• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[/TAMERS] (OOC Thread) {Rated T}

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
I guess I'm reserving the crest of Hope, if that is alright with you guys.

I'll make my own SU soon, ok?

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
Spoiler:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Sorry about the delay, but, you're accepted, deathbymanga!

Feel free to jump in the IC anytime!

BTW @ everyone: I'm going to introduce the boss level soon, so stay tuned!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Sure, getting another post in today and wrapping up this quest!

Years
I think I'm going to have to pull out of this RP. I'm really sorry but I just don't know the franchise well enough to give me a sense of being able to right well, which makes it really hard for me to write out anything of a decent quality. Again I'm very sorry I really liked this RP and the whole concept behind it. Please feel free to use my character as an NPC or what ever.

Last edited:

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
[/REAL WORLD]
Here's my app for the courage crest.
Spoiler:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I think I'm going to have to pull out of this RP. I'm really sorry but I just don't know the franchise well enough to give me a sense of being able to right well, which makes it really hard for me to write out anything of a decent quality. Again I'm very sorry I really liked this RP and the whole concept behind it. Please feel free to use my character as an NPC or what ever.

That's okay; thanks for the interest!

@Kranic: I'll read your SU soon. :3

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Sorry Shawn, I must also relinquish my position in [/TAMED], I unfortunately do no longer possess the time to have another RP on my hands.

Back