• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Since this doesn't seem to be going anywhere either, allow me to make one final remark about the previous topic. I'd prefer a random village girl over Sully.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I uhm benched both. XD
I paired Lon'qu with Olivia, the Avatar with Sumia, Donnel with Cordelia, Lissa with Stahl, Ricken with Maribelle and Panne with Gaius.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

I paired Lon'qu with Panne. :'3 They make a good team.
Lon'qu shares his English voice actor with my favourite character, Kanda Yu. |D

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I don't know Kanda Yu... you're still talking about Fire Emblem, right?
But then again, I'm only at chapter 13

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

No, no, I'm talking about this guy (*points to spoiler*). He's my favourite anime/manga character, and a swordsmaster. Lon'qu shares his VA, Travis Willingham. I love finding parallels between characters I like. Just like how Lon'qu also shares his fighting stance and the detail on his colar, with Hijikata Toshizou (the guy in my signature/avatar).

Spoiler:

I'm only on chapter 12. :'D

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Oooh, Travis Willingham, that's a name I know. He generally covers the "deep-voiced, cool, and possibly mysterious" character archetype. Notable voices include K from Virtue's Last Reward, Kojuro from Sengoku Basara, Ace from One Piece, and Takashi Morinozuka from Ouran. He's not in as many things as, say, Laura Bailey or Johnny Yong Bosch, but he's pretty experienced, and he often shares similar roles to Christopher Sabat.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

I can't say I'm that familiar with the English voice actors, though, but "deep-voiced, cool, and possibly mysterious" sounds about right. But I know a few (notably those of my favourite characters). I have more experience with the Japanese ones, like Sakurai Takahiro (Kanda in Japanese) and Suzumura Kennichi (and the other big ones you hear so often like Daisuke Ono, Jun Fuukuyama, Yuuichi Nakamura, etc).

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I don't know a thing about voice actors, but I do know that I like the Japanese voices more than the English ones on FE.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

I'm doing an English play-through first. Might switch to Japanese once I finish and restart it.
Chrom's voiced by Tomokazu Sugita, who's a pretty famous Seiyuu.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
85. I keep switching between English and Japanese to see how the different voices are. Some annoy me more than they should in English.

Also, I feel like we're kinda ignoring Akatsuki no Tenchi, sorry 'bout that mate. ^.^;

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
My only problem is that sometimes I don't understand what they're saying. |D Took me a while to figure out what Virion was sayig.

It was rainy yesterday. Today was nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back