• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lets Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilese

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 22, 2012
Those sound good to me, what would you like for them?

I need these: Giratina, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Celebi, Darkrai, Arceus, so any of those, you can just pick any your willing to trade, if any at all.

Years
hello how are you today? im interested in your shiny furret, i can offer you anything on my thread you want an i will clone it an give you the original furret back. If this sounds good just let me know:)

Kilese

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 22, 2012
hello how are you today? im interested in your shiny furret, i can offer you anything on my thread you want an i will clone it an give you the original furret back. If this sounds good just let me know:)

Would you be willing to trade a shiny vulpix or ninetails? :)

Years
Would you be willing to trade a shiny vulpix or ninetails? :)
of course:) would you prefer the vulpix so you can do with what you want? an im sure i have some fire stones sitting around so i will let him hold one.....hmm i cant find my vulpix..let me check again sorry..brb

Kilese

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 22, 2012
Sorry everybidy i didnt answer, my family went through some money problems and i had no internet : (

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Hello. May I ask you to please check the legality of your shiny Mew and possibly any other Pokémon's legality you feel unsure of. An introduction to legality checking can be found here.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
i would like totodile, charmander, and eevee. And i would give you 3 out of any of pokemons below. i can level them higher if you need.
-darmanitan(zen mode and male) level 35
-Simisage (female) level 33
-Tirtouga (male) level 25
-Haxorus (male) level 67
-Gyarados (female) level 59

Gho5t

<---- Bawse
Years
I'd like Murkrow (Male) And I'll give you a lvl.61 Braviary (Male) I Think Thats A Fair Trade :D

Last edited:

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Hi, could i have a bubasaur, charmander and squirtle? And what do you want for them? i dont have much in pokemon black right now but if you need anything i can try and get it

Kilese

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 22, 2012
i would like totodile, charmander, and eevee. And i would give you 3 out of any of pokemons below. i can level them higher if you need.
-darmanitan(zen mode and male) level 35
-Simisage (female) level 33
-Tirtouga (male) level 25
-Haxorus (male) level 67
-Gyarados (female) level 59

I already have all those pokemon, so if you have any random pokemon you don't use, i'd be just as happy to still trade you the totodile, charmander, and eevee :)

I'd like Murkrow (Male) And I'll give you a lvl.61 Braviary (Male) I Think Thats A Fair Trade :D

Its a deal, but i'd take something else, if you care about that braviary :) I'm willing to trade away pokemon for nothing, when their ones that i can just breed and get easily :)

Hi, could i have a bubasaur, charmander and squirtle? And what do you want for them? i dont have much in pokemon black right now but if you need anything i can try and get it

Its ok, you can just catch random pokemon to trade me, and I'll trade those three to you :)

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm interested in your Shiny Ninetails. What do you want for it?

I'm sure the thread owner would gladly negotiate with you, but this thread is over five months old. The owner is most likely not maintaining this shop any longer... perhaps you could try to the quick trade thread to see if anyone will trade one to you?

Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back