• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky: OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
So guys my last day of school is Friday. So Klaus will soon be finally making his way through the mountains haha.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
ok guys, here is one of the 4, stage 2 evolutions of Drakin, the other three and the basic stages will come soon

Name: Draco
Pokemon type: the Dragonblood Pokemon
Stage: Stage 2, final form, evolved form of Drakin
Type: Dragon/rock

Weakness: Ice, Dragon & water

Appearance

The Draco have slightly longer horns than their pre-evolved forms, their horns have a tendency to curl back, the Dracos have slightly longer tails, their tails are thicker than the Drakin's and they have an orb of wisdom on the tip their tail, the orb is often large, and is emerald or Topaz in color

Description:

The Draco are unique, they are known for their exceptional wisdom, and the unique ability to send out pulses of energy from their body, these pulses seem to have an effect both people and pokemon, the pulses for some reason causes peaceful feelings to arise from pokemon, these pulses can often times distract from battles, they used to be hunted for the orb of wisdom on the tip of their tail. Dracos are one of four evolution options, the Draqua (Dra-Qua), the Dracole (Dra-Cole),and Dracane (Dra-Kane), each evolution is based off of a particular fruit being eaten, or being at an evolution pool at a certain times, for a Drakin to evolve into a Draco, one must eat a petra berry from one of the petra bushes on Lithia's tallest mountain, the Petra berries are often hard to find often because they look exactly like small pebbles and rocks. the plant itself hardly looks like a plant at all so the plant and berries are often over looked, the berries are only seen during the fall on the mountain.

the habitat for all of these forms (except with the basic) is in the mountains

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen yesterday
probably a different species, from a similar project, name it as you will, it would however be up to Quto if there are others of that species or not, I would imagine his breed would live in a forest, the forest could be named "Wolfkin forest" or something along those lines. Still mention it to Quto and write up an informational post for Quto to use in the RP.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
wow, wolfkin forest, creative name. Well, I have basic details.

Werfkin - stage 1, evolves into a Rolf after being hit with mass amounts of electricity, or in times of danger, but will soon return to it's original form, and can never stay in its most powerful form for longer than five minutes, unless it has eaten a Petra berry from the tallest mountain in Lethia, then it will gain the ability to control the evolution.

(team rocket's pokédex data)

Rolf - The Spiked wolf pokémon dark/ground

Rolf in this form is uncontrollable if angered, and very powerful. The spikes on is back absorb light, and turn it into pure darkness, which can turn a tree into matter in seconds.

appearance - Rolf in his uncontrolled form (when he has not eaten the petra berry) is shaped like a larger hyena, but has the snout and head of a wolf. It has no human features. It has dark black fur, and large peircing eyes, and it's tail has a rasor sharp blade at the end, which is actually an outgrown bone. Large purple spikes grow on his back, and if one is destroyed, it can instantly grow back.

In his Peace form (once eaten the berry) has a very similar appearance as to his 1st stage evolution Werfkin, although there are some distinguishable features. His hair is down to his neck, and is messy and jagged, so it's easy to assume his hair is shorter. he has no other hair, unlike his previous form, which had hair down his back too. He is much taller than before, almost 1.5 times bigger than an average male adult, although due to his age, his adult form is far bigger. He has wolf - like claws at the end of his arm, which can morph into razor sharp blades, used like a sword, and at his feet are paws, with razor sharp claws for climbing. Other than that, the claws, the tail, and the ears, there are no more new atributes to this new form, except for a very muscular build.

Btw I should mention, that once Scott has ate the petra berry, it is still possible for him to go into his uncontrollable form if shocked by electricity, but silly team rocket don't know that. If you need any more information just say.

More info i just added

Werfkin are known for their excellent deception, and the ability to judge and conclude answers by the expressions of peoples faces and the way they say what they say. It is said that a Werfkin can tell if someone is lying by just the expression on his voice, although this isn't always true. It is easy to understand someone by their actions and their personality, and Werfkin can sometimes sniff out where bad men lurk. If a werfkin doesn't trust someone, you shouldn't either.

