• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is Your Team in B/W 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
^ Planning teams are the best though!

Well I haven't really put much thought on my team yet, but I know Oshawott will be my starter. If Taillow comes in the game early, Swellow will be my flying type.

BryGuy Shinigami

Psychic Pokemon Prophet
Years
Oshawatt (evolved)
Pansear (if you get a elemental monkey again) (evolved)
Munna (evolved)
Braviary
Sandile (evolved)
Sawk

(that's my main party I plan to have in Black 2, (evolved) means I am going to catch them as their 1st form, then fully evolve them. I decided not to use any Legendaries, but catch them and keep them in the PC Boxes.)

blue

gucci
Years
Ok so it's changed slightly,

Serperior
Lucario
Metagross (If you can catch Beldum early on)
Eeveelution (Glaceon/Leafeon)
Leavanny/Mienshao
Weavile/Toxicroak

Something like that anyway although it will most likely change as more get revealed as did last time.

Years
Hmm, well, I know I'd like to have my Reuniclus on my team, but that's about all I've decided so far. I don't know who I want to choose for my starter yet, though - I chose Snivy last time, and I'm thinking of choosing Oshawott this time.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I haven't really thought too much about my team, but I will probably have whatever's available and works to get through the story and begin to RNG abuse... or I'll just be naughty and toss in some RNG'd Pokemon xD I'm not sure yet.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Honestly I haven't been keeping up with the dex that's going to be involved in the new games, but I intend to choose Snivy as my starter since that's the one I used least recently, then as for the rest of my team it'll be whatever I find along the way which seems interesting. I don't tend to plan out my teams before starting the games since I'm quite spontaneous with what I choose, so it'll be a nice surprise whilst I'm playing. Although I would like to try out using Cryogonal if its in the dex c:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
With the new Pokemon announced I've managed to make a better list of what my team will be.
Emboar
Lucario
Leafeon
Metagross
Tyranitar or Magmotar
Staraptor

Years
I have to plan my team in advance, no joke, I get frustrated if I have two people in the same team that start with the same letter or are all similar colours :(

My team will be something like
Embroar
Vaporeon
Leavanny
Braivary
Dolphan (Dream World from White)
Chandlure

Tarje

BarkleyBlueBark
Years
My final team will be
Fire - Emboar - can't go wrong with the moves it can learn well rounded
Water- Swanna - (hold leftovers) fly, and dive hpkeeper
Grass-Executor - (twisted spoon) leachseed confusion hypnosis dream eater
That's all I got so far

I need friends and hackers I have a great game idea pm me pls

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Thinking of going with Serperior as my starter and will probably end up using Carracosta/Archeops, Haxorus, Metagross, Vaporeon/Jolteon/Espeon, and a random guy like Darmanitan, Tyranitar, or Excadrill filling in the 6th slot there.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hmm I hate that a lot of people have chose some of these pokemon over and over agian,and really depends if all the Unova pokemon will be avalible like before. But this is what I am going with.

Samurott
Lucario
Arcanine
Garchomp or Hydreigon
Bisharp or Krookodile
And my signature pokemon Braviary.

This is probably my team afterwards. I can't really tell what my in game storyline will be,because we do not know exacly what pokemon are on the routes this go around.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Looking at the possible prev Gen pokemon, so far, i am thinking my team would be somewhat like this:

Samurott. Yes, I will be starting off with Oshawott.
Metagross. FOR THE WIN.
Lilligant, if it still available. :)
Stoutland.
Arcanine, another good Pokemon brought back.
Glaceon/ Jolteon. :)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Isn't it kinda early to be thinking about this? I mean, I only want like 1 Unova Pokemon in my team and the rest will be non-native Pokemon. Hopefully it'll be like;
  • Arcanine
  • Emolga
  • Vaporeon
  • what
  • what
  • what
If HM's are focused on more this time around I guess one will be a HM slave. Praying that Bibarel is around.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2015
Okay, so the only ones I know for sure are:

Serperior (I love his design, he actually worked really well with my black team)
Lucario (Gah! I just love this poke so much. <3)
Hydreigon (Gotta have a dragon type and he's my current favorite.)
Arcanine (Tentative, need to see what other fire types get released.)

Still need:

Water Type (Surf + Coverage)
Flying Type (Fly)

Tarje

BarkleyBlueBark
Years
my bw2 team ideas

Emboar
Honchcrow
lanturn/galvantulla
Torterra/executor
Any ideas for other team members

Tarje

BarkleyBlueBark
Years
I wonder what u guys would think of my team so far changed it alit since in going even train as much as possible

Emboar
Honchkrow
Lanturn/Galvantulla
Executor/Torterra
Other options for fillers
Whischash?/Swampert?/Milotic?/ Haxorus?/Gigalith?/idk those would be my hitters
I love swanna tho I love. It so much

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
I'm going to most likely box the starter or use it as an HM slave. Hmm...so I'd probably start with Oshawott. But my team will probably be:
>Swoobat/Swanna
>Scolipede
>Lilligant
>Galvantula
>Bisharp/Lucario
>Heatmor/Arcanine

All of the Unova Pokemon listed above I have never used at all, so I'm tempted to not use Arcanine and Lucario since I have used them....Hmm....

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
so far my team is as follows:
Smaurott
Arcanine
Lucario
Braivery
Jolteon
Espeon

this will more then likely be my team, I feel weird without my starter lol but yeah only two Gen V Pokemon, i'm just hoping that braiverys pre-evolutions are catchable kinda early (like around the second or third badge) i hate to go long without a flying type on my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back