• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2011
I cant get the download link for eXtreme Script Editor [XSE]
to work. is there another link?

tpmrpg

Beginning Hacker, Gamer
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2013
Could you please upload XSE on mediafire soon, HackMew because it won't let me download

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2017
Having a bit of a weird problem with A-Trainer. I was able to use it fine before, but now all of a sudden McAfee is identifying it as a Trojan and immediately deleting it. Every time I try to reinstall it it deletes it as soon as it's extracted. Any idea what's causing this, and if it can be fixed without me having to turn off McAfee?

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2011
Having a bit of a weird problem with A-Trainer. I was able to use it fine before, but now all of a sudden McAfee is identifying it as a Trojan and immediately deleting it. Every time I try to reinstall it it deletes it as soon as it's extracted. Any idea what's causing this, and if it can be fixed without me having to turn off McAfee?
I am having the exact same problem with A-Trainer, it used to work fine but now McAfee says it's a trojan and deletes the program every time I use it.

ultimateluigi987

Fire Emblem Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
I am having the exact same problem with A-Trainer, it used to work fine but now McAfee says it's a trojan and deletes the program every time I use it.

I'm having the EXACT same problem too, hopefully it's fixed sometime soon...

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
Years
I'm having the EXACT same problem too, hopefully it's fixed sometime soon...

Ran it in sandbox mode nothing wrong, also I can open it perfectly without it deleting. Mcafee is apparently just suspicious as it is a .exe, it's a false positive . Just disable McAfee while you download and you should be fine.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2011

Ran it in sandbox mode nothing wrong, also I can open it perfectly without it deleting. Mcafee is apparently just suspicious as it is a .exe, it's a false positive . Just disable McAfee while you download and you should be fine.
that still doesn't work, because mcafee deletes it while I'm using it, it's not about the downloading.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
that still doesn't work, because mcafee deletes it while I'm using it, it's not about the downloading.

Then just download it and don't run it yet.
Go to McAfee and I'm not sure how to do it with this particular anti-virus, etc but you should be able to make an exception rule for some programs so they aren't scanned or picked up by McAfee.

ultimateluigi987

Fire Emblem Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021

I just found the solution! Under Real-Time scanning, you have to turn off the option to find viruses by identifying threat patterns. Still, this is a problem that needs fixing, as there's some behavior in A-Trainer setting it off.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2011
Oh thanks for the fix! it works fine now! It has to be something with the coding of A-Trainer that would set it off...

TheDarkShark

Metal Headed Hacker
Years
@Darthatron: Thanks man! I was able to get the sources with this changed URLs.

@HackMew: I'm a bit confused. You said that the new tools are written in C#, but you didn't say that the old tools are written in VB... anyway, the source of FSF is not in C#, too. Where can I get the source of the new C#-Version, please?

kervin9999

"Froslass and Froslad"
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 16, 2016
Can someone help me? I can't load a rom on Advance Trainer. I always get a run-time error.

Attachments

• a-trainer.JPG
    a-trainer.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 32

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
@Darthatron: Thanks man! I was able to get the sources with this changed URLs.

@HackMew: I'm a bit confused. You said that the new tools are written in C#, but you didn't say that the old tools are written in VB... anyway, the source of FSF is not in C#, too. Where can I get the source of the new C#-Version, please?
No problem. ^_^

The source for the new FSF is online as well. Via GoogleCode: http://code.google.com/p/toolsfactory/source/browse/#svn/trunk

TheDarkShark

Metal Headed Hacker
Years
Thanks, man (again ^^)! This helped me a lot.

But I'm still trying to understand XSE's source. My Visual Basic understanding is still basic (oh boy, such a bad joke -.-) isn't very good though. Anyway, reading the source with notepad wasn't that funny, so I tried loading the projectt into Visual Studio. 2010 Express wasn't able to find the files, so I got 2008 Express and it said, that the files had to be converted to the new format, so I converted them and... yeah, I got an error message which said, that some files would be missing:

modules
modBrowseFolder.bas
Class
cSelfSubHookCallback.cls
UserControl
vcProgress.ctl
modules
modDoEvent.bas
class clsHexBox.cls
I decided not to post the whole message, because it was quite long (and in German :P), but it basically said, that those files are missing. Where can I get them?

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
Thanks, man (again ^^)! This helped me a lot.

But I'm still trying to understand XSE's source. My Visual Basic understanding is still basic (oh boy, such a bad joke -.-) isn't very good though. Anyway, reading the source with notepad wasn't that funny, so I tried loading the projectt into Visual Studio. 2010 Express wasn't able to find the files, so I got 2008 Express and it said, that the files had to be converted to the new format, so I converted them and... yeah, I got an error message which said, that some files would be missing:

I decided not to post the whole message, because it was quite long (and in German :P), but it basically said, that those files are missing. Where can I get them?

err... It's a VB6 project so I recommend using that... also you need HackMew's Shared folder to make the project work.

Back