• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Peopl

daniel4230877

Hi! I've been interested in ROM hacking for a while now, so I decided to actually use this website. I had an account but never used it! :p

Years
Hiya Daniel, welcome welcome to the forum~ good to meet you. \o/

It's been a good while since your last post, but it's never too late to return! ROM hacking is one of the biggest interests here on PC so we naturally have a lot of mods, resources, and other neat things being made around the Emulation section. I took a glance at your signature and it seems like you're making your own hack, so good luck with it! Hopefully you find things here that you find useful as you work on your project. :3

I hope you stick around this time though and perhaps get active, since the forum is pretty big so there's lots of places to post in. Any other interests besides ROM hacking, by the way? I'd like to know~

So yeah, I'm always open to help you out or chat if you need it, so keep that in mind. :D Enjoy yourself here!

daniel4230877

Hiya Daniel, welcome welcome to the forum~ good to meet you. \o/

It's been a good while since your last post, but it's never too late to return! ROM hacking is one of the biggest interests here on PC so we naturally have a lot of mods, resources, and other neat things being made around the Emulation section. I took a glance at your signature and it seems like you're making your own hack, so good luck with it! Hopefully you find things here that you find useful as you work on your project. :3

I hope you stick around this time though and perhaps get active, since the forum is pretty big so there's lots of places to post in. Any other interests besides ROM hacking, by the way? I'd like to know~

So yeah, I'm always open to help you out or chat if you need it, so keep that in mind. :D Enjoy yourself here!
Thanks. Yeah, I have quite a few other interests as well, such as video game collecting, coin collecting, guitar playing, and I'm also in college for computer programming haha fun stuff right? ^-^
I'm also on PSN quite a bit if anyone plays PS3 much

Years
Hey there. I don't unfortunately go on PSN that much because my router signal is too weak for me to connect from my room. But yeah, enjoy your rom hacking and stuff and have fun.

Back