• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
what are you fretting about. nobody took it offensively. and if you didnt care then you wouldnt have made such a big deal out of it. or your just trying to make something big out of something small
True..........maybe I'm looking too much into it.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
Hey bro you might want to update the first post with the new fakemon, and um have you thought about the sprites evo yet?? i was thinking it could be a shark or a giant turtle or maybe a dolphin but not i pretty one and ugly dark dolphin ;)

Yeh it would be cool to have the skate park but it ould be hard :?

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
Okay so i have an idea for a sprite and im a beginner at everything so i just recolored one but here it is
jjboy22

its a drowsy with a ratata tail

http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd325/jjboy22/?action=view&current=weirddrowsy.jpg&newest=1

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
errrr you don't post it here. If your lucky no one will report you (i wont). but post your sprites in the Pixel art section. also save your file as PNG!!!

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Okay here is a strange hunt idea but it would be one where you get one and your rival would get the other oh and a small cameo of the rockets...

~Twisted Arbok~
Hunt Name: A Lost Freind (Jesse)
Hunt Description:Hey Twerp! oops sorry old habit, hello I used to be team rocket member but after a few hundred failures I quit I don't regret much but one thing I do regret is letting my presious Arbok go and I'd like to see it again and recently I heard a group of Ekans migrated here with an Arbok as their leader I believe it's my old Arbok I'd like you to go catch it for me so I could see it one more time just be careful those Ekans will do anything to protect there Leader.
Posted By:Retired Rocket Jesse
Reward:1,000$

~Toxic Weezing~
Hunt Name: A Lost Freind (James)
Hunt Description: (Pretty much the same as the Jesse version just switch Koffing in for Ekans and Weezing in for Arbok)
Posted by: Retired Rocket James
Reward:1,000$

How this would work is if you accepted Jesse's hunt your Rival runs in and accepts Jame's.
I submitted this hunt Idea awhile ago and you showed some intrest in it or you might have been humouring me but I tried spriting the two pokemon for it
dpmfa110.png

dpmfa024.png

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Here is a hunt idea:
Bunnitar.png

~Bunnitar~
Huntname:A Strange Mix
Reward:???
Can you help? I was a part of reasearch team trying to make it easier for Trainers to raise Larvitar by mixing it's DNA with Nidoran Male so it would evolve just like it but instead it created this strange rabbit looking creature we nicknamed Bunnitar but now we need your help last night Bunnitar escaped the lab and is running around somewhere in the wild we need you too catch it and bring it back.
Posted By: Scientist Paul

BunnitarEvolutionline.png

(Evolution line)

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
HEY GUYS.....NO ITS NOT A BIG UPDATE :P BUT YEA PROGRESS HAS DRASTICALLY SLOWED BECAUSE OF.....I DARE SAY IT, REPORT CARD:( PLEASE DNT LAUGH ITS NOT FUNNY...THE BAD PART IS I ONLY GOT 1 F. ANYWAY IVE GOTA SHOW U GUYS SOMETHING LOL. SO I THOUGHT ID SHOW U SOME TILES IVE BEEN WORKING ON....(TILES IS WHAT IVE BEEN DOING LATELY) BUT FOR MY BIG UPDATE I WANT TO INCLUDE A VIDEO WITH TY101's HUNT SYSTEM HES MAKING FOR ME.... SO MY BIG UPDATE LATER WILL INCLUDE ALOT OF STORY CONTENT, BUT FOR NOW TELL ME WHAT U THINK OF THE TILES.. AND MY CONCEPT ART.

coupleofnewtiles.png

deserth.png

AND MY DEOXYS ORIGIN ATTEMPT

deoxyso.png

yes i wanted the color to be out the line like that a little..I'M calling it vagabond style pokemon art lol

@heavyoctillery: Dont worry bout it you were just speaking your opinion

@KIAN: wat up bro see if u can find someone to script the skateboard thing...I would surely sprite it

@Dizchineezboi: Thx man i will make sure to finish

@jjboy22: hey man ur a beginning spriter so spriteme something:) recolors dnt bring out your skill u kno

@Andinator: I know i need to update lol

@lopnis: I love the idea of fusions, scientist etc chimeras.. but i dnt want you to splice. I will try to resprite for u

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
HEY GUYS.....NO ITS NOT A BIG UPDATE :P BUT YEA PROGRESS HAS DRASTICALLY SLOWED BECAUSE OF.....I DARE SAY IT, REPORT CARD:( PLEASE DNT LAUGH ITS NOT FUNNY...THE BAD PART IS I ONLY GOT 1 F. ANYWAY IVE GOTA SHOW U GUYS SOMETHING LOL. SO I THOUGHT ID SHOW U SOME TILES IVE BEEN WORKING ON....(TILES IS WHAT IVE BEEN DOING LATELY) BUT FOR MY BIG UPDATE I WANT TO INCLUDE A VIDEO WITH TY101's HUNT SYSTEM HES MAKING FOR ME.... SO MY BIG UPDATE LATER WILL INCLUDE ALOT OF STORY CONTENT, BUT FOR NOW TELL ME WHAT U THINK OF THE TILES.. AND MY CONCEPT ART.

coupleofnewtiles.png

deserth.png

AND MY DEOXYS ORIGIN ATTEMPT

deoxyso.png

yes i wanted the color to be out the line like that a little..I'M calling it vagabond style pokemon art lol

@lopnis: I love the idea of fusions, scientist etc chimeras.. but i dnt want you to splice. I will try to resprite for u
That's fine this was just one of my first attempts at spriting so please feel free to resprite it, also I like your tiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back