• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Oak Town​

The light meal Lucia was having with Eric wasn't really that special, but what did she expect when they went to a low class restaurant after all? She didn't hate these kinds of restaurants necessarily. She would buy fast food from them whenever she was downtown at Saffron it was just that... well... it wasn't like a Thanksgiving dinner back at home. She remembered when her mom and dad would have the Chefs and their fire type pokemon cook to perfection a nice big Miltank Steak. They would sit by their fireplace that was right next to the television and start watching the Christmas specials that would start to air around that time. Mom and dad had always made sure to stay free during the holidays, though there were times where it would happen and they had to go off to work. Still, it felt cozy in the house. Sitting on a chair with a piece of beef before her wasn't bringing back that same happy feeling.

Lucia ate of course. She was hungry after all, though it was apparent that she was only doing so because Eric was there with her. Once the two finished Eric of course paid the bill and they walked out. "Hey, Lucy, you didn't speak during that whole meal. Was it that good?"

Lucia sighed, "No. It's... it's not the same. I thought at least here at school mom and dad would be visiting for the holidays you know? Or at least come over to pick me up for something special back home."

Eric smirked, "Lucy, it's going to be better during Christmas, I promise. Mom and dad are already making plans! Trust me on that."

Lucia nodded her head weakly, "Oh... I forgot. Mark! I was going to let you meet him! Hold on, let me text him real quick."

Lucia found the number Mark gave her and quickly typed out a message to him:

Hey Mark! My brother is here. Didn't know if you wanted to meet him? He's a nice guy and he wants to know about who I am hanging out with.​

Lucia put the device away after that. "Well, he'll be getting the message soon. I think he's still at the Academy." Lucia couldn't wait to introduce her new friend to Eric! At least it would put any fears in her parents' minds about her meeting strange children here away. That was their main lecture the entire week before she left after all!

Roberto meanwhile gritted his teeth at the mention of the boys' name. Abdacus noticed and turned to the other Scizor, "Something bothering you Roberto?"

He nodded, "Indeed. If Mark does come... well, you'll find out once he does. Let's just say he has a cretin following him around wherever he goes. The small one is like a pox."

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Roxas Jaden Asakura
- Alice's room

Roxas sighed as Alice said she was fine. "look, i'm sorry i was pushing, but if i had dragged you i probably would've hurt you." Roxas apologized for his behavior, all this reminded him of Namine, the girl he was friends with in his childhood.

"I'm sorry for worrying…" Roxas looked away with a slight blush on his cheeks, he was feeling a little uneasy because he was standing forward a girl's room door.

"Maybe you should explain." Obilivio interfered, Roxas glanced at him but then nodded, his Lucario was right, he might as well explain this before he caused misunderstandings.

"When i was younger, there was this girl i was friends with, we played everyday but…" Roxas looked away from Alice and her Solosis again and rubbed the back of his head. "She got really sick, and instead of telling me that she didn't feel okay at all, she kept telling me that she was okay and spended her last months playing with me." Roxas paused and took a deep breath before continueing.

"At the day i decided to confess my feelings to her, her parents told me she had died…" Roxas sighed and looked back at the two, doing his best to suspress his tears, which worked. "you see, i'm not going to fell for that again, when you're sick you have to lay in bed and rest untill you are better, so please get some rest okay?" Roxas said, Obilivio watched him and then at Alice and Jello.

Crystallized

Always here. Always there.
Years
Alex took a chip from Kiki and lightly nibbled on it as he sat on Rayha, suddenly his eyes widened a little and he jumped up to stand on his back.
"O-oh man! I forgot...I need to go to the pokemon center later..." He exclaimed, looking around a little and smiling softly.
"Uhm... But i guess it can wait until Andy's feeling ready to come with us" He said softly, blushing as he realized that he had suddenly burst out of random there.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Between PTA & Oak Town

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

The battle started off with Valorie sending Flygon out, with Mark sending out a Porygon. Porygon always seemed to be a strange Pokemon to Kilik. It was a Pokemon created by human, correct? Wait, what the heck is Kilik thinking right now? He must focus on the battle he was spectating! It was an awesome battle, paying attention how Valorie & Mark battled. This was helping Kilik very much.

