• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
love the game. hate the pokemon attacking animation. x.x sorry. but it is a good game. altho it takes forever to level up pokemon just to level 6... (by training in wild) and idk it seems the wild pokemon at beginning are abit strong. (havnt gotten that far yet so idk bout the other places.)

Faihz89

Misterious Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
its naive and idk really what i want, what do you have to trade? and where do i take the dark fragment?
i have some shinies, tropius, eevee, exceggcute, gloom, machamp, sceptile, pelipper, and else
as for darkfragment, go to shadow dimension B4

Faihz89

Misterious Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
something nice instead eevee
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
something nice instead eevee
Spoiler:

RPEXTJyUnfdj1TGXdQpo4DR9+TgL1fo0CmxcpZZAMTlG5KwlPtH5OAvWTBAL1J04C
wX4WAgN+JwL1fU4C9X5OAvV+TuaDcaRsnBkpZ4debgL1fk4=

heres slugma

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
done :)
hehe, btw whats your main team ??

Spoiler:

its view-able so you can see it instead of battling it

Last edited:

niallmuz

King Of Water Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2016
sorry if this is a nubest question but how do you play rmxp games? :s i really want to play this game

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2016
i really like this game but is there anyway to change the speed up button to toggle? Because the way the game is right now is too slow for me. :/

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
Hi guys i want to edit some stuff in my Pokemon Raptor Ex game but i cant seem to find the rxproj file to open in RMXP, does anyone know where i can find it or download it? Thanks

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Hi guys i want to edit some stuff in my Pokemon Raptor Ex game but i cant seem to find the rxproj file to open in RMXP, does anyone know where i can find it or download it? Thanks

First, get permission from the owner.

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
Whats with the shadow dimension teleports? one of the most annoying things ever lol. Can i return to it if i leave?

Last edited:
Back