• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ ★ ☆ Sea Fox Trading Co. ~ DWF, Shinies, Events

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
CLOSED FOR NOW, sorry.

★ SEA FOX TRADING CO ★
df6692014b4431a3fa03c0895d29d4a22ed7c744.jpg

[ NEWS | NOTES | IDS | HAFS | EVENTS | SHINIES ]
WHITE LIST:

[a id]aa_news[/a id]
★ NEWS ★
12/28/19 - Long time no see! I am back and updating my shop to reflect the new Pokemon Sword and Shield pokemon and demand! I will be focusing on Pokemon with Hidden Abilities and Shinies.
05/05/13 - New DWF: Ducklett, Pidove, Buneary, Nosepass, Spinda, Shellos, Seel, and Chansey. DWF collection complete! :DDD Thanks Maj48!
05/03/13 - New DWF: Pinsir and Skorupi.
04/30/13 - New DWF: Mankey and Emolga.
04/29/13 - New DWF: Blitzle.
04/28/13 - New DWF: Numel, Maractus, Aerodactyl, Spearow, Chinchou, Girafarig, Slugma, Magby, Miltank, Corphish, and Absol.
04/27/13 - New DWF: Spinarak.
04/26/13 - New DWF: Yanma.
04/25/13 - New DWF: Skitty, Shieldon, Minccino, Axew, Glameow, and Karrablast.
04/24/13 - New DWF: Psyduck.
04/23/13 - New DWF: Rattata, Bouffalant, Carvanha, and Spheal.
04/22/13 - New DWF: Sandile.
04/21/13 - Caterpie, Surskit, Seviper, Trubbish, Lillipup, Zubat, Swinub, Rogenrolla, Gible, Natu, Lileep, Elekid, Makuhita, Tympole, Shinx, and Heatmor.
04/20/13 New DWFs: Woobat, Krabby, Corsola, Chatot, Horsea, Hoothoot, Wooper, Teddiursa, Zigzagoon, Zangoose, Combee, Sewaddle, Venipede, and Cubchoo.
04/19/13 - New DWFs: Trapinch, Heracross, Purrloin, Grimer, Sentret, Lapras, Electrike and Snubble.
04/18/13 - New layout! New DWFs: Barboach, Shelmet, and Finneon.
04/17/13 - New DWFs: Bellsprout, Doduo, Lickitung, Omnatyte, Mareep, Qwilfish, Phanpy, Lotad, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Croagunk, Alomomola, Stunfisk, and Pawniard.
04/14/13 - New DWFs this week: Pikachu, Clefairy, Oddish, Geodude, Farfetch'd, Shellder, Scyther, Snorlax, Ledyba, Sunkern, Delibird, Skarmory, Smoochum, Cacnea, Tropius, Budew, Crandios, Mantyke, Darumaka, Tirtouga, Solosis, Vullaby, and Durant.
04/11/13 - New DWFs this week: Sandshrew, Paras, Onix, Sudowoodo, Remoraid, Stantler, Larvitar, Shroomish, Sableye, Aron, Wailmer, Anorith, Starly, Burmy, Spiritomb, Snover, Audino, and Elgyem.
04/1/13 - Set up a prettier shop with help from twilightblade and twistedpuppy's template. Still mostly their work, but with some tweaks. ^_^; New DWFs this week: Audino, Poochyena, and Illuminese.

[a id]aa_notes[/a id]
★ NOTES ★

[a id]aa_rules[/a id]★ RULES & NOTES
NEW RULE When requesting a HAF trade, please list the pokemon AND it's DW ability -- this makes it easier for me to double check that I'm giving you the correct poke, especially for large trades.
☆ I have all pokemon in the national dex, but I will not list them as that would get tedious. If you're looking for something in particular just ask.
☆ I clone shinies and events.
☆ DO NOT redistribute any pokemon with my trainer ID without permission. This applies to events, shinies, EV/IV trained -- not DWFs.
☆ Make it clear if you don't want me to redistribute pokemon you trade me (this may affect whether or not I want to trade).
☆ I can breed DWFs for natures but it may take longer.
☆ No voice chat, please.
☆ AR Codes: cloning, quick egg hatch, IV/EV checker.
☆ I don't trade hacks on purpose but I do a lot of trading! If you discover a pokemon I traded you is hacked, I will trade back ASAP.

[a id]aa_wants[/a id]★ WANTS
☆ Pokemon with Hidden Abilities that are not listed in my stock
☆ Events I do not have and am able to redistribute
☆ Shinies I do not have and am able to redistribute

[a id]aa_pending[/a id]★ PENDING TRADES
none at the moment

[a id]aa_ids[/a id]
★ IDS ★

Dawn_OD.png
Sword
OT: Kit | ID: 683660
FC: SW-3632-3214-2628

646-white.png
White 2
OT: Kit | ID: 37342
FC: 1979 9580 2483

646-black.png
Black 2
OT: Sea Fox | ID: 29033
FC: 4471 1144 5772

646-black.png
Black
OT: Sea Fox | ID: 17392
FC: 4857 6616 9303

[a id]aa_dwfs[/a id]
★ Hidden Ability Females ★

[ GENERATION: I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII | VIII ]

[a id]aa_1[/a id]★ GENERATION I
#037 Vulpix ★ Drought
#037 Rapidash ★ Anticipation - Galarian

[a id]aa_2[/a id]★ GENERATION II

[a id]aa_3[/a id] GENERATION III

[a id]aa_4[/a id]★ GENERATION IV

[a id]aa_5[/a id]★ GENERATION V
#529 Drilbur ★ Mold Breaker

[a id]aa_6[/a id]★ GENERATION VI

[a id]aa_7[/a id]★ GENERATION VII

[a id]aa_8[/a id]★ GENERATION VIII
#831 Grimmsnarl ★ Pickpocket
#851 Centiskorch ★ Flame Body

[a id]aa_events[/a id]
★ EVENTS ★

Coming soon.