The battle seemed to last long, until the victor was decided. Mark won the battle with some luck from Flygon's confusion. If it hadn't been for Porygon's Signal Beam's added effect, Valorie might've won. It was truly a remarkable battle; however, Valorie didn't take it lightly. She seemed upset. Kilik could read it easily on her face, whether she hid it or not. She got on her Dragonite & flew off, leaving her parents, Mark & Kilik behind. Their goes Kiyoko too. Weren't they going to get some drinks? It seemed the plan has taken a detour. Valorie was upset. Where was the fun in that? Kilik didn't want to waste his time battling a crybaby, no offense Valorie but he still wanted to help Valorie.

Tentou walked over to Kilik as he eyed Mark. Kilik petted him on the head as he watched Mark, then Valorie's parents. "Uh, you don't suppose that you know where she might've went, do you?" he asked concernedly to Mark. He & Valorie were more acquainted with each other than Kilik & Valorie, so he should have some clue where Valorie went.

Years
Yuri stood up and shook her head. "I can't find her..." She frowned. Molly looked around. "Just focus, Yuri..." Yuri walked around and smelled the ground. "I might have her..." She ran off deeper into the forest. Lumina smiled. "Holly!" She hopped after the puppy. Molly shook her head. "Holly isn't here... But if Kayla did come here, then Holly wouldn't let her come here alone..." She frowned and chased after the two pokemon.

Rosemary stopped running, making Primrose trip over her. "What's wrong, Rose?" Rosemary smiled. "I smell candy! And where candy is, that's where Kayla is!" Primrose frowned. "That makes no sense..." She shrugged. "Oh well... I guess we can trust you." Rosemary ran deeper into the forest. "Trust me," she said.

Holly sighed and leaned against the tree. "This is ridiculous... We can't just sit here and do nothing!" She glared at Kayla. She looked down at Daisy's pokeball. "At least I know you're safe," she whispered. Kayla looked down at Jasmine's pokeball and gasped when the Tepig popped out. "That's not good," Kayla muttered, watching her pokemon snort out fire. "That means someone's coming." Holly gasped. "Or something..."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Entei Dorm

Oh. Sweet. Arceus. Another unexpected turn of events for Alice, ladies and gentlemen. As Roxas explained the situacion, Alice put her right hand over her heart, and looked at him with sorry eyes. Jello was sad as well, but didn't want to show it, because as heartbreaking the boy's story was, he still thought he was up to no good. He was about to tell Alice what he thought, but before he could, Alice threw herself at Roxas, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him into a big hug.

"Oh, I-I'm so, so, so sorry!" she exclaimed.

...She probably didn't notice what she was doing. Otherwise she'd have pulled back right away.

Charlie Fitzpatrick
Oak Town Beach House

Charlie came out of the bathroom, looking pale. His hair looked almost the same as usual, only slightly messier. Jaws was there, helping him clean up the mess he had made minutes earlier, while Berta had gone off to do some other chores. The counselor was heading for his bed, ready to get some more rest, when he suddenly stopped. His eyes opened wide. Jaws looked at him puzzled.

"Oh, dammit." he said, then went for his wardrobe.

He took a blue shirt, a black pair of trousers and started to get dressed. But why was he doing that? Wasn't he sick? He was, but apparently there was something more important going on. After he was done with the shirt and pants, he put on some black Italian shoes and headed outside his room.

"Come on, Jaws, let's go."

As he dizzily went down the stairs, Berta spotted him. "Charlie, what do you think you're doing? You're sick!" she said.

"I know." he replied, "But I got a baaad feeling about something. I'll be right back."

He went outside, to the deck, and sent out Moondra. He told Jaws to take care of the house while he was away and then flew off, going towards the Academy. But what could that possibly be?

Sapphire Rose

Years

Roxas Jaden Asakura
- Alice's room

Roxas face turned firered when the red-haired girl suddenly hugged him. "y-y-you d-don't have t-to apologize!" Roxas quickly said, he tried calming down but his heart was totally out of control, it was beating so fast that he could feel it and started to worry if Alice could feel it too.

