• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haloo ( ^-^)>

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Hai PokeCommunity, just found this website. It seemed cool, so I signed up. xD I've never really posted on a forum before so this post'll completely suck, but oh well.
Here's some things about me, it seems like the right thing to do in this thread. :3
I love Pokemon. (Duh)
I play competitively on Pokemon Showdown, too lazy to breed for perfect IV's.
My favorite type's dark.
I skateboard :P
I'm not single, sorry ladies.
I'm 13, male.
My favorite Pokemon's Absol.
I learned about Pokemon back when I was 7, I bought a Dusclops deck from Walgreens...
My first game was Diamond version, it's also my favorite.
I like trancestep music.
No I'm not emo -_-
I play piano :3
I can also sweep your whole team with a Clefable, just a notice.
C&E master.

I think that's it, derp.

Years
Showdown, huh? Then you're going to love the Pokemon Showdown server so check that out by clicking the "Battle Server" dropdown in the top menu bar! You will fit in awesomely for sure. Maybe we can have a random battle sometime. :-3 I don't have a team right now since I keep clearing my browser's cookies and losing them, haha. So forgetful to save.

Anyways, welcome to PC, NightShaded! :) If you're big into Pokemon then you can discuss whole bunches of things here since PC is super active and all that jazz. I reckon we have an active dark type club over at Pokemon Clubs, too, so that's something to take note of. Any big fan is more than welcome to join up and while you're at it you should check out the other open clubs if they interest you. Just a suggestion!

Have a good time and let our staff members know if you need any help, all right? Don't be scared to chat with anyone that interests you, either.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
Someone seems a little cocky about their Battle Sweeper. Head on over to the battle corner and test your abilities.
Welcome to PC, NightShaded. Enjoy your stay! (:

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
Years
Hi NightShaded. Welcome to Pokecommunity :)
Absol is a pretty cool pokemon.
So you sweep through every battle with Clafable? that Awesome :)
I'd love to see your Skill at pokemon battle :)
and Pokemon Diamond is one my favourites.

Well again. Welcome to Pokecommunity!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Heeeey, welcome to PC, NightShaded! <3 I play on the Battle Showdown servers too! Sometimes to hone my skill, and sometimes, just for fun, hehe. But yup, as suggested above, maybe try out our Pokecommunity Showdown server! Loads of regulars hang out there, and its a good palce to hang out, and do some battlin'!

I too like Dark pokemon like Weavile, Houndoom, and Umbreon, in which I wish I can get more chances to use them. Hm. But Absol is really cool, and I love it's mega forme! I love how they really made pokemon like Absol and Houndoom shine more. Anyways, feel free to check out boards like Pokemon Clubs and the Battle Center, or any other board that you're interested in, and we will definitely look forward on seeing you around!

Mmm, and it's really great to meet you! Enjoy your stay, and have a great time! Don't be shy on asking for help, for we want to help make your stay as comfortable as possible! C:

Years
Well hi there NightShaded! Welcome to the forums!

I happen to be a regular on the Showdown server as well, so I'm sure you'll see me around there eventually and you'll see loads of great members that hang out over there as well. As Aura said, you might enjoy Pokemon Clubs and Battle Center, in fact the former has a Dark-type club which one of my besties AWsquared runs so I'm sure you'll love all the discussions about Dark-type Pokemon there.

Well, I do hope you take time to look around and make some new friends. The staff are always on hand if you need help so do contact them when you need to, and yeah I'm always open for a visitor message anytime so feel free to visit my profile if you want. Have fun okay?

- Hikari

Back