• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee-Kins

Sleepy Eyes, Bony Knees
Years
You guys with beards give me hope.
Proud Pogonophile.

Also, throwback to when I had longer hair.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Whoa. What's the point of that exercise? Was it just for fun or was it working toward something like strength of teamwork lol

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
John's been asking for a photo since I haven't posted in a while. Here's what I got so far. Just took it not 5 minutes ago. Also, yes, new shirt & new sweatshirt :) I'll post myself wearing the rest of the new shirts I have later on. They're a bit dirty right now!

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
I've felt like a bit of a creeper, knowing what many of you look like and you not knowing what I look like. So I was going to share! I mean, if we were talking in person.. etc.

you're starting to look like you take girls down to the lake and dismember them.

...But perhaps I've caught you at a bad time.

I'll just come back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back