"j-just get some rest! P-please!" Roxas still hadn't calmed down, but after awhile he tried hugging her back, feeling embaressed like hell.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Entei Dorm

"I'm not apologising, silly!" Alice said.

She was holding the Suicune Dorm boy really tight, and giggled at the fact that she could feel a beating. The beating of his heart. The boy tried to return the hug, and told her to get some rest. Just then the red-haired girl realised what she was doing and quickly pulled back. Her eyes looked away from him, and her cheeks got even more red, even when it didn't seem possible.

"Okay, um, so," she said, "if you insist s-so badly, I-I'll rest."

Maybe I could ask Roxas if he'd like to join me? she thought, then shook her head, and turned around, No! I can't!

"Um, see you later...I...suppose." she said, and walked inside her room. She grabbed her crimson tank top and pants, and went to the small bathroom to put them on. After about two minutes she came out wearing them instead of her usual outfit.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Roxas Jaden Asakura
- Alice's room

Roxas looked at the girl as he saw her blushing and actually found it cute, damnit whats wrong with him! Obilivio must be amused by this, but when Roxas took a glance at the Lucario, he seemed to find it more cute that amusing.

Alice went to the bedroom to change into her pj's, and when she came out, Roxas felt even more embaressed, seeing a girl in pj's like that. She… somehow reminded him of Namine… before she died ofcourse. Roxas stared at her for awhile.

"d-do… you mind if i stay to take care of you…?" Roxas asked her, this time without a blush, this time it was because he worried too much.

Obilivio stood there, wondering what was going on in Roxas's mind, he seemed afraid but happy on the same time.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
James "Jay" Rybak

After replying to Wyatt's question, Evie asked me and Orange, "What about you guys?"
With luck, I hoped to give an acceptable answer. I separated my lips, and tried to speak. I was anxious about saying something wrong. Throughout the day, I met many new people, and befriending others as well. I usually wasn't used to talking in groups easily. I was generally used to talking in one-to-one conversations. I'm glad that meeting these new people that slowly built my confidence up. I was still nervous, but not as panicky at the beginning when I first arrived at this island.

I began with a scrawny stutter, and tried to reintroduce myself and my Pokemon, "Err…Ummm…Hi… My name is James Rybak. You may call me Jay if you wish as a nickname. I am fourteen years old. The blue bird with the fluffy wings is Emil. Nalafari, my Starly is the king of my head," Nalafari gave me a soft, playful peck on my head, I chuckled a bit and then continued," Samuel is the little bird by Evie's Umbreon, Leka. My Pokemon and I are from Cherrygrove of the Johto region. I arrived at this island earlier today. Like you and Wyatt, I am also in the Raikou Dorm. Ummmm…I guess that's all I have to say?"

I decided to let Nalafari and Emil be with Samuel to let them enjoy their time here. I put my hands near Nalafari and Emil's feet for them to step up onto my hands. Emil and Nalafari were soon perched on my hands. I walked to the location of my Pidgey and Evie's Umbreon, and I let Emil and Nalafari settle on the sand near Samuel and Leka. Nalafari began to cheep to Samuel and Leka.

I turned to Orange to see what he has to say in reply to Evie's question. Orange responded to Evie's question after I finished my reintroduction and I settled my Pokemon down on the sand, "Well, I've been here for about 4 hours, and I've been having a great time! The dorm I'm in, Raikou, what else? I am at a loss for battling, and can't remember stupid type matchups. I flunked the battling portion, and got an average grade for the written portion. In a nutshell, my name is Orange, and I want to be the best pokemon researcher in the entire world."

Orange gave a weak smile after he introduced himself. Orange looked gloomy as a wilted flower. Even though he was the first person I met on this island, he was the first friend I made on this island. I had to help him. I walked towards to the younger trainer to try to comfort him, "Orange, are you alright?"

Samuel-Pidgey

As I flew to Leka, he grinned at me and gave me a hospitable, gruff bark, "They were some nice moves you've got there" He laughed, and bowed his head, "Been awhile since I have seen any battling action. But it was an honour to get a chance to fight alongside you," Leka released a crafty grin before he continued with cheerily, "How long have you been with your trainer? I mean you, Nalafari and Emil. You work so well together, couldn't have just come naturally right?"

