• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi everyone! I'm Squidchan, and I can be a very chatty squid indeed.

My favourite Pokemon of all time would have to be Raichu, I believe it is cuter than Pikachu. Recently I have also grown fond of Eevee and Espeon because those are my main Pokemon in my Mystery Dungeon games.

Hi Squidchan, and welcome to PC. You can call me Hikari.

I hear you're an Australian? I am too! And we happen to have an Australian-based mod here who likes Raichu (it's even in his username!) so I bet you'll share something in common with him.

Have fun and I'll see ya!

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
Hi Hikari, nice to meet you!

I already feel like a part of the community, you guys do a great job of treating everyone like family. I can't wait to meet my fellow Raichu fan!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I used to be a fan of Raichu, I still am but unlike my past craziness for it. Welcome to PC, Squid! I'm growing fond of Eevee too, due to Conquest xD

Enjoy PC!

~Mid~

Years
Hi everyone! I'm Squidchan, and I can be a very chatty squid indeed.

My favourite Pokemon of all time would have to be Raichu, I believe it is cuter than Pikachu. Recently I have also grown fond of Eevee and Espeon because those are my main Pokemon in my Mystery Dungeon games.

Did someone say Raichu? I loove him, definitely one of the cutest electric types. <3 So you have pretty good taste!

Welcome to PC, you guys! Glad to see so many new faces popping in here. :D

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Hi Hikari, nice to meet you!

I already feel like a part of the community, you guys do a great job of treating everyone like family. I can't wait to meet my fellow Raichu fan!

Luckily I'm a Quilava Fan! :D And I do like Espeon as well, she's quite awesome for my Competitive team on Pokemon Black.

Years
-Waves awkwardly.-

I tend to get a little overwhelmed by big forums, so I think I'll plop down here for now. xD

On that note, hello. :3

Years
I have to say the same thing as Deadwing. The only forum I was previously on was a pretty small one. So I here I feel the slightest screw-up can make every one hate me. Hello I'm Honeyman, but you can call me Honey, like everyone does.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
Thanks Mid :)

Lol Cirno, I normally take my time with games, but with mystery dungeon time and sky I would rush through just so I could evolve my starters, an Eevee and a Pikachu.

Hi Deadwing and Honey! There's no need to worry about people hating you here, everyone is so friendly, and a mistake won't make anyone hate you. Rather you'd have people jumping to help you. :)

Years
I have to say the same thing as Deadwing. The only forum I was previously on was a pretty small one. So I here I feel the slightest screw-up can make every one hate me. Hello I'm Honeyman, but you can call me Honey, like everyone does.

-Waves awkwardly.-

I tend to get a little overwhelmed by big forums, so I think I'll plop down here for now. xD

On that note, hello. :3

Hello there you two, nice to see you here.

PC may be a big forum, but we have people who can help you.

The name's Hikari by the way, and it was nice meeting the both of you!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hi there, both of you! Welcome to PC!

PC may be large, but it isn't something you can't handle. I used to go to a tiny forum as well & when I joined PC, I was definitely intimidated but after getting to know the regulars & blooping around, I've surpassed that shy feeling & worrying.

Hope you guys will have fun! You may call me Mid if Midnight/MidnightShine is too long n_n"

~Mid~

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2015
Hi i'm Shinyeevee96 (the name is a bit long, but i like it :) )
This is my first forum, i hope this will be fun (but i'm kinda shire about it)
I'm not english so sorry for all my language mistakes.
Again hi and nice to met you! ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi i'm Shinyeevee96 (the name is a bit long, but i like it :) )
This is my first forum, i hope this will be fun (but i'm kinda shire about it)
I'm not english so sorry for all my language mistakes.
Again hi and nice to met you! ;)

Hi, Shinyeevee! This is my first forum, too~ Nice to meet you!

Ha, I'm sure there are a bunch of people on here with worse grammar than you. What country are you from?

Welcome to the both of you! I understand that it's both of you guys' very first forum (or rather BIG forum). I'm sure you will make it through. I was a new member two years ago who's scared to get through PC, but hey...later you'll realize that PC is the most amazing place to be. :D

No matter how bad your English is (though it is fine!) there's no need to worry. Writing posts and reading is perfect English practice.

Years
thank you for greeting me :D
I'm a 20-years-old boy and I've loved Pokemon since 6 or 7. I just discovered this forum rencently and signed up yesterday.
p/s:my english is pretty bad too :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2012
Hi everyone! I just joined today and I would like to battle/trade/talk Pokemon! I have all the Pokemon games on the DS and have been a fan for a long time :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi everyone! I just joined today and I would like to battle/trade/talk Pokemon! I have all the Pokemon games on the DS and have been a fan for a long time :)

Happy to see ya here, man! Welcome to PC! We have loads of stuff to do here, even battle and trading with peeps here. We have two sections just for that. :D Hope you stick around and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back