• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon School

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
OK in this game you'll test your Pokemon knowledge.Anyone can join but would be nice if youd let me know first.So its basically just like any other trivia game.
Rules:
Just tell me what you want a question to be about and after its posted anyone can answer.To make it less confusing the one who answers the previous question is the one who gets to ask a category.You can ask for any category you can think of so lets get going.

First question: Can you name this Pokemon, Its short feet are tipped with suction pads that enable it to tirelessly climb slopes and walls.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
'tis caterpie

*is getting frustrated of keeping track of all these repetitive trivia threads and considering imposing a limit that may result in the closing of many of them.*

Alana

Years
Thats right good.Now choose what you want the next question to be about.

Alana

Years
OK in FR/LG after you defeat the Elite Four do you go to Johto?

This one should be easy.

Alana

Years
Alright then Tell me how you find missing no and what happens when you do.Red v incase that helps.If you've never heard of missing no I'll make a different Q.:D

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Can I join here is the answer to the question

What happens when you find MissingNo is you battle it and you KO it you get infinate amount of the item that is in your 5th or 6th pocket i think

Pokemon_Veteran

shadowman321

Insane... I am Popeye
Years
first you need 2 talk 2 the old man in viridian city who used 2 block your way when he didnt have his coffee. talk 2 him and when he asks you if your in a hurry say no. then watch him catch a pokemon and after that, fly 2 cinabar island and and surf on the right edge of the island. keep surfing till you find missingno. you can either beat the crap out of him or you can just run away. after that, the 6th slot of your items bag will have roughly 128 of the item.

Alana

Years
Good Ok now its
TMBJR 1
Shadowman321 1

So Shadowman n whats the next category?

Alana

Years
Alright. What are the names of the main characters in Crystal?It can be the japanese or the english it doesn't really matter to me.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
The names? Hmmmm...
Yoshi, Danny and umm...
*try's to remember the name of the kid Ash battled with the Meganium*
I forget the other one's name. 0-o

Alana

Years
Yes since Jirachu answered first she gets the point.Oh yeah and Jackson is the name of the kid Ash battles'but hes in the anime not the game.Ok next category.

Back