I bowed back to Leka to respect him," Thank you Leka, it is an honor to fight along with you as well. My friends, Emil and Nalafari, and I had been with our trainer, James, since he was a young child. I was born in an aviary at my trainer's house. The earliest memory I could remember was when I first opened my eyes when I was a young, petite chick was the warmth of Nalafari and Emil beside me while we were cuddling each other for warmth. I was the youngest of the trio of birds. Over the years, Emil, Nalafari, and I had bonded over the years. My mother, a Pidgeot, would call us the Freudian Trio because of our personalities are similar to the Freudian philosophy of the ego, superego, and the id. I was the id, Emil was the ego, and Nalafari was the superego. I believe it is the relationship that developed over time that caused us to work together well," I took a brief moment to remember the adventures I had with my friends as a young fledgling leading to my current age. I remember Nalafari's snarky smirks whenever he won a race between me and Emil. I remember Emil's joyful, timid slight smile whenever she completes a work of art to share with us. I could remember reading a Pokemon biology book with James while nestled in a blanket on James's bed with him.

I heard the pattering of footprints on the sand. James was walking with Emil and Nalafari perched on his hands, towards me and Leka. Emil stepped down from her perch, and onto the sand. Nalafari hopped off James's hand, landing beside me. A few feathers were sticking out of Emil when she did not finish preening. Emil fluffed up her feathers and ruffled them to put the feathers back in place. Emil was behind Nalafari, and was showing part of her face with a timid expression on her beak and shyness within her eyes.

Of the two birds that had just arrived, Nalafari was the first to speak," Hey there Sammy and Lee! That battle was amazing! Especially how our attacks combined togetha made the Corphish retreat. Did ya see my attack? I was like whoosh, and then I was like that and this. I haven't battled for foreva ever since I've arrived at this island. We should hang out. Do ya wanna be friends?"

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Wyatt "Wyvern" Leon Bellerose
Wyatt turned to the two other boys, feeling slightly embarrassed that he forgot their presence but still he listened to the two boys' responses to the question Evie posed.

"Well, I've been here for about 4 hours, and I've been having a great time! The dorm I'm in, Raikou, what else? I am at a loss for battling, and can't remember stupid type match-ups. I flunked the battling portion, and got an average grade for the written portion. In a nutshell, my name is Orange, and I want to be the best pokemon researcher in the entire world." the first boy replied then aferwards gave a weak smile, almost as if saying what he wanted to be discouraged him.

Most people Wyatt know wanted to become the greatest trainers off all time, so this kid's response was a unique one.

"Err…Ummm…Hi… My name is James Rybak. You may call me Jay if you wish as a nickname. I am fourteen years old. The blue bird with the fluffy wings is Emil. Nalafari, my Starly is the king of my head," the second boy said, giving a chuckle and continuing. "Samuel is the little bird by Evie's Umbreon, Leka. My Pokemon and I are from Cherrygrove of the Johto region. I arrived at this island earlier today. Like you and Wyatt, I am also in the Raikou Dorm. Ummmm…I guess that's all I have to say?"

Wyatt was about to respond to Rybak and Orange before Rybak became concerned with Orange. Wyatt turned to Orange with a heartily grin and declared "Orange, I'm sure you'll make a fine researcher if you put your effort into it!"

Wyatt usually wasn't the kind of person to say that sort of thing but he felt like Orange needed a boost to stop bashing himself. Bay didn't see anything wrong with his aspirations.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Orange Henry
(The Beach)
Jay's so nice. "Well, Jay.Back home, almost no one would talk to me besides my family and the people at the lab. All the other kids thought I was a big joke, because when we all battled for practice I couldn't beat any of them. Heck, I can't win againsed anyone. The only reason I have two badges is that Bonsi is supereffective againsed all of the two gym leader's pokemon." I tell him sadly. Why did I just tell him that? He probably doesn't want to know about my personal problems. Maybe I just need to blow off some steam. "Hey, do you four wanna battle? We could have a double battle, with teams. You don't have to, it's just an idea." I suggest, hoping that someone will say yes.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
James "Jay" Rybak
Wyatt turned to Orange with a grin with gusto and stated "Orange, I'm sure you'll make a fine researcher if you put your effort into it!"
"Well, Jay. Back home, almost no one would talk to me besides my family and the people at the lab. All the other kids thought I was a big joke, because when we all battled for practice I couldn't beat any of them. Heck, I can't win againsed anyone. The only reason I have two badges is that Bonsi is supereffective againsed all of the two gym leader's Pokémon," Orange told me with a hint of a disheartened tone.

