• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leauge of Legends Gaming Event

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
league_of_legends_wallpapers__viktor_patch__by_drmundokaiser-d4maptn.png

Introduction & FAQ

Welcome! In this event, any PC member who plays League of Legends are able to get together with others, and play a stream of LoL games, such as ARAM matches! We'll probably most likely be doing ARAM matches since they'll be the most easiest to do, however, if there's a strong demand for it, we can also move on to Crystal Scar, and Summoner's Rift, all in teams, of course!

This will begin tonight at 8:00 p.m. (or, at least about 4 hours away from your current time!) And it'll go on at Saturday September 19th @ 8:00 p.m., as well as Sunday September 20th @ 8:00 p.m! Hope to see you there!

Rules

~ All PokeCommunity rules apply
~ All Video Games rules apply
~ Please be respectful to other people, especially in [all] chat.

If you would like to join...

...Please post your Summoner's Name in this thread, so you'll be added in when the time comes! Thanks, and I hope you'll all have fun. :3

All participants do indeed get an emblem for joining!
4TPO6V2GEBG7.png

TY

I just started to download this game as my friends recommended it, so ill be a giant noob to begin with :P

Summoner name: ShadowExcadrill

TY

I kinda am horrible in PvP, however i do quite well against the AI (more used to controlling a large army instead of one guy, well in my case a girl)

Also i cant do ARAM due to me not being lvl 5 (though im working on it!)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
it's starting!

The game name is called: PC's LoL Get Together
The Password is: PC

And yes, my Summoner's name is LHGClaw.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Alrighty, tonight's session is over, and I'm glad that you've had fun as I did. :3

Tommorow, 8:00 p.m. is another session, so, feel free to sign up anytime during this event, guys! Please join us for tomorrow. <3

TY

Yeah it was really fun indeed (even though i was really bad with Diana =P)
and im definetly joining tomorrow and maybe on Sunday (depends how late college starts on Monday)

TY

Since college starts tomorrow in the afternoon, im also able to play tonight

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Alrighty, the room as been made!

The game name is called: PC's LoL Get Together
The Password is: PC

See you there :3

TY

Somehow my game managed to crash, along with the internet, ill be back as soon as possible

EDIT: Everything got dcd from the Internet on my laptop and i most likely will not be able to play for the night :(

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Mmm, it's okay! Thanks for participating on the previous nights. :3

Annnd that's all for the sessions; maybe stay tuned for more online events! <3

Back