• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"I'd love to!" she said excitedly, her green eyes twinkling. She blushed a bit, as he was a year older than she was.

Ruby looked up, hoping Nat wasn't going to fast. Ruby still worried about something like Tim happening again. But Blaze seemed different. Hopefully...

Nat spoke again. "Where did you want to go?" she asked quietly, realizing there were still other people in the room.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"That's practically all I ate as a kid!" she said, remembering her Mom and Dad.

"What's for dinner?" asked a much younger Nat. "Salmon or Shrimp?"

"Cod tonight sweetie!" called her mother from the kitchen.

"Is Dad coming home tonight?"

"No, love. He's very busy at the lab. You know that."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
OOC: Bye RM!

IC: Nat smiled. "Sounds like a plan!"

She looked over to where Skye lay. She was getting worried that niether her nor Dex had woken up yet.

Ruby seemed to share in Nat's worry, as the tubby Raichu raced over to Agile and started a conversation.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
"Well I'm going to go talk to the doctor about releasing you guys early." I said and then walked out of the Hospital wing and to the head doctors office to see about they're release.

After a few minute I came back and said, "The doctor needs to know for certain that the kisease is gone, so he needs to take blood test, and when if they come back with no sign of the disease, you're free to go. Well I'm going to go I need to get back to my class, so I'll see you all this afternoon sometime." I said and then walked back out with Blaze at my heels.

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
Years
Merlin put a hand on Dex's shoulder.

"Shes losing focus, she may even lose her memories. My son, you know what I have taught you, with your mastery of the psychic arts, saving her memories should be little problem indeed." he thought into his head.

"your right." Dex said slowly. "I have to save as much of her as she can, If what you say is true."

with this Dex put his hands on either side of Skyes head, and started to concentrate.

"I must save her memories, her heart, her soul, I cannot lose her...I care for her too much."

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Ami...Skye is sleeping..she can't hear ya.

IC: In deep slumber, Skye had the most wonderful and bizarre dream. She saw a masked boy, in a black hat and trenchcoat. He looked at her, as if concentrating. An Alakazam stood at his side, looking equally full of concentration.

"I know you..." she said softly, in her dream. "I know your name...who are you?"

Images floated past her, blurring, coming back into focus, each at different speeds. She sat herself and the stranger, talking, eating meals together, in a dorm room full of what looked like smoke. A kind voice that she could have sworn came from the Alakazam.

Merlin... a thought reminded her, floating by.

The flurry of thoughts began to settle, becoming clearer and clearer. The boy's masked face came into focus.

Another memory floated by. The boy lifted his mask, revealing only his mouth. He leaned in...and kissed her on the cheek.

Skye's eyes widened.

"Dex!" she cried, her eyes snapping open. She caught her breath, and threw her arms around him once more. A sound between a laugh and a sob came from her mouth. "I remember! I remember you!"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat looked at Skye. Glad she was awake.

"Welcome back, Skye." Nat said quietly, almost glad she had been out when Blaze had asked her on a date. She wanted to tell Skye all about it.

Ruby smiled an giggled, giving her own welcome to her friend.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Blaze's question was answered by a man in white coming into the room equiped with vials, needles, and syranges.

Nat held out her arm and bit her lower lip. The doctor injected her with the needle and extracted her blood. Nat let out a small cry of pain, she was afraid of needles.

Once the doctor had moved on, Nat turned to Blaze.

"They should know soon enough. It's a relativly simple blood test." she said to him, her eyes smiling at the sight of him.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat blushed slightly as he mentioned the date. Her stomache lurched with excitement as she thought about it.

"I'm sure the results will be good," she said quietly.

She looked over to Skye, to see how she was doing. "Are you feeling better, Skye?" she asked.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye looked over at Nat, feeling relieved. She smiled brightly, her eyes filled with happy tears.

"Nat!" she exclaimed. She reached over to hug her friend warmly, glad they were both back to normal. "Oh, I was so worried!"

Agile let out a sigh, and sat contently in Skye's lap. Skye released Nat, beaming, and looked over at Blaze as he walked in.

"Blood test?" she asked. "I don't think so."

She rolled up her sleeve, and bared her arm to him.

"Tell 'em to go ahead though! Anything to get out of here and back to class!"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat smiled, grinning now that SKye's sense of humor had returned. "I know what you mean! I'd give anything to get back to class, even if it was fitness!"

Ruby looked shocked.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
I waited nervously for the results once everyone had been tested. After about a half hour of suspense, the doctor came in.

"Well!?" I said excitment building.

"You are all free to go, you show no sign of the disease." He said excitedly.

I leapt up and said, "YES! Did you hear that, Nat!? It's almost dinnertime! We could go on that date tonight!"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat smiled at how excited he was. This only added to her excitement.

"Okay!" she said, sitting up and reaching for her crutches. "You'll have to give me 15 minutes though, I've gotta change!"

Ruby giggled and followed a quickly hobbling Nat to her dorm room. "I'll meet you in the right outside the Main Entrance!" she called over her shoulder.

Upon entering her room, Nat began to sift through her clothes. She found a light pink halter top and pulled it on. She then put on a pair of slimming, dark blue jeans. After applying a bit of makeup (much to the amusement of Ruby) and pulling her short black curls out of her face with a pink bandana, she raced (as best one with crutches can race) to the Main entrance.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat entered the resteraunt, a smile on her face. She sat down at a booth, and Ruby leapt up beside her.

Nat looked over the menu handed to her by a red-headed waitress. "What would you reccomend?" she asked playfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back