"Orange, it is alright," I told Orange with a smile to try to cheer him up," You are one of the best people I ever met! Orange, you are better off in your life than my life. I don't even have any badges yet, "I said while taking out my badge case to reveal no badges. I placed the case back in my blue and brown messenger bag, and continued on merrily, "Your goal to become a great Pokémon researcher is much more realistic than mine, and you could even grasp it too someday. I aspire to become a track athlete, a studio artist, and a Pokémon biologist to make the world a better place. But, that is too many careers to have at a time, and it's an out of reach dream. I know this sounds cheesy, but we are best friends, and best friends help each other. I bet that you'll become a famous Pokémon researcher someday. You were my first friend I made on this island. If I never met you, I wouldn't have enough confidence to befriend new people, and we wouldn't become such great friends."

"Hey, do you four wanna battle? We could have a double battle, with teams. You don't have to, it's just an idea, "asked Orange with a hopeful look gleaming in his eyes.

"Umm…,"I took a moment to dwell in my thoughts to make my decision of whether to battle or not. I usually don't battle often. When I battle, I usually participate in triple battles or single battles. I don't battle against other people most of the time since I never really had the interest. I became a Pokémon trainer out of the inquisitiveness of being in a Pokémon trainer's shoes. I felt nervous and unsteady of battling. However, I decided to battle to try to brighten up Orange's day.

As I made my final decision, words flowed out from my mouth," Sure, I would. I'm not sure about Evie and Wyatt yet. Would you like me to be on your side of the battle, or do you wish to be in the opposing team against me?"

Last edited:

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Orange Henry
(The Beach)
"I'll battle with anyone on my team. How about we draw names out of a hat?" I suggest, writing everyone's name down on paper and ripping the paper up. putting the peices in my hat, skeking my hat around and drawing two names. "The first team is Evie and Jay, so that means I'm with you!" I said, pointing to the other guy. "Are you two on board with this battling idea?" I ask Evie and the other guy, "If so, wat should the rules be? One pokemon each?" I get Caroline's pokeball ready, and throw her out.
"Cu! Cubone!" She says. She's so adorable! I hope she's cut out for a battle, though.
OOC: I used a random name selector for the drawing of the names.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie's Parents - With Mark and Kilik
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie's father narrowed his eyes off into the distance, where Valorie and Dragonite had already vanished off to beyond the skyline. He seemed to have /something/ on his mind... "...I'm afraid I'm at a loss." he responded to Kilik first, after having seemingly thought for a moment. Valorie's mother chimed in with a significantly more helpless "N-Nnno..."

For a moment neither of the two spoke, a very very brief moment. Valorie's mother looked to Valorie's father expectantly. Finally, Valorie's father let out an aged sigh. "Well... It's not your fault Mark." he said patiently. "We shouldn't let this ruin our Thanksgiving. She's an independent girl now--She'll decide when to come back." he continued in a leisurely tone. It was tough to tell what he was thinking. It almost seemed like he was pretending not to care. Yet... "Speaking of which... This is your school. We're just guests. Perhaps we shouldn't be holding you up?" Valorie's father suggested. Now... if Mark had questions, or Kilik had questions, or perhaps had something to gain from the two adults that had raised Valorie, it might be in their interest to ask the two to come with them.

Valorie Ryder - To the mountains!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie hung on for dear life as Dragonite rocketed through the air. At first, her brain was stuck on her loss and how completely fed up with losing she was. Which... disregarded the fact that she had /always/ been fed up with losing. Selene had been the closest she had ever come to accepting inferiority to /anyone/, and even that had been extroardinarily had on her. However... something much more important was crushing her.

