• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Walrein Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Yeah last one against Rednaal/AENAR which I won at 3 - 0 I think, we did a lot of battles haha.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Sheesh. Ooka's return marked a HUGE activity spike lol. We are currently the most active clan haha.

Here are some simple stats:

Walrein Clan - 7% post rate ; 65 posts
Sacred Wings - 5% post rate ; 43 posts
Team Eon - 2% post rate ; 9 posts
Stormbringers - 2% post rate ; 8 posts

Post rate is the percentage of posts in relation to views.

Let's keep this up! The Walrein Clan will be the best!

I could also multiply the rates by 10 to make them look better. In that case, we have an activity "score" of 71%, SW gets one of 55%, TE gets one of 23%, and SB gets one of 23%. Either way, we're the most active!

Cheers!

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Well in terms of battles maybe but I'd love something like a tour or anything similar :(:(

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Ooka mentioned a derp tour soon. Like, we all make teams that you normally wouldn't see. I'm making a gimmicky team called XEL's Apocalypse :)

Besides, isn't battling what clans are all about anyways? haha

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Ah okay, well sounds interesting enough I guess. Also uhh well they are about battling but clan events are what I call activity rather than battling my bff over and over again and farming wins lol.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Me and yoh battled in a few test matches she won one and i won the other (Donphan sux @ life btw js lol). GG qt <3

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
^ Okay so I expected DA to be oblivious to my suggestion lol so just for clarification +1 win for DA and +1 win for YOH lol. BB <3

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
As much as I like our current "banner," lol, I feel like this could easily be made into one. It just looks so frickin BA haha

EDIT: Just beat Mence, Anti, and you Mr. Ooka. Although I wonder what would've happened without the crit..

EDIT: EDIT: Just lost to Ooka and Mence using the apocalypse :P

EDIT: EDIT: EDIT: Can we gain more exp by defeating higher ranked members? Like, I guess beating a member of the same rank gives you 10 exp. Beating a member of the next rank above gives you 20, the one above that 30, and so on and so forth? At least until the rank of Legend, since all the ones above that require another task to be completed?

Well, I'd like to implement some sort of points. I'll try to do that before a tour gets started, as I think there will be points awarded for wins.

I've tried racking up the results everyones posted to make it easier for Ooka I feel bad otherwise lol correct me if I've mis-calculated!

ShinyMence 3 wins
XEL 5wins
Yoh 3 wins
Rednael 1 win
Anti 1 win

Thanks, that'll definitely help. :)

Uhh yeah I have a suggestion to makeee: I think it might be better if we would only post our wins and not our losses, because it can get very confusing if battler X posts a loss to battler Y, and battler Y makes another post with a win. I reckon it's gonna be a little tricky sometimes to know if that was one battle or two seperate ones, so yeah. Thoughts on this?

Yeah, makes it much easier to read. It's really hard to tell if they were the same battle or not when both people report.

Hey I would like to join this clan, but I can't get my sprite yet, I'm on an iPod touch, but I can fill the rest of the application. Is that ok?

Sure thing, I'll just use the B/W hero sprite as yours. Feel free to post again with the needed info.

Sheesh. Ooka's return marked a HUGE activity spike lol. We are currently the most active clan haha.

Here are some simple stats:

Walrein Clan - 7% post rate ; 65 posts
Sacred Wings - 5% post rate ; 43 posts
Team Eon - 2% post rate ; 9 posts
Stormbringers - 2% post rate ; 8 posts

Post rate is the percentage of posts in relation to views.

Let's keep this up! The Walrein Clan will be the best!

I could also multiply the rates by 10 to make them look better. In that case, we have an activity "score" of 71%, SW gets one of 55%, TE gets one of 23%, and SB gets one of 23%. Either way, we're the most active!

Cheers!

Nice match, I think it's great we're active. But we need to help the other clans get more active somehow. Clan wars and collaborations make the whole clan scene a lot more fun.

Well in terms of battles maybe but I'd love something like a tour or anything similar :(:(

Yeah, I'm currently planning a tour, like XEL said, it'll be a derp tour. Basically it'll involve NU/Gimmicks for fun. :D

And wow, so much to update. xD

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022

Nice match, I think it's great we're active. But we need to help the other clans get more active somehow. Clan wars and collaborations make the whole clan scene a lot more fun.

Psssst. Hunger Games.. Psssssst. If the clan leaders agree to this, I can see it becoming very instrumental in getting a clan community going. Regular clan wars can still go on, but this idea is more like, "Hey, we'll send our top 2 to fight your top 2." And it can be used over and over again in set intervals because of its nature :)

EDIT: Just won against Wes. So you owe me 9 wins in that column ;)

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Welcome to the clan, friend!

EDIT: I just realized, since Anti is a mod in this section, doesn't that mean he can update the first post, too? Take a little weight off both of your shoulders?

Last edited:

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Lol Anti updating stuff! It might also be a good idea to, in the update-mention post, include the added wins so you know, it becomes kind of easier to oversee what you did inbetween the updates etc, and check if there's maybe a miscount!

EDIT: Won 5 - 0 against ShinySalamence lol FINALLY I BEAT YOU

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Just won against Yoh 3 times. That's 12 wins you owe me now, Ooka lol.
That also means I just got 15 wins. Which means I get to be an Elite member! Whoo!

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Lol okay fyi I HATE DD Kingdra x__x Also Xel lol he doesn't really """owe""" anything js.

Okay won 4 - 0 to ShinyMence (don't forget suuun before you solar beam XD)

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Just avenged my stupidity and won twice against Yoh haha, both good games.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Just won against Mence. 13 wins to be added :)

^ That better, Yoh? hahaha

and Wait, I thought we were all gonna put the total numbers of wins since the last update in our latest post? I'm the only one doing it ><

EDIT: Won twice against Yoh. That's a total of 15 to be added.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Sprite:
211.png

Forum Username: Roswell
Server Username: Lucia

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Just beat XEL, helped my fear of Dragonite slightly, lol, GG man.

EDIT: Tied with Roswell, not sure who gets the win. :|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back