• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
unfortunately i cannot patch because i have a mac computer =( i have tried many times, hopefully you will be able to upload a patched version soon? looking forward to testing your hack ^_^

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
unfortunately i cannot patch because i have a mac computer =( i have tried many times, hopefully you will be able to upload a patched version soon? looking forward to testing your hack ^_^

Sorry Your gonna have to Patch it , But Don't Worry You Can Rom Patch on a Mac. Just Read The Patching Tutorial on my Signature. And Web Search A Program Called... Multipatch

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 25, 2017
I just tried to download it. There is a trojan implemented. I've tried all the downloads, but there is a trojan trying to break through. I advise not to download until this is fixed. Too bad though...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 6, 2021
Alright i finally figured it out earlier this morning. After i beat the gym leader i walked over to route 55 bridge St. where you use rock smash and grab that evolution stone. Then i interacted with the wall and got transported to an icy cave that keeps getting hit by earthquakes. Every time a quake hits a text box pops up and says "hmm...." But other than that there are no other exits or anything so i was wondering if maybe that was a glitch or if it was suppose to be like that.

hey im sorry but when im there it never shakes, what should i do?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Hey guys. I am still alive and so is the project! The main reason why 2015 became a non productive year on this project was due to the corruption my hard drive (the project's backed up) and the busy hassle of being a college student. I now have to study for the LSAT and work 30-40 per week. But this is NOT going to stop me from working on this game. My laptop should be able to be fixed within the next few days and I'll release the version that I have right now so I don't rush a beta 3 release with bugs and whatnot. This version is pretty close to the beta 3 version and you will no longer have to restart your save file ONCE playing this incoming beta version.

And then I'll release the official beta 3 version (when I feel it's ready) in which you'll be able to use the save file from this version I will be releasing soon.

GaryFreakingOak

8 badges in Kanto? I got 10.
Years
Hey guys. I am still alive and so is the project! The main reason why 2015 became a non productive year on this project was due to the corruption my hard drive (the project's backed up) and the busy hassle of being a college student. I now have to study for the LSAT and work 30-40 per week. But this is NOT going to stop me from working on this game. My laptop should be able to be fixed within the next few days and I'll release the version that I have right now so I don't rush a beta 3 release with bugs and whatnot. This version is pretty close to the beta 3 version and you will no longer have to restart your save file ONCE playing this incoming beta version.

And then I'll release the official beta 3 version (when I feel it's ready) in which you'll be able to use the save file from this version I will be releasing soon.

Seeing this post got me excited enough to log into my account for the first time in over a year haha. Great to hear, and best of luck. My little brother is in the same boat working and studying for the LSAT and is plenty busy without a large ROM hack to work on, so I hope you don't overdo things!

Really, really looking forward to the beta 3. I'll be sure to test out the current version when you get it uploaded in the meantime!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Great to hear that your finally back (Even though you didn't really disappear) really can't wait for beta 3 been waiting for a year but glad to have u working on the project again hopefully you get time to do your whole trilogy, best of luck

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Build 3.0 RC 1 will go up to Frozen Fire Lake. Five badges are obtainable. Do not let badges measure the length of this beta! The story starts to kick off after badge four and a lot of events happen. I will release a RC 2 later on.

Years
I'm playing the 3.0 RC1, and...I noticed that some of the soundtracks doesn't make sense.
The one that I noticed clearly is that one of the Emerald frontier soundtrack is used when a trainer is defeated. This doesn't make any sense!
If possible, please fix it in the next update or so.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
Can't get the rom to work. not at all. bypassing checksum just gives me an eevee with no moves. sad because this sounds fun.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
The music choice at the end of the battle is intended. There is nothing wrong with having a musical mix up. After all, it is a new region. I like the tone it sets for the region. It will stay like that. How does it not make any sense? Music is music. It doesn't hurt to improvise.

And I'll see if I used a v1.0 or v1.1 rom.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2015
nice this was unexpected ive been watching for beta 3 for a year lol glad a good project is back

Years
The music choice at the end of the battle is intended. There is nothing wrong with having a musical mix up. After all, it is a new region. I like the tone it sets for the region. It will stay like that. How does it not make any sense? Music is music. It doesn't hurt to improvise.

And I'll see if I used a v1.0 or v1.1 rom.
Ah, I see!
It's the first time that I saw a frontier music being used at end of battles lol! But good work still...

Back