...No seriously. Crushing. The sheer speed at which she had asked Dragonite to travel was absolutely /not/ safe for a human. Valorie was finding that her vision was failing her, her eyes losing focus and and the color literally fading from her vision. She was dying and there was literally nothing she could do about it! Or at least she would have, if the trip had lasted longer. In no time at all Dragonite had slowed down to reach the mountains. The dragon pokemon landed on a relatively flat area, at which point Valorie just sort of rolled off Dragonite's side and landed on the ground in a bodily manner. She had passed out.

...Buuut only for a short period of time. Less than a minute. Dragonite would just sort of lean over her, concerned. The large dragon pokemon probably didn't understand that a human fainting was somewhat more significant than a pokemon fainting. After the short ammount of time where Valorie was completely unconscious passed she abruptly cracked her eyes open and simultaneously tried to sit up. This proved very upsetting to her body however and she changed her mind /real/ quick, decidedly allowing herself to lay on the ground for the time being. She shifted into a more comfortably position, however. Poor Kiyoko was probably not thrilled about this either.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Wyatt "Wyvern" Leon Bellerose
Wyatt agreed to the idea of having a battle. For a minute he thought , now was a chance to redeem himself but he cast the thoughts of his loss earlier aside and thought of this less seriously. Before he even confirmed to participating in the battle he cleared his throat then shouted with a clear voice: "NEPTUNE!!!!"

The Totodile submerged far from the coast and came surfing on a wave at a high speed, skidding across the water in a fashion similar to a jetski. "I've got no problem with a friendly battle if Evie is in for it." He looked at Orange and Jay with a competitive grin, glad that the mood had lightened up. As soon as he finished the mentioned sentence, Neptune came sailing across the water until it was shallow enough for him to walk in. The Totodile waddled over to Wyatt's position. Wyatt looked over in Evie's direction. "You want to do this? I'm interested in seeing you battle?" he said to her as he walked over to her holding out his hand for a high five for confirmation.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark Wilson

Mark was at a loss himself. He felt like he had broken a friendship there... though he may have just been worrying too much. It was just plain immature to break something off like that just for losing a battle. But... he didn't want to blame Valorie for anything. He liked her too much to be that kind of person... but darn it, Mark was upset and irritated at the same time. At the same time though, he felt guilty. He felt his Pokegear Vibrate and noticed that he got a message. It was Lucia! His brother apparently wanted to meet him.. how curious. He quickly messaged her.

"I'll... try to make it over. I just got into a bit of a problem myself. Just finished a battle with Valorie and... well she stormed off. If you want to meet up I'll be just right outside of Oak Town. We're out in a couple fields. Sorry I can't be more specific, I don't recognize the area."

Mark sent the message and focused back on Valorie's parents. They seemed distraught as well.

"...I dunno... she flew pretty darn fast... I don't know if that's even safe for a human... I dunno... I feel like I should go look for her... but... I don't have any flying Pokemon." Mark said with a sigh. He just sat on the ground, starring into the sky.

"...The first time I met her she almost acted like this... she was facing off another friend of ours called Selene. I'm guessing she would have told you two about her. She's one of Val's best friends as far as I know... heh. I guess I'm pretty special also if she told you two about me." Mark said, not directly asking what kind of praise he might have been getting from Val. It might have been a minor thing like "Just a good friend" Though there's been a lot of hints lately that it could be a bit more then just that.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled as she heard her Pokegear ring. She quickly pulled it out and read over the message. "Hey, Eric, can you get out Damascus? Mark just sent me a message. He's actually near here, just in some fields, though he doesn't know exactly where he is."

Eric smiled, "Yeah, he can stretch his wings anyway." He said as he took off a pokeball from his waist and opened it up. A large Salamance appeared before the two. Damascus roared at first but then saw Lucia and a smile curled on his reptilian face. Lucia happily rubbed the dragon's head, "Great to see you too again Damascus." She said happily, giggling as the Salamance licked her cheek.

