• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon School

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
The name of Team Magma's leader is Maxie and the name of Team Aqua's leader is Archie

Pokemon_Veteran

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Thats correct.OK now its

TMBJR 1
Shadowman321 1
Jirachu 1
Pokemon Veteran 1

So whats the next category.

Alana

Years
OK name this episode

When a chance encounter with a Vileplume leaves Ash and Tracey incapacitated, Misty sets about finding a healing plant that will restore their health. Meanwhile James and Meowth of Team Rocket lurk nearby, planning to steal the herb for their own nefarious uses.

Alana

Years
Alright What is the name of Snorlax's pre evolved form."Hint its one of the 4th generation."

Stevo-kun

Years
The answer to that questionis Gonbe and it is going to make its game debut in Pokemon Emerald

Pokemon_Veteran

Alana

Years
OK Name this Pokemon

Blank digs the ground with sharpened claws to find rocks that it eats.Substances in the eaten rocks crystallize and rise up to the Pokemon's body surface.

Stevo-kun

Years
Could you give us a clue like what game it comes from or somethin cus im stumped lol :laugh:

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Ok the next catagory should be the Elite Four cus this should be an interesting catagory

Pokemon_Veteran

Back