[a id]aa_shinies[/a id]
★ SHINIES ★

Coming soon.

Last edited:

Kitori

Years
Something will go here at some point~!

Last edited:

Kitori

Years
filler filler filler filler filler filler~~~

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitori

Years
arrr i be sexy filler there matey

Last edited by a moderator:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I should have mentioned this in the list but my Keldeo WIN2013 is level 100 and trained (not EV trained), let me know if that makes you no longer interested. The other events are untouched.

I'm interested in:
(darkrai)#491 ダークライ (LV 50)
OT: アルミア ID: 03208
Timid - Bad Dreams - 11/18/09/18/12/31 - Untouched
Dark Void - Dark Pulse - Shadow Ball - Double Team

#492 SHAYMIN (LV 50)
OT: TRU ID: 02089
Timid - Natural Cure - 24/24/17/00/10/15 - Untouched
Seed Flare - Substitute - Energy Ball - Aromatherapy

(arceus) #493 アルセウス (LV 100)
OT: えいがかん ID: 07189
Adamant - Multitype - 07/15/22/18/05/18 - Untouched
Judgement - Roar of Time - Spacial Rend - Shadow Force

#386 DEOXYS (LV 50)
OT: Gamestp ID: 06218
Timid - Pressure - 05/24/15/00/16/30 - Untouched
Psycho Boost - Zap Cannon - Iron Defense - ExtremeSpeed

Do you also still have that shiny pansage you were going to trade me? If not, it's not a big deal, but I figured I would ask.

I'll be around today until 5:30pm CST if these trades sound okay. I'll be gone for a few hours after that but back on later in the evening.

I knew I was forgetting someone :l Sorry about that. I still have yours in my Black, but all my events are in my White. So add both of the FCs and I'll gift you the Pansage first.

Tititienne

Psychic
Years
Hello !

I'm interested in the following DWF you offer:
Drowzee
Vulpix
Dratini
Feebas

In exchange, I offer you to following DFW:
Kricketot (Run away)
Whismur (Rattled)
Mime Jr. (Technician)
Spoink (Gluttony)

I bred them, so they all are level 1.

If you need additional details or want to negociate, don't be shy !

Tititienne

Psychic
Years
I actually just obtained a DWF Kricketot so if you have another I don't have to offer, that would be preferable, but if not I'll still trade you those four. ^_^

I'm sorry, the only other DWF I have is Munna, which you already have. My pokémon are stored on my White version, so register the appropriate Friend code. By the way, would you rather have a Mime Jr. or a Mr. Mime ?

Kitori

Years
I'm sorry, the only other DWF I have is Munna, which you already have. My pokémon are stored on my White version, so register the appropriate Friend code. By the way, would you rather have a Mime Jr. or a Mr. Mime ?
Let's go with Mr. Mime so it's easier to breed, thanks! :3 I need to get ready to go out tonight now but I have your pokemon ready if you're around tonight we can trade. I'll probably be back around 9:30 CST, otherwise PM me with your availability tomorrow/this weekend and we'll figure something out.

Tititienne

Psychic
Years
Let's go with Mr. Mime so it's easier to breed, thanks! :3 I need to get ready to go out tonight now but I have your pokemon ready if you're around tonight we can trade. I'll probably be back around 9:30 CST, otherwise PM me with your availability tomorrow/this weekend and we'll figure something out.

Actually, I've just got a DWF Kabuto, so I'll be able to breed one for you.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
How about shiny ponyta?

Thanks everyone! I'll be around today until 5:30pm CST if these trades sound okay. I'll be gone for a few hours after that but back on later in the evening.

Shiny Ponyta for it sounds good. Just PM me when you're available to trade please. :)

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
sorry about the late reply :P is the gamestop keldeo UT? I don't want the trained one anymore sorry :( do you want genesect or celebi for it?

Kitori

Years
sorry about the late reply :P is the gamestop keldeo UT? I don't want the trained one anymore sorry :( do you want genesect or celebi for it?
The gamestop keldeo is untrained. ^_^ I will take celebi. Are you available to trade now?

Lunar Crescent

I choose you pikachu!
Years
☆ GameStop SPR2013 Meloetta x 2
--Docile / Adamant ★ Untouched
Can offer you these pokemon, all are shiny :
Gastly, sandile, duskull, event eevee untouched, event sceptile untouched, as stated all are untouched :)

Years
can i trade for the followingpokemon i send a list of what i have to trade they marked as DONE
☆ #215 Sneasel ★ Pickpocket

☆ #353 Shuppet ★ Cursed Body

#546 Cottonee ★ Chlorophyll
☆ #561 Sigilyph ★ Tinted Lens
☆ #582 Vanillite ★ Weak Armor

Kitori

Years
can i trade for the followingpokemon i send a list of what i have to trade they marked as DONE
☆ #215 Sneasel ★ Pickpocket

☆ #353 Shuppet ★ Cursed Body

#546 Cottonee ★ Chlorophyll
☆ #561 Sigilyph ★ Tinted Lens
☆ #582 Vanillite ★ Weak Armor

I have these ready when you're around to trade. ^_^

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
hey,
i'm interested in ☆ #072 Tentacool ★ Rain Dish untouched
offering DWF druddigon untouched

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Hi Kitori :)

DW female request: Tangela and Nidoran (female).
DW female offer: Basculin and Abra.

[Trade complete, thanks Kitori :D ]

Last edited:
Back