• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Looking For

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhabcuanime

LhabxJhieL
Years
Hi Guys .i dont know where's thread that i can post this .
Can Anyone know where can i get Pokemon Icons From Sinnoh and Unova Regions ?
sizes 64x32

And Where can i get a TileSets ? Battle Backgrounds ?

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
You may be looking for this:

link 1 | link 2

And just saying, next time you can help yourself to a resources thread (considering you want this for a hack or a game) located over here. If you want resources from the official games, then go over to The Spriter's Resource. And finally, if you're ever unsure where to post, you may ask the question here. Hope the problem was solved!

lhabcuanime

LhabxJhieL
Years
You may be looking for this:

link 1 | link 2

And just saying, next time you can help yourself to a resources thread (considering you want this for a hack or a game) located over here. If you want resources from the official games, then go over to The Spriter's Resource. And finally, if you're ever unsure where to post, you may ask the question here. Hope the problem was solved!

Thanks for this ,, Your link is very Helpful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back