• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] The Legend of Zelda: The Imprisoning War [OOC] (M)

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
For now I plan to keep things the way Dusk had them for the most part, but once we've gained momentum again and I've gotten a sense of how it all fits together I may start changing how things are done. Glad to have all you guys here, though.

EDIT: Turns out we don't need a new OOC because Skymin pulled some magic to make me the OP!

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Alright everyone, I'll be frequently checking the etherpad from now on. Questions, comments, what have you will be responded to there, as well as certain announcements.

Also I've made a new IC post, so you guys are free to continue posting!

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Apologies for how long this took, however, I have been slightly busy with moving in. Things are settling down now, at least, so I should hopefully have more time.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Warning everyone, the IC is falling dangerously low on the page. If you feel there's nothing to post about then tell me and I can advance to the next IC day, finally being able to get into the meat of this RP.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I'm fine either way, I know how my post of Devon going to bed would be, but it would be relatively short so I'm okay with skipping to the next day if everyone wants to.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
And on goes the story! I figure I left plenty for the characters to react to, but again, let me know if you have any issues. I feel like this long wait could have been avoided had someone mentioned that there was nothing to post about earlier.

Back