• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite Army (OOC + SU + M)

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
I'm going to be gone for a week, starting tomorrow. I'll try to post when I can, but I may or may not be able to. :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm going to be gone for a week, starting tomorrow. I'll try to post when I can, but I may or may not be able to. :(

Take your time. I'll finish the interaction sometime later today and I'll wait for your return. :3

Thaddius said:
Any of our character sheets accepted? I have a huge post just waiting to be delivered :3

None as of yet. The GM of this RP hasn't been on in like.. a week. Be patient though! He'll pop back up sometime. :)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
I'm sorry guys! My internet was on the fritz for the second half of June. Post coming soon! I promise!

EDIT: Post up! I'm in the process of editing the first post as well guys so check back soon and I'll have the new members Pokemon up! As far as posting in the RP, I would like for everyone to partner up with someone when facing off against the Aerodactyl and Tyranitar. Keep in mind that these Pokemon are STRONG! No godmodding. You are in control of your own post as well as your partner (so that we won't be roleplaying with ourselves lol). Let's go soldiers!

EDIT 2: All new members have been added to the RP. Jump in when you can! Also, if you want to partner up with Hiro, please notify me here or via PM! Thanks! I'm also looking for a co-game master that can help me accept characters as well as come up with plots for the game. If interested let me know via PM. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Years
Yay! Turtle's back! The games can now resume! And don't worry about problems with the internet, it happens to all of us. :)

And while we're already on the subject of teams: You want to team up or characters, Meganium? They're already talking to each other and we could start a joint post through PMs.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think that's a good idea, Kiklion. Though you may have to wait for me in a few days as I am currently on a short LOA due to moving. I'll send you a PM once I am not too busy. :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
I'd very much like to join this.

Name: Richard Lepidus Johnson
Origin: 18, June 29th, Opelucid City, Unova

Picture/Description: Richard is a tall and lean young man, as his height and weight obviously show. His hair can be described with a single word, unkempt. It's quite curly and uncontrolled, and while obviously washed, clearly shows his lack of caring for any hairstyle. Richard's eyes are a dark hazel color similar to his inseperable sports jacket. Richard's face appears to be clean shaven and smooth, but if one were to touch it they would find that it is actually laced with a very fine stubble.

Richard's clothing of choice involves a college shirt or button down shirt with a single solid color, usually to the darker end of the spectrum. This shirt is always paired with dress pants and in rare cases jeans. Just never shorts, as Richard has a true hatred of those. These normal peices of clothing are always accompanied by his pair of Aviator Sunglasses, which never are worn but rest inside his hair, and his dark green sports jacket. All of these things come together to give Richard that "Classy cool guy look."

Elite Codename: Praetorian

Positive Traits: Richard is a very quick witted individual, if nothing else. Most of his intellect comes from a combination of his resourcefulness in any given situation, and his ability to gain a grasp on what's going on around him fast. He's very socially apt, and despite some shortcomings due to his arrogance, is able to work well under a plan and is very competent at carrying out orders provided he agrees with them. Speaking of which, he's a very skilled strategist, and is excellent at coming up with his own plans in situations. When it comes to Physical qualities, Richard is fast on his feet, and can run faster than most.

Negative Traits: Richard is incredibly arrogant and believes that it is his own predetermined destiny to be great, he's also not one to keep this belief under the radar, and is happy to talk about it whenever applicable. His want for fame leads him to be a bit greedy in the sense that, if the chance for greater prestige shows itself, he'll usually take the offer without fully considering the consequences. He's incredibly stubborn about his on resolutions and ideals, and if confronted about them, Richard will not back down until he prevails in the argument. On top of this, he'll readily pick arguments if he notices a potential dissenting view. As a man of simple tastes, it should be noted that Richard is easily distracted by pretty women.

Likes: Battling, The Battle Tower, Proving himself in the face of others, Glory, Fine Wine, Parties and Raves, Ladies, Himself, Wealth
Dislikes: Anybody who disagrees with his views, The Cold, Brute Force, Fools, People who are too Serious, People who are too Uptight, People who don't talk enough
Secret(s): Was constantly pushed around and bullied throughout his childhood, which lead to Richard having a massive insecurity about being too weak. His ardent belief that he is destined for greatness, and need to flaunt it around is his own way of justifying himself not weak and an attempt to prove this to others. As a side effect, Richard is incredibly paranoid about what others think of him at any given moment, which is the explanation for his confrontational behavior,
Pokemon in Party: Heatmor (Garibaldi) -- Reuniclus (Cosimo) -- Bisharp (Coltello)

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Hey, if we are from Johto, can we put any pokemon from the Johto regional dex in our team? Or do they have to be new pokemon introduced in Johto? For example, Gengar is in the johto dex, but he wasn't introduced in Johto, as oppossed to Bayleef, who was.

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
That's a good question. If the Pokemon is in the Regional Dex, then it's allowed.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Sweet! Heres my sign up. Just let me know if anything needs to be changed or added. I kinda went on a limb with originality, he is based off a few superheroes rolled into one, with some tweaks and changes.

Name: Clyde Macrotus Ordain

Origin: Johto
Date of Birth: January 1, 1988
Hometown: Ecruteak

Picture/Description: As a vigilante, Macrotus wears many different disguises. Though not decked in tights or flashy outfits, he has a variety of masks, ranging from standard ski masks to one-way opaque masks. He often wears a trench coat, gloves, and a fedora or other hat. He also wears scarves, shemaghs, sunglasses, and anything to hide his face. When not in "uniform" he wears jeans and a t-shirt usually. In colder weather he will wear jackets. His face is almost always hidden, but beneath his disguises is a very plain face. He has curly brown hair cut short, bown eyes, shaven face, and thick eyebrows. He is a physically large and strong man, though only stands at about 5 foot 8 inches. (Too me, thats short) He isn't paricularly hairy, but he grows his beard out as a disguise sometimes.

