• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
They won't appear as shinies in RBY - but if you trade them to GSC there's a chance that they will be.

Update: I was up until 3 last night doing singlehanded Tauros hunting (two hands was a bit tiring)... but have had no luck. What a drag.

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
Years
SamBee said:
Well it's a Japanese Yellow Game, and the nidoran male is blue, so I checked on serebii what colour they are, and they're pink, and the shines are blue.

Hmmm very intriguing. Some sort of weird glitch maybe? Interesting though...

Years
I know for a fact that your shiny rayquaza is a shiny from a code
but if a staff member says ok then ok
SETH_xd001 said:
XD002(look at my avatar)

you need action replay and pokemon emerald for this hot shot
this code uses a seperate (m)

(m)
B749822B
C89BFAC1
A86CDBA5
19BA49B3

NOW FOR
XDOO2

F3A9A86D
4E2629B4
18452A7D
DDE55BCC
F5E36E5E
CFCDF0F0

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
A sprite of a Shiny Rayquaza is in no way evidence that you have one. So, "just check out my avatar" won't cut it.
You are not being admitted to the club until you have given us a list of the advance generation shinies (shinies from Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, or LeafGreen) you've captured; and even then you will likely be disallowed because the SHC does not tolerate cheaters of any sort - especially those who cheat to gain shinies.
Thanks for catching that, Steven.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
no hatched aipoms and still no shiny. i hope i get it soon once 44 12 is realesed tomorow i wont have much time to shiny hunt

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
SETH_xd001 said:
DARN IT how do I make a new club???

lol

Deen said:
Any attempt on your own Shiny Club wont have anything on this one

Toodles

Well said my friend, im reminded of when a n00b who will remain nameless got us closed then started a new club, yeh that didnt go down too well XD

So sure go ahead and try, but it will most likely be closed =)

Hmm no news from me, im gna spend my day hunting as i have nothing else to do, but i shall take a little time out to play Kingdom Hearts ^_^

12 Kakuna's

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
SETH_xd001 said:
I wanna start an egg club, look at my signature, but how

This isnt the place to be asking, please ask somewhere else. This is the Shiny Hunters Club not the ask us how to do stuff club, so please dont post here again.

Good day ^_^

Dr_random

I am... All of Me
Years
FINE I'm leaving after I found the guy who had a egg in his signature that hatched to a loaf of bread know his name or where he's posted??? oh, there he is
rsiconani156.gif

Last edited:
Years
Nice work with the cheater, HM and Yami! I'm very glad it didn't erupt into one of those you-know-whats... ;)

SamBee said:
Well it's a Japanese Yellow Game, and the nidoran male is blue, so I checked on serebii what colour they are, and they're pink, and the shines are blue.
IIRC, Japanese Yellow doesn't support GBC colour. (I'd expect that all your Pokémon would show up in the same colour.) There's 3 explanations I can think of for this:
1. You were looking at it using a Game boy system. Does everything else (besides character sprites) appear blue?
2. It's a glitch. Possibly a Missingno. with Nidoran♂'s art but a different palette. Did it learn the usual level-up moves? Did it evolve at the usual level? Into a Nidorino?
3. You're looking at it under G/S/C/Stadium GS. Shinies can technically be found on Colour-gen games, but only with the usual odds, and you can't see whether or not they're actually shiny. If you trade such a poke to a Metal-gen game, it'll show up as shiny. This is because there isn't a specific flag for shininess; Pokémon with particular IVs are intrerpreted as being shiny by Metal-gen games. Were you looking at it under a Metal-gen game?

And, BTW, you're welcome to become a member if you wish.

gold typhlosion said:
i have a blue electrode and shiny clefairy thats it.
That's nice. Would you like to be a member of the club?

No progress on any hunts. I beat Winona in Emerald.

This heat is terrifying! Just because we have snow in Ottawa four months of the year doesn't mean the other 8 aren't trips to the barbecue. I'm worried my PC might overheat. The fan's already working overtime.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
indeed, wasnt really in the mood to deal with a big argument XD

Well i have finished EV training Koffing in HP, only attack and Sp.Def to go (oh joy) i got up to 16 Kakuna's so thats roughly 1600..

I'm off to seven island to battle with a few Krabby's so looks like i'll be counting how many Slowpokes pop up. I'm predicting it wont be long before another shiny pops up, its been quite a while since Miltank.

Whiplash

Been very inactive
Years
I dont think I have ever posted here before but I caught a shiney Unown U 3 years ago X3 kinda late XD.

Back