• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

William Hung = Pokemon Fans like us

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
Years

Tweak

William Hung tried out for American Idol, but didnt make it. He is just weird, and so was that clip.......

=-=; HIM?! whyyy did pokemon.com have to do a report on that. i saw his performances at a friend's computer and they are funny...and sad. not sad as in crying, but sad as in "get a life". =-=;; doesn't he realize he is just a comedy object of america.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
for those who don't know:

William Hung was this dude that tried out for American Idol, but was shot down by his horibly off-key singing. Somehow, the masses thought that he was a good singer and he became famous.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
William Hung is pretty much the laughing stock of America right now...he thinks America is laughing with him, but they're laughing at him, and it's not right what we're all doing to him. He's a very nice person it seems...I suppose I'm glad that he likes pokemon...just goes to show you that normal people like pokemon (and if you ask me William Hung is about as normal as normal gets.)

Tweak

=-=; he's stubborn. he needs to clear up his mind that america's using him as a fobbish clown. his accent is freaking funny. @_@

SHE BANGS! she bangs~!

i don't DARE listen to him sing pokemon johto...i think i'll forever think of pokemon in a diff way. that guy needs to #1, fix his fob accent #2 correct his singing and...#3 fix his dancing. i can't imagine him liking pokemon. but he does look like a goody innocent boy. the world is cruel.

Years
Well, if you look at the fact, William Hung already has his 15 minutes of fam right now. Say 5 years from now. Will you still remember him? Will you still say he's cool? Well, it's kinda hard for me. It's like...um...dunno... ^_^

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
Years
well we all remmeber, probably most people who liked ricky martian or did, how his fame was short lived becasue of a rumor that he was g@%...but most remmeber him...
i dunno about william hung, i mean hes so different now...he use to be funny but now with all the cheer leaders im kinda jealous and its also gettign old...i just thik its a short "fad" going on for now...but hey if he lieks pokemon thats great mabey he can join these furms if we pm him...lol

Years
What those two point out, He really doesn't have talent. Everyone likes him since he's just funny. However, that funnyness soon goes down...

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
Years
i mean the 1st time i saw him i couldnt stop laughing but now with all the cheer leaders, the new looks, the synthesizers, and the vocie stabilizers, and the background music...it REALLY makes him just look plain bad and not even bad with a funny aspect...sigh i miss good OLD willian...lol hes been around like 2 months and im already sick of him...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Funnyness doesnt laugh, if he was like married to someone who was famous, maybe he would still be regocnized, but he isnt, and he never will be.

I'm prettier then my wife ;) j/k

Years
lol... sometimes I get sick of seeing William Hung in TV... I mean... yeah who cares about him. I just wan to know How Chris and Gwyn's baby is doing... ^_^

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
w00t! Go William Hung!! And I thought things couldn't get better!! :) He rulz!! Finnaly a great celebrity that most of us know even plays Pok?mon TCG! *tears of Joy* I just like how he sings too! *I'm not kidding*

For those who don't like him, or laugh at him. Look, the man is trying, and giving all he got to sing! Now he's in the business! Sure, his "unique" singing is much different then others but it's just great seeing him try his best, and that all what really matters. And for yall who say you can sing better then him, how come we don't see you releasing a CD, or anything? Huh?! What then?! That's what I thought! Don't be hate'n on Hung!

I'm a numbuh 1 William Hung fan and proud! Cuz I'm Hung on Hung!
*Proud Vietnamese boy (me) stands and screams William Hung is number one!

Back