• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Walking Dead [OOC/SU]

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
Alright, here's my form! Now we just wait for the IC thread to be accepted, and we can start playing!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Name: Steven Fallkry (pronounced "fall-cry")

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Steven is a generally polite teen, nowadays, though he does have times when he seems to lose his cool. The outbreak has left him not afraid to kill, though he tries to refrain from having to kill other living humans. When his mind is set on one thing, he tends to be very persuasive, but will change his mind if a better option is presented. Generally, Steven just wants to fit in with a group, and have some friends he can rely on besides his Pokemon. He tries not to fuss over appearance, though he does try to maintain himself whenever possible. His quick wit often helps him in tough situations, though it has been more than once that it has instead gotten him into trouble.

History: Steven grew up in a not-so-nice home in Lavender Town, where his parents often fought, yelling matches that often ended with blows. As such, he wasn't all that fazed when his mother killed his father and got shipped off to prison for life. He actually appreciated it. Sure, it may seem like he was a conceited kid at the time, but the people that thought that hadn't been shut out by both of their parents.

As such, Steven grew up relatively alone, though it was only a year before he caught Dusk the Sableye. The two became excellent friends, and often played with eachother. Once Steven was 16, the Pokerus boom began. Of course, Steven would have gotten some for Dusk, but he was just a kid, and a poor one at that. As such, he continued with his life, slightly dismayed but still happy, until everything crashed and burned.

It was while he was visiting family in Celadon that it started. A giant Charizard had began killing people left and right, eating them whole. Of course, this had never happened before, according to the Pokemon's late trainer before getting gobbled himself. Steven took off for the edge of town, coming into more and more of these flesh-eating monstrosities, some of them human. Thankfully, he and Dusk were able to get out alive when they came in contact with a Nincada.

The little insect was the last of its hive to not get infected, and thankfully Steven had the heart to save it, even if it just meant stepping on a few of them. The Nincada insisted on traveling with him, and he nicknamed it Dawn after it evolved. However, the Ninjask soon died in a fight with one of the undead, and Steven was heartbroken until he discovered the Shedinja that still resided within one of his Pokeballs. He considered this the exact same as the other Dawn, and they have been surviving in the wild together ever since.

Pokemon:
1) Name: Dusk
-Species: Sableye
-Moves: Night Shade, Shadow Ball, Swagger, Foul Play, Shadow Sneak, Substitute

2) Name: Dawn
-Species: Shedinja
-Moves: Protect, Giga Drain, Heal Block, Solarbeam, Aerial Ace, Substitute

Opening Post: It was another beautiful day, a blue sky, not a single cloud in sight, the light flowing down through the treetops to make swirling patterns through the leaves that were slightly making sound as a breeze brushed through them... Steven would have loved to lay in the soft grass all day and sleep, if it were a normal day.

Sadly, it was not to be. There were beasts that were dead but not dead roaming the entire region, and it wasn't unlikely to find one or two wandering around wherever you went. Speak of the devil, one could be heard stumbling through the underbrush nearby.

Steven stood, gripping the blade that he had found a few days ago on a corpse, and scanned the surrounding forest, pinpointing the source. He jumped, tackled, and was about to stab the face down figure to death when he noticed that it was talking.

"Stop!" the man said, "You can take my stuff, but please don't kill me!" He started crying, and Steven rolled off of him. He offered a hand to the man, who accepted it. Steven helped him off the ground, and the man nodded.

"Well... Thanks... I'm Rick." Rick held out his hand to Steven in a handshake, and he took it, saying, "I'm Steven, and you're welcome."

In the day that followed, the two became the best of friends.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
love your pic for your characters appearance I love Kaito (and all the other vocaloids)

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
May I join ( finished )

Name: Isaac Nocturne
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Isaac is a kind soul who avoids conflicted at all costs. He tries to be truthful unless it is to protect himself and the ones he cares about. He rarely holds grudges and would be willing to sacrifice himself for others. Sometimes Isaac becomes illogical and will do crazy action just to see what happens in the name of science. For the most part the outbreak has left him unchanged because he has been in Cinnabar, but as he explores the main lands this will change.