They are also known for their excellent athletic abilities, coping with 40mph for a whole day without rest. There sense of hearing isn't as excellent as it may look like, for the big ears reflect sound, making a Werfkin only hear what an average human would hear. The sense of smell is still 100% accurate however.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Really, crimson? Dragon/dark type? I would have gone for a more of a Dark/steel type considering all the blades.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
YAAAAAAAYYYYYY more challenges. Btw I checked beedrill's ability list, and sniper is his hidden ability. (most of my pokemon are gonna have hidden abilities if that's okay? after all, they are still abilities, nowt too special)

Years
-Core Rule Change-

Why you ask? TIME! Its been almost a year on my time table for my group to advance; I'm aware group two is working on their own time table and am allowing it.

Alright, its already been 1 year almost since E&S was first posted here on the community and were still stuck in spring. Annoyed a little by the amount of time seeing how it takes a year to finish one week on my time table and the other group [Nath, Crimson and Max] are moving along theirs swiftly, I have decided to make a few rule changes. They are major, but these changes will do well in everyones favor I hope.

1st - A complete badge will now require a total of 8 components to form 1 badge instead of 15. It is still advised to attain multiple badges for more chances to get redo's in the finals in case you mess up on your conference.

2nd - We will be advancing to Summer once the IC topic reaches 32-35 pages worth of posts and the first spring conference. It is advised to stay out of the spring conference since the winning trainer will be making a wish for a story plot in the making.

3rd - You may continue on your own time, day and night per your groups on your own accord, you no longer should wait for me. Only thing I will be deciding is the passing on seasons.

4th - I'm screwing the rules on SU, anyone can still participate during the summer, SU's will be closed off come fall IC, since we will be drawing towards the end of the game.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Sounds good, but I thought it was 8 badge peices to begin with not 15 -.-

Anyways, btw our group consists of Max, Silver, Nathan and Scott not whyat you said lol. Just thought I'd point that out. I'm thinking once we finish this battle, we will have to move on with getting more badge peices, and leave team rocket alone for a bit to let them gather up their plans on capturing Silver and Scott, and Nathan because he is

BIG REVELATION DUMN DUN DUUUUUNNN

A memory bank!!! - basically, he stores all of team rockets plans and is only accesible via a porygon (any evolution) I feel sorry for Max, coz he has nothing special. He's just a typical guy lol

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Crimson hasn't posted in a while... Maxew hasn't posted in a while either.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
sorry,l I kinda forgot about earth and sky becauyse its at the bottom ofm my email list. IO thought you hadn't posted -.- I'll post tommorow

Years
Thats my own fault, I kinda dropped a little from it. I need to give E&S more attention, though I'm also caught up with work irl.

E&S is still going and I plan to finish it to the end.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
its been a loittle inactive recently due to the lack of plot, but after Nathan leaves silver and scott can carry on travelling together. Also the reason for maes lack of post on his part is because his computer is currently broken - cough - laptop, the charger won't work.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
ok so to let everyone know, I'm still alive... and sorry for not posting in a while... I will get a post in soon.

and I hope Crimson that you don't plan on having Scott get super angry at Silver for "Chasing" Nathan away.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
haha no, I plan to make I'm act all cool about him, but have doubts about Silvers personality at times. Also Quoto, do we have to go these element halls, are they part of the elite four? And I'mm sorry for just springing that new charactor on all of a sudden, but hes going to be quite relevant in the future. - yes i have plans for a story, and yes it once again involves Scott and Silver. Thats all I'm gonna say for now, I'll leave that for you to discover, after all you'll feel shocked so it'll be easier to write about :D Also planning on catchip marshtompt/mudkip, quoto, in wich area would I find one. I thought ever swamp or desert oasis, I guess swamp is more logical amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back