• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fortworth96's Pokemon Trade Center

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
CMT for the Shiny Ponyta, Shiny Shuckle, Shiny Shaymin, and Pikachu Colored Pichu please :)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I'm leaving in about an hour or so to go up to my sister's and I won't be able to do any trades while there. Can you trade Tuesday evening?

Clawman

Elite Trainer
Years
Can u trade the Giratina For my Palkia? 4th Gen. i also have a Newly hatched Cranidos with Hammer arm and Earthquake

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
If Tuesday evening is around 7;00, closer to 8;00, I can. Otherwise, I'll be working all day.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
I'm sorry if I'm late, something came up and had to go out for a couple of hours. VM me anytime you are free.

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
I like your shiny Porygon, Electrike, and Emoar. I am offering almost anything from my thread except for some thing like EV'd and stuff

Druddigon

Arceus Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2011
I really love your TRU Arceus and Dialga (non shiny) and I will trade for those:
LV 100 Shiny Lugia
LV 100 Haxorus
LV 100 Cobalion

I don't care if you clone them..

I will even throw in LV 100 Zekrom..

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I really love your TRU Arceus and Dialga (non shiny) and I will trade for those:
LV 100 Shiny Lugia
LV 100 Haxorus
LV 100 Cobalion

I don't care if you clone them..
The only one I'm really interested in is the shiny Lugia. Btw, I don't have any non shiny Dialga. Only shiny.

Druddigon

Arceus Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2011
Ok How about Shiny Lugia and LV 100 Zekrom for TRU Arceus and Shiny Dialga?

Druddigon

Arceus Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2011
Yes I do!
Ill be there in a few minutes, dont expect me right away..
If thats ok..

Back