• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen black 2 or white 2

black 2 or white 2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Since they've swapped Zekrom and Reshiram, I think I might just follow the trend and go with White 2. But I also want to try challenge mode, which is on Black 2. I know I'm not going to get both, but right now I'm leaning slightly in favor of White 2.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Imma get both! Black 2 will probably be my main game/first played, though.

Years
I choose Black 2. I wanted Latios and Black Kyurem. Anyway, is this true if Black Kyurem can be caught at Black 2 ?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I need White 2. I haven't caught my Reshiram in Black yet. Screw that. I just want the Latias! v_v

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I... guess I will just get White 2 seeing as I already have White.

Also, I've heard that Black Kyurem is just a cheap knockoff of White Kyurem.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Lol this is kind of a funny question for me. I don't even got Black or White the first ones yet, so I'm getting White soon and then White 2 when I beat it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I'll be getting White 2, since I played White last time. I also want the exclusive Pokemon on White 2.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Preordered B2 to play in Black city. White forrest is too quiet. lol
Whitetree hollow.
I choose Black 2. I wanted Latios and Black Kyurem. Anyway, is this true if Black Kyurem can be caught at Black 2 ?

Im not sure what the question is. You catch Zekrom, and you catch Kyurem, and you use an item to fuse them.

Im getting White 2. Cant really pass up a GREEN DRAGONITE, a latias, and white kyurem.

Zekrom>Reshiram

but

White Kyurem> Black Kyurem.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Played White last time, so ill be getting Black 2 this time around.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
I want to get Pokemon Black 2 because Zekrom is in it, and last time, I got Reshiram.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Getting Black 2 because I got White last time. Even if getting White 2 would have made more sense I .. don't really care haha.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
Not sure yet. When I get there tomorrow, I will just look at both covers and see which one hits me harder at that moment.

I know I won't look a blubapedia though. Iwant to play it like I did when I played RBY. I want to get surprised at every turn

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2015
I opted for White 2 because I like the version exclusives and most of the rural aesthetics much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back