted to step in but I couldn't, as it might ruin our friendship. But still, I did my best to make you feel that you are important to me. Before graduation you thanked me for being nice to you and it was the nicest thing that I heard through my entire life. And now we've graduated I'm not gonna see you again for a long time. I just don't know if I should be happy or sad but I just can't describe it, but it's better to move on and I'll accept that you're not the one for me and will never will.

P.S.
Your boyfriend is a jerk leave him you're not gonna be happy with him, and everytime he sees me I get vibes that he wants to kill me, literally kill me -_-

Last edited:

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,

What you did came out as a total surprise to me, but of course I was really happy that you did it. Hehe. I also can't believe that your code name was the one that I managed to pick. My silent prayer during the picking period was heard. If I had known, then I should have chosen a better gift. :| Well, I hope that you'll use it... or something. :3

PS. Was the message thing too corny? Ehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back