Elite Codename: The Inquisitor, the name most citizens call his vigilante persona.

Personality and History: Macrotus was born into a pretty normal life, his father was a dentist and his mother stood at home to take care of him and his sister. When Macrotus was about 3 years old, his mother was in a terrible oven accident and was killed. This alone wouldn't have changed Macrotus very much, but his father soon took up drinking. He was a violent drunk, and in one of his rages he put Macrotus and his sister in the hospital. His father saw how he was putting his family and himself in danger and tried to quit drinking. When that wasn't enough, he went to therapy. Therapy didn't help much either. He kept drinking, and kept getting more and more violent. He finally pushed Macrotus to the limit, beating him and his sister again. Macrotus found a gun and shot his father in the back, killing him. He was 6. Macrotus and his sister were split up after that, she went into foster care and he went to a mental ward for troubled minors. He completed his therapy, and was sent to his sister's foster family in only a year. They grew up in this family, and Macrotus only had a few nightmares. Around the age of twelve, Macrotus decided he was going to be a pokemon master. Like most boys his age, he caught pokemon and befrended them, challenged gyms, and joined tournaments. Macrotus trained long and hard, went to new places, and eventually gathered the eight badges he needed by the time he was 16. While he was in a tournament traoning for the Elite 4 challenge, tradgedy struck at home. His foster mother and his sister were attacked and killed in a robbery. Macrotus dropped out of the tournament in the quarter finals, and hurried home. He loved his sister very much, and liked hos foster parents. His foster father was deeply sticken, but never turned to drink like his biological father. Macrotus started having nightmares every night, and he went insane soon. He hunted down the people who killed his sister and foster mother. He caught them and turned them in to the police, despite how much he wanted to kill them. Feeling satisfied, he went back into tournaments, but he couldn't seem to win. For the next 5 years he trained and battled often, trying to become stronger. He eventually found a source of strength. In a battle with someone who stole his wallet, he completely dominated. He felt the "battleing fever" again, and got his mojo back, so to say. But when he went into another tournament, he never won a single battle. He didn't know if it was a psycological thing, or what, but he couldn't battle well unless it was against someone he believed to deserve to be beaten. This is how he came to ba vigilante, and how he got to be the way he is. (I based Macrotus off of a bunch of superheroes combined, if you couldn't tell :P) He suffers from many psychological problems, and borders on multiple personality syndrome (Inquisitor and Macrotus are two different peronas) Macrotus is shy, very sad, and afraid. The Inquisitor, on the other hand, is very strong willed, fearless, humerous, and outgoing. Macrotus' fear stemms from the fact that he can't battle without his mask, and that is a big obstacle he must face. When in Inquisitor mode, he feels like a hero. He knows the poeple (most of them) love the Inquisitor, while people (most anyway) don't like Macrotus (he isn't exactly fun company).

Positive Traits: (Inquisitor mode) Loyal, strong, smart, sense of humor, sense of justice

Negative Traits: (Macrotus mode) Doesn't agree with official law, scared, depressed, struggles with personal relations (though he tries, he isnt antisocial), low self esteem

Likes: Yogurt, his pokemon, nice/good people, battleing, and being a crime fighter.
Dislikes: Criminals, the cops, people who tell him what to do, psychiatrists, and anything he doesn't know about. (This 'R' is driving him crazy)
Secret(s): His identity. And the fact that he killed his dad.

Pokemon in Party: Gengar, Alakazam, Umbreon

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Before I make anymore moves with this RP, I need a head count of who all is still here. So, please post here and I'm giving you guys until Wednesday before I continue on with the Roleplay. Thanks! :)

Years
I am still here, and Overworld posted our joint post a few days ago. Also, I want to ask, how many attacks can each pokemon have? I only used one attack for each of them, but want to know the max.

EDIT: On another note, I will be gone until Thursday. I will probally post soon as I get back and catch up.

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
I'm still here! I've been rather hesitant to post without First Snow or someone else going and yeah I was going to ask that too at some point. *sheepish*

Kikpanther

Years
I'm still here, I'm just waiting for Meganium's schedule to clear up so we can work on our joint post. :)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
I'll accept everyone after the deadline has passed for the activity check Wednesday. I'll probably end up limiting the cast to 10-12 people because inactivity will obviously happen to some people.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Yeah, I did post our joint post a few days ago, and am going to be active for the rest of the month, so you can count me out for inactivity.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Alright, I've got some good news and bad news:

The good news is: I'm not giving up on this RP just yet! Yay!

The bad news is: I've learned that accepting so many members is a burden on the RP, as well as myself with keeping up with so many people. Because of this, I'm going to keep this RP inactive for a short period. I'm trying to figure out a solid number of people to keep this RP large, but at the same time limited. Mass RPs are just not cut out for me lol. So, if you ARE interested in joining this RP, if you could, please PM your Bio again and I will review it.

Once this RP is back active, the starting point will be with the battle in Goldenrod City. The time period to PM me your complete Bio will be next Saturday, ample amount of time. Any questions please PM me and do not post them here! Thanks!

EDIT: Okay, I did something thinking and realized that I'm going to shut down this RP temporarily. However, like I said, I will be opening it back up. But, I'm going to limit the number of spaces. As stated before, there was just too many people in this RP and it got out of control to the point where I didn't know what direction I wanted the RP to go. Nonetheless, for those of you who are still interested, look forward to a new sign up thread. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience but it had to be done.

Until then, be on the look out!

~TK

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
As stated before, I'm working on revamping this RP completely. I'm just about done with it. Fair warning, this RP will be limited in number.

Back