• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
September marks when I join, though I wasn't really around until April :P

OH AND WHO HERE IS A MARCH BOY LIKE MEEEEEEEEEE

nobody? Okay
@Kura imo this is actually one of the best-designed forums I've seen. Also if you donate those errors will be fixed. Js

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I've 'been here' for 3 years. lol

I've spent the better part of the past two hours sitting here trying to get a biiiit of this bass line down. After the 20 second mark... it ain't happenin'.

Bah.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Six years over here! It'll be seven in February :)

My birthday is in 3 days or 2 days depending on the timezone. FINALLY TURNING 21 :D
Algo Fonix, that's a great song!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Wait already? God that went quick haha - mine's still like, 4 months away or something like that.

...I'VE BEEN ON PC TOO LONG AND IT'S NOT EVEN TWO YEARS YET.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
You're all old and you should feel bad about it.

There's one forum I've been a member of for close to 11 years already, but PC's the second longest for me. God, I really do hate the forward flow of time at times. and I haven't been a staff member for over five years, hooray!

droomph

weeb
Years
Hmmmm...I think I have a quote...(lol kill me I know)

god knows who said:
The obituary has a date of birth, a dash, and a date of death. In life, it's not the dates that matter, but rather what you do in the dash that makes a difference.

In other words even though you're not old we still treat you like an old lady! (Japanese style, that is)

Your modding anyversary isn't that awesome until you make at least four years tbh.

Meganium, I think you should ignore this fluffy Spanish guy.

Last edited:
Years
Wenty is Spanish, yes...and he is indeed fluffy. :P

I just literally can't wait till June tbh xD

I think you need to look up the definition of 'literally'.

Went is also a lucky winner, though his luck shall run out when we cross blades.

MAUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back