Eric grunted as he got onto Damascus' back and held out a hand to help Lucia on board. He recalled Abdacus and Lucia pointed her own pokeball to Roberto who frowned at the gesture. "Come on Roberto! There isn't enough room up here on Damascus. Besides, I don't want you flung off." The Scizor let out a weak sigh and just stood there as he was recalled into his ball. Eric smirked and whistled loudly. Damascus grunted in response and began to flap his wings as he took off into the air. Lucia giggled as the wind whipped through her hair and she gripped onto her brother's waist. Every so often she would look down to see the ground beneath them, though she couldn't see any people down below.

Damascus circled around the Town, slowly going out further and further to prevent him from missing any details below them. Eric frowned and began to shout to be heard over the wind, "Hm... it seems that-" He didn't get to finish as the Salamance gave a loud roar and flew straight on down toward some figures on the ground. The dragon flapped its wings a bit before landing with a sound thud on the ground. Lucia quickly recognized Mark, though there was another boy there as well as two older people. Perhaps they were Mark's parents? Either way, Lucia swung her legs off of Damascus' back and hopped onto the ground with Eric following her. "Thank you for the ride Damasucs." She said as she pulled out Roberto's pokeball and released the Scizor once more. Roberto's eyes instantly narrowed at Mark but Lucia didn't care as she walked over to him, "Pleasure to see you again Mark." She said. "This is my brother Eric." She said as she pointed to her older brother who withdrew the Salamance back into his pokeball and released his own Scizor.

"Pleasure to meet you Mark." Eric said as he made his way over to the boy and reached out with his hand for a handshake. Roberto meanwhile had gone over to Abdacus and quickly pointed out the Sableye to the other Scizor. "See?" He said. Abdacus' eyes narrowed at the ghost, "I see. One of those cretins."

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan
The Cafeteria/Academy Grounds
~
"Well, that's where I'm headed off to now." Nemo told the groomer that sat opposite her, as she finished off the last of her personal berries and briefly checked there would be enough for both Ezra and Berth in her hike to the mountains. She hadn't really been expecting the guy to come along for the ride, given his apparent lack of battling will, but one thing for certain was that she needed somebody to come along with her to the mountains; she'd prefer to get lost with somebody to eat, should it come to that.

"Later." She said, allowing the boy one last moment to change his mind before she continued her trainer hunt. Cassie loped away from the table alongside her, with her head held high with each step and a more intimidating posture to the Pokemon of the spindly little trainers that seemed to populate the academy. There were far too many of them that didn't seem to possess much skill or personal focus as they dallied about with dancing and berry blocks, instead of training alongside their Pokemon like most trainers did back in Orre. But each Pokemon was sacred back in that wasteland, instead of more populous than air.

Regardless, there had to be something in the minds of these people that made them supposedly great trainers, such as the man who'd founded the island himself. Though she knew that, with her Pokemon not fully trained, she would not be able to take on such a person yet, she would be eventually. Though there was something of an indignance at none of the students recognizing her from the newscast back in Orre, she realized that news rarely stretched far out of her region. But in those few months before she left for the Academy, having destroyed another criminal gang under the name of Ace, she lived like a Queen amongst the citizens and a General amongst the gangs. It was glorious, but she'd need to build up another reputation on this island.

Nemo's search led her to the fields outside of the Academy Dorms, where just a hint of the Icy Plains sat in the distance. Upon leaving the cafeteria, her eyes settled on a particular girl who stood with two Pokemon. She was skinny and frail, somebody Nemo would have looked over otherwise, but the two Pokemon beside this girl caught her eye more thoroughly than anything so far. A Glaceon and an Espeon that stood by the girl's side, evolved from Eevee's like the one Nemo had lost at the beginning of her journey. The thought that somebody that looked all glamor, like this girl, could possess evolved forms of the same made her eye twitch.

It was not wrath, but the Orrean found herself immensely curious nonetheless. The tall teen trainer approached Mana swiftly, with her muscled arms swaying in the wind just over the proud Absol that was her trusted companion, until she stood just a few feet in front of the girl who had tamed the evolution Pokemon.

"Hello." Nemo greeted Mana, with a very brief smile shot her way. "I'm Ace, and I'm looking for trainers to accompany me to the Icy Plains. Given your Eeveelutions, you must be quite talented. No?" She asked the question with just a hint of an edge.

