• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: General Questions & Answers Thread

Have you ever found a shiny?

• Yes

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Yes, but I lost it!

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
EOS: Can anyone send me a wondermail S code for a fire stone please?

I would be very grateful if someone does.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Pokemon Puzzle Challenge: There's something I don't get

Pokemon Puzzle Challenge Unlock Pichu
To unlock Pichu you fight a battle in Challenge on "Normal" level or higher and last more than 4 minutes. Then a trainer named Pok?fan will talk and then you'll battle. Win and you'll add Pichu to your arsenal.

I did do all that and the trainer with Pichu didn't appear.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
Years
I was wondering if anyone had any tips about how to beat Neon Colosseum on PBR. I always end up with the opponent's Pokemon and get destroyed by my own Pokemon.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
I was wondering if anyone had any tips about how to beat Neon Colosseum on PBR. I always end up with the opponent's Pokemon and get destroyed by my own Pokemon.
It will be easier to use one of the rental battle passes. Since your own pokemon might be stronger, you'll have trouble beating the opponent if they use any of yours. Rental pokemon have almost the same stats as the opponents' pokemon so you'll have no problem beating them.

Hope that helped. :)

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
Years
Thanks a lot for the answer, but I kinda just beat it yesterday. lol

I hadn't thought of using rental passes which would have been easier. I ended up going through my boxes and pick out pokemon that were level 30-35.

11wildy

Me!
Years
I would like some help at pokemon mystrey dungeon Blue rescue team.

I'm stuck at Sky Pillar. I can barely reach Rayquaza, let go beating it. I'm a Cubone which I learnt Ice beam, just so I had something a bit decent, but it has only 8 PP, which is definitely not enough for both reaching and beating Rayquaza. my partner is a Mudkip, which does not have the best attacks either.

What should I do?
Should I just train while keeping dieing?
Can I go out to get some mroe reviver seeds and try again later?

Please PM me if you know what I should do.

~11wildy~

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
I would like some help at pokemon mystrey dungeon Blue rescue team.

I'm stuck at Sky Pillar. I can barely reach Rayquaza, let go beating it. I'm a Cubone which I learnt Ice beam, just so I had something a bit decent, but it has only 8 PP, which is definitely not enough for both reaching and beating Rayquaza. my partner is a Mudkip, which does not have the best attacks either.

What should I do?
Should I just train while keeping dieing?
Can I go out to get some mroe reviver seeds and try again later?

Please PM me if you know what I should do.

~11wildy~

Also had issues with that in RRT .

All you can do is keep trying . Try recruiting a Solrock on your way , it should help you with rock throw . And Max Elixirs also help . :3

As an alternative , recruit ANYTHING , disable its Item Master Skil (so it won't coonsume your Revivers) then put it in front of Rayquaza to make it battle until it dies . You and your partner shall just throw Gravelerocks !

Hope I helped ! :]

11wildy

Me!
Years
Well, thx. But I can't recruit Solrock yet, since I don't have it's friend area. Also, I went out to get myself a lot of Reviver seeds, so once I'm done getting them I'll try again. Too bad I can't take a Geodude with me!

Hatenko

Hiya!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 16, 2010
I made an exploration team (Wigglytuff's Angels), except there's a problem. Miltank, who has heal bell, keeps using it every other step, even especially when there's nothing wrong. can this be fixed by giving her gummis, or is she hopeless?

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
You can stop partners from using moves by deselecting them and I think raising Miltank's IQ will work too.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Well, thx. But I can't recruit Solrock yet, since I don't have it's friend area. Also, I went out to get myself a lot of Reviver seeds, so once I'm done getting them I'll try again. Too bad I can't take a Geodude with me!

Well , I actually but most of the Friend Areas since they are available . I was always short on cash .

Well , remember : Max Elixirs , Ice Type Moves on Partners , Gravelerocks . That should be enough !

Pikachu3000

Im soooooo thirsty....
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2010
What's the release date for the platinum update for my pokemon ranch?

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
is there any special pokemon after beating XD as there is in colosseum?
If you mean after defeating Greevil, then you can get a shadow Dragonite if you've snagged all the other shadow Pokemon. Also, if you beat all 100 battles on Mt. Battle without changing your team, you can get one of the Johto starters with an elemental Hyper Beam and if want all three, then you'll have to do the Mt. Battle challenge three times.

What's the release date for the platinum update for my pokemon ranch?
I'm afraid there are no plans of the upgrade being released outside Japan. It's a shame too because I'm starting to run out of space on my ranch. :(

Years
Pokemon Ranger 3: Hikari no Kiseki

I saved my game at the first save point and then i tried to get on ranger net and for some reason it wouldn't find the events for me. does anyone know why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back