History: Isaac's family consists of his mother, father, and younger brother. His mother worked a clerk in the super store in Celadon City. His father worked as a mechanic on the Cycling Road and fix bikes. Because both of their parents worked, Isaac and his brother spent most of their time around their home town of Saffron City Gym and Dojo. Isaac preferred the Dojo because of his distrust of special moves. When he was sixteen, Isaac left home to work as an intern at Oak's lab. After three years he had a permanent job there and got his own eevee. Isaac spent most of his time train his eevee when he was not busy with errands and research. The eevee was evolved into a Flareon. Isaac did vast amount into pokerus and other Status Ailments. He was currently working on seeing the effects on ancient and modern Pokémon. Three months before the first major outbreak Isaac left for Cinnabar to collect some cloned ancient Pokémon. Because the Areodactyl was too weak to transfer he forced to stay. When he could leave the infection had already spread.

Pokemon: Silver- Flareon - male
Moves: Ember, Quick Attack, Sand-Attack, and Fire fang
Pokemon: Amber- Areodactyl- male
Moves: Thunder fang, Wing attack, Agility, and Ancient power

Opening Post: Isaac awoke on a bed that was only a mattress. The wooden bedframe was transferred to what was the Dining room in order to create planting beds. The room had already striped for supplies, leaving the room with a few personal items, his bed, a wardrobe, a dresser, and a sleeping bag. Isaac got dress and left the bedroom. "So Cain already left" Isaac said. he soon noticed that the timerball that his flareon was in was missing. "No! Does this mean It's here!" said Isaac. Noticing that there was silence, he slowly reached for Ambers pokeball and sneaked outside.
[FONT=&quot]"Heeey!" yelled Cain, "Get some Jelly." Isaac Sighed with relief knowing It was still at bay. [/FONT]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
I finished my SU, and just double checking it take place five years after the first major outbreak

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Yeah, but most sandbox RP have a guideline on where to start. :) All righty then.

Rory Oliver Carr would be staying on the first floor of Lavender Tower. Anyone is free to join him. :)

Posted!

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
This might be my fourth(?) roleplay, but there's no way in hell I would miss this.

Spoiler:

miltankR, if I get accepted, Karly will totally be there to encounter Rory Oliver Carr ;)

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
That was fast! I'll get to work on my post.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
JGNJSIEGFUIDUIUIO! I want to come back! Please give me another chance! I promise I'll change! I'm a different man! I'll show you the love you were always meant to have!

But yeah. Haha. Could I have a reservation again? XD

Name: Mark Macabre

Appearance: (A picture can be used here, but if not, there is a 30 word minimum requirement.)

Personality: (50 words minimum)

History: (How did you avoid the infection, and what was life like leading up to it? 100 words minimum)

Pokemon: (2 maximum, types immune to the disease include rock-types and ghost-types. You are not required to have one of these two types, but keep the infection in mind if you don't.)

Moves: (6 max, moves can be forgotten to learn new ones via TM's, which are slightly rare)

Opening Post: (100 words minimum, more is highly suggested. This helps us judge your writing ability, and perhaps help you along.)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
@PJ: You can change your background image in the CSS! Just saying, so that we don't use the same background in the same RP. LOL! there is a part there where it says

/css-div="width: 500px; height: auto; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; background: transparent url('http://cdn.desktopwallpaper4.me/media/wp_1024x600/1/694.jpg') repeat-y left top; padding-left: 55px; repeat-y right top; padding-right: 60px; border-top-left-radius: 40px; border-bottom-left-radius: 40px; border-top-right-radius: 40px; border-bottom-right-radius: 40px; font-family: Cambria, Georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; color: white; text-align: justify; padding-top: 40px; padding-bottom: 40px;"]

[/css-div/

Bolded is where you enter your background url.

Also, writing up my post!

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I did change my background lol it's hard to be see but mine is more tiled whereas yours is softer. I guess they kind of look alike though so I'll find something else.

Back