Last edited:

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Evie Bellarost

Evie stood for a while as she listened in on the conversation between her new found company, soaking up everything, as the soft murmur of surf continued on in the back ground. So they all seemed to be from Raiku, though Wyatt remained a mystery, and though she had first been shy, she allowed a smile to pull back her lips softly upon hearing this newly found information. "Guess the Raiku dorm won't be so lonely after all" she uttered to herself, her voice barely louder than the breeze which swept up her hair, flicking it across her face in soft tendrils of silver curls.

As the conversation evolved, Oranges expression dropping before the other's pulled out an explanation from the young boy, Evie smiled as they both moved to comfort. Jay and wyatt's kind words echoing with her as she smiled softly from outside the conversation.

Evie had wanted to speak, but as Wyatt and Jay moved to comfort Orange, Evie felt somewhat useless. She could not think of any kind words to say and hugging the boy seemed out of the question after only just meeting him, despite that being her gut reaction.

She wasn't like her uncle and aunt, who found it so easy to cheer up those who needed it and to restore the faith that those people had lost. Evie was more awkward in her handlings with people, evie had learned to stay quiet and in extreme cases try a crack a few poor jokes. Sighing mostly to herself she listened as the boys spoke words of kindness to their friend, her voice literally lost for words and making her nose crinkle in annoyance at herself.

However that all very quickly changed. When the smile was restore rightfully to orange's young face, which Evie thought suited him quite well, the word battle was released from his lips. At this, Evie found herself frozen to the spot, as a cool pit suddenly appeared in her stomach, gnawing at her heart with a cold fingered grasp which made her falter awkwardly with her hand.

But before Evie could say no an eager bark sounded from Leka, the dark Pokémon appearing by her side proudly. Evie glanced down at him with a soft worried gaze, which Leka returned his large amber eyes meeting hers with a steady reassurance, before the girl looked up. Trying her best to smile. "guess that's a yes from us too" she almost laughed, as she pulled her hand up and meeting Wyatt's in a high five, though she had to jump in order to reach. Before admiring Neptune's dramatic entrance. He was gonna be hard to beat.

So yes, she wasn't the most keen to battle other trainers, preferring to heal that fight, but as Leka stood beside her, proud chest puffed out and rings pulsing in the warm glow of the sunlight Evie grinned, the thrill of the up and coming battle being to warm up the cold pit which had settled within her. Tucking an annoying stran of hair that played across her gaze, behind on ear, she grinned again. "All in good fun right? But Wyatt, we shared our dorms, you've gotta spill too ya know" she beamed, looking up at him eagerly. Perhaps he too was in Raiku and while waiting for the answer she found herself almost hoping that he was much to her own confusion.

Leka

Leka, whom had been sitting, eargly listening to Samuel's tale of his orgins with Jay, Nalafari and Emil, had smile set firmly to his face. It all sounded so perfect for them, such a happy past to hold with each other. Yet at this thought he faltered, remembering the night of the accident where Evie had lost everything bar him. The memory of screeching wheels and Evie's mother cry for help echoed in his ears as it all came flooding back, making his body shrivel as his muscled gave way to violent shudders. Though Evie had been lucky enough to forget that night, Leka had not. It had always just been him and Evie after that. They had taken care of each other and through grim nightmares and heartache he had protected her and shared laughter as well as tears and though it was not as perfect as Samuel's warm tale, Leka knew deep down that he was meant to be with Evie. Forcing himself to smile, he pushed back the dark memories, and smiled at the others, almost laughing as Nalafari joined them

" Hey there Sammy and Lee!"

eagerly having his say about the battle and giving Leka the perfect chance to change the subject before the other commented on his cowering moment.

"It would be my pleasure to be your friend" he barked happily, wagging his tail as he spoke and shooting Emil, who had been hiding behind her friend, a warm grin. "To be all your friends" he grinned though his conversation was cut short when the conversation of battling differed to his ears.

He knew Evie all too well, knowing she would decline this change, he excused himself from the others before darting easily to her side and answering for her.

Back