• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] OOC

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SHe's going to keep arguing, but from the sounds of it Kit is just going to drag her into Storm's group without letting her argue.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
I like the Kit dragging Raven into Apolla's group better. Then we can actually get out of the stadium and start some action instead of another ten posts of an argument. It might screw things up for the scarers, or it might make their lives that much more exciting.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
I agree with d4rka, we don't want it getting too stale. But Zeke and Jay are about to come in all "Team Rocket" style and mess stuff up, so that should shake things up a bit!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Arc:

The problem with that is, and this would be so amazing if it happened, maybe when they are defeated they'll get knocked into the sky and shout "Team Scarer's blasting off again!!" and then vanish in the sky like a twinkling star. XD

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Being on PC, Team Rocket referencing would be an amazing little easter egg. (XD I just realized that!)

Maybe they could have a mini-scarer or a cat or dog with them to resemble Meowth :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I received some information about our situation here.

Apparently, when GMs have been gone for this long, the RPers ask the Admin (Skymin) if someone else can GM the RP until the original returns, and the Players continue the RP from there.

Honestly, the idea saddens me a bit, but it might be necessary, if Miley isn't back soon. We don't want the RP to die, do we?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
@shinysweety, I'm Jay.

@Zerin, if she's not back soon, I could probably do it. (Not like much needs to be done; everyone seems to know what they're doing just fine.) But for controlling Jamie, I guess that would be left up to her specific group (Daphne/Kilik/Sapphire).

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Well, I will happily edit my previous Apolla post so that she doesn't need to respond to me yet. Jamie and Apolla will catch up with each other when she returns!

I don't see why we can't continue as long as we don't take it too far. We could just let the fight commence with the Scarers and see if she's back by the time that's finished. If she isn't, then we can re-assess the situation.

I'll be happy to GM/co-GM temporarily, if needs be. :)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I spoke to Miley (Well, not quite spoke, but you know what I mean) She's been sick and busy. I would like to put myself up for Co-GM alongside her. I am pretty active and am on here pretty much every day, for hours on end.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I don't know yet, she hasn't replied back.

Though, I'm thinking with almost any RP, the GM limit would reasonably be 2. I mean look at PTA, only 2 GMs and they have the freaking top RP on this site to manage! I think 2 sounds more than reasonable in any one RP, especially a smaller one like this.

EDIT:

I'm going to start another Raven post, since it won't really interfere with Miley's character or really prevent her from doing anything.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
wow...Raven sounded a bit mean towards Sapphire when Raven said that o.o

i mean this part xD :

She walked up to the girl and bent down a bit to meet her eye level, clearly annoyed. "Human or not, you'll still burn just as easily. None of you seem to realize just how likely your death is with me around."

Lmao xD

Back