• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Haruki Hanai = Haterz xDD.

I won't take anything; though the hack modification is like scrambling all the beginning data where it says
POKEMON FIREREDBPRE08 or something. Above they're like ,,,,..,.,,, or something. You could replace it.

Years
You could make the file read-only or implement a check for certain data changes when booting the rom. Most programs are already going to have a fit with the altered Internal Rom Name.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014
will naljo be avalible in this beta? or are you working on prism at all?

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
I wonder if you have any plans to port the English to the Japanese version of Rijonadventures if the final version is completed. I think I should do the project once it's done. I just need someone to translate the text to Japanese while I port all scripts and maps.

Acronell

www.poilkjmn.info
Years
Just started playing this one, and so far all is well, haven't had any problems, and I like the change of the new Prof. being a girl.

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
Years
Congratulations for winning Hack of the year! I'm going to wait until the next beta is out to play it, but I'm really glad you won this.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
Congrats on hack of the year! This game is awesome and truly deserves it. I can't wait to play the new beta, it's gonna be great I know it. Keep up the awesome work!

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
Congratulations for winning Hack of the year! 2008
this hack is awsome and I can't wait for the Christmas beta!!
keep it up

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2012
I've just recently started playing hacks, and, during the course of my week long search (an extensive one, mind you) yours has garnered a special place in my heart.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
I'm still anticipating this, I've got everything ready so all I have to do is patch up RijonAdventures, and play away :D

Can't wait for it, Hiroshi~

Years
Question

Hi , I got a question ...I got Eevee in that building right before Hayward city but can my eevee evolve in Umbreon or Espeon??

Grtz , Vaan

Back